Graphics Design Feedback

Re: Signature Design Feedback

Dint Know Who to do

Ive Done Terry' date=' Ive Done Lampard :) Im Trying to do one of everyone tho starting with Midfield

Then ill move onto Arsenal

Ive Created

Arsenal - Van Persie and Fabregas In One,

Chelsea - Mikel, Lampard,Lampard, Lampard Lampard & Terry, Bosingwa

Liverpool - Gerrard & Torres, Macherano & Torres, Torres, Gerrard.

Manchester United - Ronaldo, Rooney, Ronaldo & Rooney, Ronaldo & Nani, Berbatov.

Middlesbrough - Downing & Tuncay

Real Madrid - Raul & Sergio Ramos.

Barcelona - Messi & Bojan & Henry & Eto'o, Eto, Messi, Bojan

Inter - Ibrahimovic

Ac Milan - Kaka, Pato, Shevchenko & Ronaldinho

Valencia - David Silva & David Villa, David Silva, David Villa

and a few more :)

I make around 8 a day maybe more lol[/quote']

Mate, a word of advice, When i first started making sigs, i made alot a day/week/month/

Well, my word of advice.:)

IT'S QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY

People will like your sigs more if you take more time and create a higher level of quality, make your backgrounds better/more detailed.

Thanks

Kyle Turner

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

If some are quick to do, you obviously haven't put enough time into it. If you do put more time into it they will start to look a lot better for example: look at Kyle and Cwmshwnk_Caveman and people like that they take a lot of time over sigs and they do like on a day and they come out quality.

I'm not being horrible or anything like that I just want to see you make quality ones like other people so if you have loads of time create an amazing sig and you will get better and better as you do them.

I'm going to use Kyle for an example...look at one of his first posts on this thread, the one with the link so go on the link and no offence Kyle but that was when you started making sigs and that one and your first ones were not too good but now look at your scorlari one and you'll see the quality and difference, Carl mate it takes time, keep practising :D

It's your best match banner so far mate' date=' and yes I've seen all your other ones, I really like the lay-out because it's not so messy like some of the other ones, plus I really like the shadowed backround effect on sigs and banners :)[/font']

Cheers mate, this ones a personal favourite. ;)

Good sig although the background is a bit plain:)

No, the backgrounds fine but could do with a bit of tweeking, great text choice, nice fading and a good render to chose in that sort of sig, but, I think you need to get the render more involved so it doesn't look like that its just a background with a render on top. Try adding some effects to it aswell! Are You still using GIMP.:)

Thanks

Kyle Turner

Hi guys, I've been working on this one sig for quite a number of weeks now and I've finally finished today. I know what your thinking OMG, a number of weeks! :eek: I wanted my first sig to be half decent so I took my time and I didn't want to make my first sig all tacky which takes 5 minutes to do so it looks rubbish!

So here it is:-

Lampardsigsmall-1.jpg

Feedback Please?

Hi guys' date=' I've been working on this one sig for quite a number of weeks now and I've finally finished today. I know what your thinking OMG, a number of weeks! :eek: I wanted my first sig to be half decent so I took my time and I didn't want to make my first sig all tacky which takes 5 minutes to do so it looks rubbish!

[u']So here it is:-[/u]

Lampardsigsmall-1.jpg

Feedback Please?

I Like It (Y)

Who did your mikel one?

xxArsenalxx?

No' date=' the backgrounds fine but could do with a bit of tweeking, great text choice, nice fading and a good render to chose in that sort of sig, but, I think you need to get the render more involved so it doesn't look like that its just a background with a render on top. Try adding some effects to it aswell! Are You still using GIMP.:)

Thanks

Kyle Turner[/quote']

Cheers Kyle,I still use GIMP yeah, but I still dont know how to fully work it, Im sure I would be able to do more things to my graphics if I had a full understanding of the software, but thats just part and parcel, I know how to do alot more things that I started off so I need to just keep discovering new things and implement them into my graphics to improve them

Cheers though mate.