Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

Thought on this Carlo avatar i just made:

chelseapressconferencea.jpg

I like this one Bowes. I'm not an expert dont know where to improve this but it's good.

sorry to bore you with the same style of sigs' date=' but had a chance to batter out a few of these new ones tonight :P

[center']boaTENG-SIG-1.png[/center]

Very good Gary the one thing to improve is KP Boatengs head it kinda of looks weird on the body but very good.

sorry to bore you with the same style of sigs' date=' but had a chance to batter out a few of these new ones tonight :P

[center']boaTENG-SIG-1.png[/center]

Boateng's head dont match his body stance if that makes sense

:P, maybe try putting a tiny faded bit of colour on the stadium like i said earlier ? would love to see what it look liked :P

I like this one Bowes. I'm not an expert dont know where to improve this but it's good.

Cheers mate' date=' i feel like there something wrong with it just dont know what

:o[/center']

very nice m8' date=' what effects have you used?[/quote']

Cheers pal, i use Picnik for my Avatars as cant seem to get to grips one resizing ect on paint.net & photoshop is way to complicated for my little brain

:P but Orton-ish & Cross Process is what they got it down as :P

Boateng's head dont match his body stance if that makes sense
:P' date=' maybe try putting a tiny faded bit of colour on the stadium like i said earlier ? would love to see what it look liked :P[/center']

funnily enough Boateng's head is actually in the exact same position as the original head lol...... they even had the same exprssion on their face :P

funnily enough Boateng's head is actually in the exact same position as the original head lol...... they even had the same exprssion on their face :P

Might be hes neck too long or something then mate

:P im amazed on how many styles you come up with' date=' inspirational for us all :P[/center']

Does anybody know any websites that I can upload a picture' date=' edit it and then put it back into paint.net to edit it more then upload it to photobucket to share it? Sorry if it's a bit complicated but was just wondering :)[/quote']

photobucket

---------------------------------------

new personal sig.

SuarezSignature.png

how is it? also any improvements?

The yellow effect over power the render' date=' better text could be used & the background also looks a bit bare, your improving though KIU[/center']

Thanks mate :) will try improveing on my backrounds more :)