Graphics Design Feedback

Re: Signature Design Feedback

Hi guys' date=' I've been working on this one sig for quite a number of weeks now and I've finally finished today. I know what your thinking OMG, a number of weeks! :eek: I wanted my first sig to be half decent so I took my time and I didn't want to make my first sig all tacky which takes 5 minutes to do so it looks rubbish!

[u']So here it is:-[/u]

Lampardsigsmall-1.jpg

Feedback Please?

(triple post XD)

This sig is amazing dude you should be proud of yourself you're instantly put in one of the top ranked sig makers with this one sig hope to see others! Love the text :) Textures are used nicely

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

(triple post XD)

This sig is amazing dude you should be proud of yourself you're instantly put in one of the top ranked sig makers with this one sig hope to see others! Love the text :) Textures are used nicely

Thanks a lot mate' date=' it means a lot considering who it's coming from, your like a celeb in sig making, thanks for your comments mate. :D[/font']

Kyle teach him how to use brushes im too lazy too! :P Jokes i will make a thread on it :)

do you use GIMP?

Do you make a big circle, and then you change to that we thick line and do that round the circle to make it look like a splat?

Anyways, whoever makes a guide for GIMP on this forums would get mega rep btw.

You should do it xxArsenalxx ;)

Ok' date=' guys Ive thought about what was said about my latest Fabiano one (Hes liek my favourite player).

So Ive spent a bit more time that usual, and came out with this, doing alot more stuff.

[img']http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll57/BentonZoCo/Fabiano2.jpg[/img]

Hmmmmmm.

What you guys think?

Feedback please ;).

Cmon a want more feedback.

A wanna know what Im doing wrong!

do you use GIMP?

Do you make a big circle' date=' and then you change to that we thick line and do that round the circle to make it look like a splat?

Anyways, whoever makes a guide for GIMP on this forums would get mega rep btw.

You should do it xxArsenalxx ;)[/quote']

I just did:) Check it out :)

Right I've made my second ever sig and here it is, only took a couple of days but when you get everything sussed and you know what your doing, well I think I do anyway :confused::D

Pho345C.jpg

Feedback? I'm gunna change the font for cfc hunty55 soon.. just abit rushed coz I wanted to see what u lot thought.

Opinions?

EDIT: I decided to put the lense flare on it because it makes him look like a superstar. :D

Right I've made my second ever sig and here it is' date=' only took a couple of days but when you get everything sussed and you know what your doing, well I think I do anyway :confused::D[/font']

Pho3C1C.jpg

Feedback? I'm gunna change the font for cfc hunty55 soon.. just abit rushed coz I wanted to see what u lot thought.

Opinions?

WOW!!! mate ur amazin :D

Right I've made my second ever sig and here it is' date=' only took a couple of days but when you get everything sussed and you know what your doing, well I think I do anyway :confused::D[/font']

Pho345C.jpg

Opinions?

EDIT: I decided to put the lense flare on it because it makes him look like a superstar. :D

Mate how do you get the picture of the player to look alot more...details and pixelated.

It looks a lot better like that and it blends in but I dono how to do it :mad:

When I got the picture it was basically like that it was quite bright so It was it look more detailed and If like you want new pictures of like players and stuff type in getty images on google and then scroll to the bottom and type in what ever you want the picture of and your get all the newest ones coz they put lik all the football matches pictures on straight away e.g today chelsea play sunderland so a couple of hours after the game pics will be on there of the game and players and stuff for you to take like I do :D

Pho345C.jpg

Opinions?

needs a lot more work and the lens flare is too contrasting. Again Text is very nice :) KIU!