Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

Amazing work mate ' date=' I like them and you may add text for the Ronney one:)[/quote']

Thanks mate:)

Really really good work :) If you're really harping for improvements then the Maicon one is perhaps a little bright. It'd be good if you also started to experiment with text. It's very tricky on avatars but can enhance them.

Yeh, advice is hugely welcome:)

Thanks for the comment mate;)

First attempt at a sig thats not football themed' date=' thoughts on improvements

[center']andre-3000.png[/center]

Really like this, the background and the pink and blank colouring suits the stock stlye perfectly. Stock looks great although I maybe would have toned down the distortation on his left arm slightly. Your stuff just gets better and better by a big margin KUTGW

The head blends in so well with the body because of the way Neymar is looking' date=' do you take requests? KIU :)[/quote']

Thxs i haven't thought about taking requests but i might:)

Unbalievable Work! And Great Cutting ;)

Thank you :D

A nice PIAD' date=' but the neck could use some work.[/quote']

thxs I know the neck needs some working:o

Little Rooney sig I made' date=' text didnt suit it at all, looked to far away from the main render.

Could decided on the yellow/orange light textures or the blue

V1

[img']http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7723/wr2x.png[/img]

V2

wr1c.png

v1 looks great. you could tho try maybe make the main render a bit brighter/sharper. great work mate. kiu

Little Rooney sig I made' date=' text didnt suit it at all, looked to far away from the main render.

Could decided on the yellow/orange light textures or the blue

V1

[img']http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7723/wr2x.png[/img]

V2

wr1c.png

Nice effects and texture use. Especially on the first one.

We havnt had one in a while but is it possible we can work together and put all our textures together then get it stickied by a mod. So that if we need a texture we got somewhere other than Google or SportGFX.

Nice effects and texture use. Especially on the first one.

We havnt had one in a while but is it possible we can work together and put all our textures together then get it stickied by a mod. So that if we need a texture we got somewhere other than Google or SportGFX.

Good idea m8, I'll start a thread when I get time later if you want, then everyone can stick their texture in there.

Should just be a case of PMing Midnight to Six after that

comments on my new sig please.

Looks brilliant mate, I love how you have spent so much time into this signature.....must be one great designer :) Not trying to knock you down a peg again but the only thing I would improve is the lettering between the 'Luis Suarez' and 'Liverpool' don't know what it says hehe :o Don't worry though text is really hard so leaving it would be fine. Overall great work and KIU! :)

Looks brilliant mate' date=' I love how you have spent so much time into this signature.....must be one great designer :) Not trying to knock you down a peg again but the only thing I would improve is the lettering between the 'Luis Suarez' and 'Liverpool' [b']don't know what it says [/b]hehe :o Don't worry though text is really hard so leaving it would be fine. Overall great work and KIU! :)

Really appreciate your feedback mate. common, look closely:p