Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

Yes I made the two vectors my first and second vectors ever made.I made the yellow one first' date='I think the blue one had a better outcome[/quote']

they kinda look more like an effect 'Ink sketch' on Paint.Net, theres probably a similar effect on photoshop too, it gives this effects to the renders, but the image you used its a real player render, am i right?

Vector art is when you draw the image yourself on a piece of paper, using a pencil or a pen, then you scan it and upload the drawn image in your comp and make it cartoonish/comic like with Adobe illustrator.

they kinda look more like an effect 'Ink sketch' on Paint.Net' date=' theres probably a similar effect on photoshop too, it gives this effects to the renders, but the image you used its a real player render, am i right?

Vector art is when you draw the image yourself on a piece of paper, using a pencil or a pen, then you scan it and upload the drawn image in your comp and make it cartoonish/comic like with Adobe illustrator.[/quote']

Well its like a comic book style effect on gimp,dont know what its called...Yes I used a real player image.Thats interesting might give that a shot one of these days.

Well its like a comic book style effect on gimp' date='dont know what its called...Yes I used a real player image.Thats interesting might give that a shot one of these days.[/quote']

here, this is vector art (drawn images mada cartoonish with adobe illustrator)

The guyt that makes em 'Akyanyme' has a tutorial on his site.

Yea he's awsome' date='he let me use one of his sigs a while back...the best Ive seen

Can you make vectors with Gimp or Pain.net?[/quote']

you cant, you need adobe illustrator, dunno how it works precisely, but as i said, on his site he has a tutorial on how to make a vector img, starting from drawing it on a piece of paper.

taraabt.jpgadeltaarabtqueensparkra.jpg

Which one is the best? The one on the left' date=' or the one on the right?

I can't actually choose Dyl both are great but if I had to choose it would be the right, as it's a change from your usual texture on the right shoulder great work.

I can't actually choose Dyl both are great but if I had to choose it would be the right' date=' as it's a change from your usual texture on the right shoulder great work.[/i']

Cheers Ciaran. The right one is actually Michael's (BowesFC) and the left is mine. We were bored so decided to have a little competition:)

Cheers Ciaran. The right one is actually Michael's (BowesFC) and the left is mine. We were bored so decided to have a little competition:)

Looks like you lose Dyl' date=' Congrats Michael[/i'] :P

you cant' date=' you need adobe illustrator, dunno how it works precisely, but as i said, on his site he has a tutorial on how to make a vector img, starting from drawing it on a piece of paper.[/quote']

Ok thanks Max!!

Since I cant make Vectors,yet.Ill do this for now,what do you guys think?Any good?

o902dt.jpg

Ok thanks Max!!

Since I cant make Vectors' date='yet.Ill do this for now,what do you guys think?Any good?[img']http://i54.tinypic.com/o902dt.jpg[/img]

Looks really good. Lot of effort put into it;)

bump! ......

Looks good mate. But as said by A2R' date=' try using curves, or play with the brightness/contrast as it looks too dark.:)

How is this??

[img']http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7335/berbatovo.jpg[/img]

Looks really good. Lot of effort put into it;)

Looks good mate. But as said by A2R' date=' try using curves, or play with the brightness/contrast as it looks too dark.:)

How is this??

[img']http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7335/berbatovo.jpg[/img]

all your ava's are great mate, they only ever have one thing wrong and thats the colours. you need to play around a bit with them to get that nice finish, like this the avas look much better quality.