Graphics Design Feedback

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

go on to the turial page' date=' and just croll through, look carefully tho, im sure i saw a couple but ive been banned from sgfx now:rolleyes:[/quote']

How the heck did you get banned?!?

Few paint.net tut's here:

http://sportgfx.com/signature-tutorials-115/slightly-more-advanced-pdn-tutorial-137091/

http://sportgfx.com/signature-tutorials-115/paint-net-etoo-tutorial-beginner-137053/

The mods are very strict on that sight. I got an infraction for saying that I liked someones work.

Thanks, saw that Eto'o one earlier but didnt see the Henry one.

Im just gonna go experiment with the textures now and see where it goes from there.

Can someone ask Rossoldinho when voting starts for SOTM?

The mods are very strict on that sight. I got an infraction for saying that I liked someones work.

LOL' date=' so true, i might just make another account to tell the mods what i think of them

How the heck did you get banned?!?

Someone asked me if i had a MSN account, i said no and told him to join this forum, so i get banned for 'advertising'. a warning wouldve been nice, but you dont need to go over the top.

LOL' date=' so true, i might just make another account to tell the mods what i think of them

Someone asked me if i had a MSN account, i said no and told him to join this forum, so i get banned for 'advertising'. a warning wouldve been nice, but you dont need to go over the top.[/quote']

Bahaha that is funny, sounds like some sort of communist dictatorship over there - I only asked as while using the site for resources it seems every other member has been banned :D

I am also on a Championship Manager 01/02 forum and I dont think anybody has ever been banned, nice and relaxed how it should be B)

Bahaha that is funny' date=' sounds like some sort of communist dictatorship over there - I only asked as while using the site for resources it seems every other member has been banned :D

I am also on a Championship Manager 01/02 forum and I dont think anybody has ever been banned, nice and relaxed how it should be B)[/quote']

Exactly, they just need to take a chill pill and relax, disgraceful how strict they are.

Some icons' date=' I can probably count in both hands how many in total I have made so I am pretty much a newbie :o thoughts gents (Nasri v2 is my favourite!)

[img']http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8804/78771923.png[/img] 85390269.png96548032.png15494181.png

very nice these are, i feel youve gone too overboard on colours tho, they look far too contrasted. As you said, nasri v2 is best, stock is nicely placed and image looks clean. kiu

Exactly' date=' they just need to take a chill pill and relax, disgraceful how strict they are.[/quote']

I got an infraction for telling Aky he makes the best vectors Ive ever seen,also was working on trying to get 30+ posts so I could get a request in for Aky,what do you know they said I was spamming,but I was giving my opinion and advice,havent gone back since..

Riferimento: Re: Graphics Design Feedback

I got an infraction for telling Aky he makes the best vectors Ive ever seen' date='also was working on trying to get 30+ posts so I could get a request in for Aky,what do you know they said I was spamming,but I was giving my opinion and advice,havent gone back since..[/quote']

If you noticed ★A2R★ got banned here in SM too :(

i feel sad about it, he was always giving me good advices for my sigs,

anyone knows what hes done to get banned on SM too?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Graphics Design Feedback

If you noticed ★A2R★ got banned here in SM too :(

i feel sad about it' date=' he was always giving me good advices for my sigs,

anyone knows what hes done to get banned on SM too?[/quote']

I hope it was for his racist comment on the Arsenal thread...

Need to keep this on topic though... though I have no graphics to get feedback for :P

Riferimento: Re: Graphics Design Feedback

I know the way Gattuso acted was bad but while watching the Tottenham game I got this idea.I'm liking it' date='but I'm not done yet...Thoughts?

[img']http://i51.tinypic.com/28c0tac.jpg[/img]

love the idea, but as you say too its still incomplete too empty atm, but definetly an awesome idea. KIU ;)

The SportGFX mod's are incredibly strict' date=' it's does my head in. I actually post there rarely now in case I do get banned, since it's so useful for images and resources etc. :P[/quote']

They don't exactly make it easy for new people either, as most people will not even acknowledge you on there until you get 30 posts. Which I can't get as my posts are deleted all of the time.:(

They don't exactly make it easy for new people either' date=' as most people will not even acknowledge you on there until you get 30 posts. Which I can't get as my posts are deleted all of the time.:([/quote']

I think it's because a lot of them are only 13/14 or around that and they think they're awesome because they can bully people and tell them what to do. They're not really mature enough to be mods ;)