Graphics Design Feedback

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

i like it a lot too but a wanted a brighter one so i made him make me a different one:p i would reccoment ben' date=' very quick and he lets you change things about it!

i would just try and make the backround a little bit darker, i think this will make it look better quality.[/quote']

Thanks Angus :)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Just upgraded from paint.net to CS5 so will try and get a few sigs done over the next few weeks.. Keep an eye out.

I used CS5' date=' it's a very good site for sig makeing.[/font']

AshleyYoungfinished.jpg

Any thoughts on my new signature? :)

Nice work Ben' date=' text is a little bit too plain though (its hard I know!) but its well placed - the background looks good.

New Nando sig, not quite finished anyone fancies helping me out (paint.net?!?)

[url']http://rapidshare.com/files/449472747/t1.pdn[/url]

Even if you dont fancy it you can use the .pdn to get some tips on how to get different effects ;)

Nice work Ben' date=' text is a little bit too plain though (its hard I know!) but its well placed - the background looks good.

[img']http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2458/55015139.png[/img]

http://rapidshare.com/files/449472747/t1.pdn

Even if you dont fancy it you can use the .pdn to get some tips on how to get different effects ;)

Cant see the picture...

[url']http://rapidshare.com/files/449472747/t1.pdn[/url]

Link should be working now......

92889934.png

it's good. Just one thing' date=' i would change the font colour as it blends in with the backround too much. KIU[/quote']

Thanks would you recomend any colour that won't blend in to much :)

ShawcrossCover.png

Thought I would have a try at a 'FIFA 12' cover' date=' Shawcross was just a random player but it was a picture I thought would go with it well. I no I haven't put 'FIFA 12' but I thought it might look a bit weird all squished together, any thoughts? :)[/quote']

really to be a cover it needs multiple players :o nice background and Idea :)

The ava is streched. the text does not match well with the pic but the effects are not bad :o

Thanks for the advice but I don't understand how it's streched as it's a 100x100 pic B) Thanks anyways.