Graphics Design Feedback

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

ShawcrossCover.png

Thought I would have a try at a 'FIFA 12' cover' date=' Shawcross was just a random player but it was a picture I thought would go with it well. I no I haven't put 'FIFA 12' but I thought it might look a bit weird all squished together, any thoughts? :)[/quote']

i like the backround

New sig :

cavanisig.png

New ava :

maiconava.png

thoughts

@Hamsik17

The sig is great and the effects are awsome but Cambiasso looks abit of blurry :o.

ava: maicons face should be more in the picture,its still good though

Sig: maybe make the backround more blue and put in the napoli emblem and "cavani"

it may not sound like it but i do like your work!

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Comments please.

TinieTempah.png

That is really nice Leddy, stock placement is perfect and the effects go very well - only very small area's I suggest would be to add some lighting behind the blue lines to change the stock image and maybe move the bottom line a tiny but away from his chin :)

That is really nice Leddy' date=' stock placement is perfect and the effects go very well - only very small area's I suggest would be to add some lighting behind the blue lines to change the stock image and maybe move the bottom line a tiny but away from his chin :)[/quote']

WOW you've a very keen eye for textures and co, I did'nt think many would realise the texture on the chin. Thanks for the comment :D

ha ha' date=' well it is the little details that make the difference - pointless not looking in detail at your work and giving feedback but I can see it is getting better and better so keep it up[/quote']

Ha ha thanks man, someday I'll grow up and be as good as you :P :p ;)