Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

Looks Good mate' date=' maybe blend the Text and badge in a bit better. Render [b']Doesn't[/b] looks stretched this time around so congrats to that. KIU!!

How do I blend it in?? I don't understand that term.

How do I blend it in?? I don't understand that term.

Make it fit in with the background, like on my Raul sig below. The sig looks like you just stuck a render on a background. Add some render effects, change the transparency.

Get a SportGFX account. There are a heap of Tutorials there, most of them are designed especially for Photoshop. Theres a separate area for Render tutorials, where there are a heap of render effects available.

RVP.png?t=1298807262

Thoughts?

Not the best render effects i know?

I'm sure milan would've appreciated it if you'd have bothered commenting on his work before posting yours:). Anyway' date=' i like the effects used but the render looks poor quality.

youngsigf.png

thoughts?

beckhamava.png

advice?

Sig background just looks too random, try and use similar colours. Also the render, i feel is not placed right.

Try and zoom in to the avatar so that you can see more of the players face.

http://www.footballrenders.com/ :) A lot of very good ones there' date=' all perfectly cut but you may only be able to find Robinho and Pato sorry :)[/quote']

I checked every Brazil render there. I needed Robinho and Pato in Brazil kits and there were only ones of Robinho in Brazil. Not to mention none on Gotze or Coutinho.

Also I need Neuer added to that list

I've never played the game' date=' but found this render and thought I'd try and use it in a sig..........

thoughts...

[center']yuma.png[/center]

Very good Gary, textures used are good, background and background colour are very good, text is also very good. great work Gary.