Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

really happy with this' date=' but would like to know your opinions.......

[center']torres-sig.png[/center]

Really really like this Gary, colours are amazing and imo text fits perfectly into the sig

Tried something a little different' date=' not sure on it :o

[img']http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7043/31984328.png[/img]

Again a really good sig, Maybe fade out the texture over Neymar a bit or even get rid of it and like Mr Rae said maybe find a better place for the text even though i like it poping out of the top. Really like the effect on Neymar's shoulders thougn and would be enough effect for it too look good without the lighting effect. Only problem with that but thats just me being picky

:P

Something a bit different

RONNYSIGnature.png

Comments please.

Try advoid putting textures over the actually render unless its lighting effects ect as it ruins it like by his arm things like that' date=' the render also doesnt look to good b/w so maybe leave that colour but fade the colour out if that makes sense. Text could be improved but is in a good place while the lighting sort of texture doesnt suit this sort of sig.. Keep up the good work though as is exellent work for a starter

:)[/center']

Try advoid putting textures over the actually render unless its lighting effects ect as it ruins it like by his arm things like that' date=' the render also doesnt look to good b/w so maybe leave that colour but fade the colour out if that makes sense. Text could be improved but is in a good place while the lighting sort of texture doesnt suit this sort of sig.. Keep up the good work though as is exellent work for a starter

:)[/center']

Thanks for your comment:).

RONNYSIGnature.png

Comments please.

I really like this sig, has bags of potential for the concept but I think the textures are slightly too powerful and over power the sig a tad. The text is wicked and the colors suit each other a lot. Are you really just starting making sigs? they look far too good for a starter!!

I really like this sig' date=' has bags of potential for the concept but I think the textures are slightly too powerful and over power the sig a tad. The text is wicked and the colors suit each other a lot. Are you really just starting making sigs? they look far too good for a starter!![/quote']

I started graphics about a fortnight ago. There are heaps of tutorials online, and they really help you out. I have experimented a lot, with different outcomes and only post the best ones on here:p.

I like this:). Is a bit too dark though and you could make the render stand out a bit more. Text is plain' date=' but suits the sig, not to mention you've spelt 'Gerrard' wrong:p:p.[/quote']

gerrardsig.png

no it isnt :D:D:D just changed it:p thanks for advice :)

gerardsig.png

thoughts?

Looks good' date=' but you've done a Ben.but everything blends nicely so other than your typo it looks good.

RONNYSIGnature.png

Comments please.

Looks real good, Render blends nicely but the textures overpower it a bit. KIU

KeisukeHondafinished.jpg

A bit basic but any thoughts? :)

It looks great mate, can't see many faults with it. Maybe add a zoom blur to it but otherwise it looks flawless

Hows this' date=' it's Matt Mills a Reading Defender

:)[/font']

Mills.png

the effects don't seem to fit in on the shoulder, maybe try to change the Hue or something along those lines to make it blend better ;)

thoughts...........

zit.png

edit: added text

Guest Leddy

the effects don't seem to fit in on the shoulder' date=' maybe try to change the Hue or something along those lines to make it blend better ;)

thoughts...........

[center']zlat.png

[/center]

Once again amazeing Gary, thanks for the comment :)

Some lovely sigs on this page :)

Thoughts?

14541213.png

Really good sig once again' date=' imo text suits the sig perfectly, little badge looks good also, background is really good quality, border makes the sig stand out a bit more and the textures over Nasri are amazing, top work mate KIU[/center']

Thoughts?

14541213.png

great sig mate, really like the colour manip on this and it suits the original BG well, the text is a nice touch, fits in well with the lay out.

I like this render (I've used it myself) but the right arm never looks right :(

great work as always KIU

Tried a render of a different shape to others

Car.png?t=1299158282

Opinions?Improvements?

I think you should stick to making sigs out of these sorts of 'shapes':D. Looks very good mate.

Thoughts?

14541213.png

I feel BG could be slightly improved, once again though, great render effects, also manip is pretty good too. Text looks fine, although the placement to me seems a bit random, you could maybe bring it down a bit.