Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

Great idea but a little too busy... The effect detracts from the render IMO. Text is sublime :)
I think you can blend these render effects in a bit more' date=' or maybe lower the opacity. Text is good, but not very visible, maybe give the text a black stroke? Still looks good though:).[/quote']

thanx lads......v2 added ^^

Mr Rae, I like your Drogba Sig, text is good, positioning is good.....only thing I would do is maybe lower the contrast just a touch as it seems to be lowering the quality of the image slightly, other than that great work ;)

KIU

Mr Rae' date=' I like your Drogba Sig, text is good, positioning is good.....only thing I would do is maybe lower the contrast just a touch as it seems to be lowering the quality of the image slightly, other than that great work ;)

KIU[/quote']

I think the clipping mask effect on the shirt is what you mean? If you look at Drogba's face, the quality of the image looks fine. Thanks for your comment:).

:eek:V2 is amazing. Render blends in superbly and text looks more visible.

This any better?

v1

drogbasigcopy.png

v2

drogbasigV2.png

Text is great' date=' that is definetly a major strong point of yours as everyone seem to struggle normally - lighting and colors look good although I think I prefer the render effect is V1 I think it suits the overall style of the sig

EDIT:

[img']http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3986/temph.png[/img]

Wanted to play around a little more but I dont have time :(

temph.png

Wanted to play around a little more but I dont have time :(

These smudge effects around the render are just brilliant, great work. The BG could be a bit improved though, i think it would look better if it was not smudged. Nice idea with the text also, great overall.

Thinking of making a new Graphics Gallery on the forum if anyone would be interested. Basically everyone would have one post each with all there graphics work (can be edited when you make new graphics work) and I would have a page at the start with all your names and links to your one post with all your work on, if you have any questions just PM me :)

Thinking of making a new Graphics Gallery on the forum if anyone would be interested. Basically everyone would have one post each with all there graphics work (can be edited when you make new graphics work) and I would have a page at the start with all your names and links to your one post with all your work on' date=' if you have any questions just PM me :)[/quote']

A bit like the Graphics Gallery?

I can edit the first post to do the above if that would be helpful.

Thinking of making a new Graphics Gallery on the forum if anyone would be interested. Basically everyone would have one post each with all there graphics work (can be edited when you make new graphics work) and I would have a page at the start with all your names and links to your one post with all your work on' date=' if you have any questions just PM me :)[/quote']

You're in the hands of the forum Gods who only allow you to have 13 images per post I'm afraid :o

+ what Ryan said :)

Thanks Matty' date=' you really never seen one like that.[/font']

Did these for a diff forum, feedback.

v2.png

Thefuture.png

No I have not seen anyone 'crack' a Sig but it lookes Cracking (pun intended)

Maybe add some player effects on the first one, and also make sure the renders can be seen clearer. the Flag blends nicely though :)

As for the 2nd one, blend the plays a bit better and also maybe choose a different colour for the text.

Guest Leddy

No I have not seen anyone 'crack' a Sig but it lookes Cracking (pun intended)

Maybe add some player effects on the first one' date=' and also make sure the renders can be seen clearer. the Flag blends nicely though :)

As for the 2nd one, blend the plays a bit better and also maybe choose a different colour for the text.[/quote']

Thanks Matty, did those sigs on a Fifa 11 forum so said they won't mind how it looks :P

was going to enter this in a comp on another forum so all C&C appreciated.

Untitled-23.png

I still think its missing something :o

Text ?

:P' date=' i dont really like the border on this looks a bit dark so maybe lighten that if you can mate, then maybe try darken the lighting behind the head as over powers it a little, looks great though :)[/center']