Kyle Turner

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

carry.jpg

leyley.jpg

silly.jpg

manip.jpg

Feedback?

Good to see you back ;)

Walcott sig is good, like the effects used but it looks a bit plain IMO and I dont think the black border lines suit - but the render looks good as does the background.

Not overly keen on the Totti icon but the other set looks great, good stock placement and lighting used, good style and well exucuted. Villa sig is the best of the bunch IMO for the concept I just feel the textures should be moved to suit the flow of the image better but keep up the good work

Good to see you back ;)

Walcott sig is good' date=' like the effects used but it looks a bit plain IMO and I dont think the black border lines suit - but the render looks good as does the background.

Not overly keen on the Totti icon but the other set looks great, good stock placement and lighting used, good style and well exucuted. Villa sig is the best of the bunch IMO for the concept I just feel the textures should be moved to suit the flow of the image better but keep up the good work[/quote']

Feels great to be back!!!!!!

Thanks for the feedback mate.I've finally understood how to make manips and ava's on paint.net:D:D

sneijderhollandsig.png

Thoughts?

The idea is really good' date='but the execution is lacking.The render behind the main render could be made larger and desaturated to make it look better.But really nice idea and good attempt.

Feedback on these-

David Villa Manip

[img']http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz15/kunasher/manip2.jpg[/img]

Collab by Zampa and me-

TEMP.jpg

And an ava-ekmar.jpg

The idea is really good' date='but the execution is lacking.The render behind the main render could be made larger and desaturated to make it look better.But really nice idea and good attempt.

Feedback on these-

David Villa Manip

[img']http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz15/kunasher/manip2.jpg[/img]

I really like this sig, however the only thing I feel is letting it down is the text which could be improved.

Collab by Zampa and me-

TEMP.jpg

Really like this, great work both of you.

bannan.png

A request for Lewis :D Also comments on my new sig, I was going for a simplistic look.

Guest Leddy

Some Feedback on these.

For Mr Snooky

EC7046.png

When I did that sig I thought I would do it with a proper Arsenal player.

Arshavin.png

Cristiano Ronaldo

cristiportugal.png

Some Feedback on these.

For Mr Snooky

EC7046.png

Arshavin.png

Cristiano Ronaldo

cristiportugal.png

There all amazing mate, you are vastly improving and are one of the top designers around at the moment. Your textures are amazing, where can I find similar ones? :)

Guest Leddy

There all amazing mate' date=' you are vastly improving and are one of the top designers around at the moment. Your textures are amazing, where can I find similar ones? :)[/quote']

Thanks Ben, Pretty much Photobucket and I did some searching on the internet. Also the internet provided me with some tutorials and I just grew from what I learned :)

Guest Leddy

Any comments?

I like this one but your Neymar one was amazeing' date=' the colour blends in with the shirt and the texture looks good on the sholder (can't spell Shoulder) :P

Very good Adam, your avas are amazeing.[/font']

Ava's are good mate and really like the neymar sig' date=' simple clear and effective :)

Colab with Kunasher - this time his start and my finish

[img']http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/6783/46556430.png[/img]

Lol Zampa, can't give any feedback on the sig cause would look weird for me commenting on our collab,however,you don not know how much I wished you would use some other render:pJust kidding.:P.

Anyways could I get some feedback on these-

mrm-2.jpg

ded.jpg

manip4.jpg

vdva2.jpg

Really love the Sylvie one,and it's not due to the fact that the ava is of Sylvie,I love the "effects":D:D

and a new signature-

pain.jpg

EDIT:And these please-fox.jpg

samirn.jpg

Guest Leddy

Some Feedback on these.

For Mr Snooky

EC7046.png

Arshavin.png

Cristiano Ronaldo

cristiportugal.png

Going to bump this.

Lol Zampa' date=' can't give any feedback on the sig cause would look weird for me commenting on our collab,however,you don not know how much I wished you would use some other render:pJust kidding.:P.

mrm-2.jpg

ded.jpg

manip4.jpg

vdva2.jpg

Really love the Sylvie one,and it's not due to the fact that the ava is of Sylvie,I love the "effects":D:D

and a new signature-

pain.jpg

EDIT:And these please-fox.jpg

samirn.jpg

Feedback on this and my first wallpaper?:confused::(

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz15/kunasher/wallpaper.png

and shambaa.jpg

Some of these sigs are amazing. Leddy, You have improved greatly ever since I was away for the last 4 days.

This is a little something ive been working on, Could be better I know but I think its good.

th_ChelseaWallpaperAnelkaLampardDrogbaTerry.png?t=1301640132

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n628/TheGSta/Wallpapers/ChelseaWallpaperAnelkaLampardDrogbaTerry.png?t=1301640483

Full size Image Link

Ava's are good mate and really like the neymar sig' date=' simple clear and effective :)

Colab with Kunasher - this time his start and my finish

[img']http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/6783/46556430.png[/img]

Lol Zampa' date=' can't give any feedback on the sig cause would look weird for me commenting on our collab,however,you don not know how much I wished you would use some other render:pJust kidding.:P.

mrm-2.jpg

ded.jpg

manip4.jpg

vdva2.jpg

and a new signature-

pain.jpg

EDIT:And these please-

samirn.jpg

Feedback on this and my first wallpaper?:confused::(

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz15/kunasher/wallpaper.png

and shambaa.jpg

Feedback on these?

Some of these sigs are amazing. Leddy' date=' You have improved greatly ever since I was away for the last 4 days.

This is a little something ive been working on, Could be better I know but I think its good.

Full size Image Link[/quote']

Really looks amazing.Text is great, the only thing which can be changes is the badge,it looks blurred.But overall it looks great.

Feedback on these?

Really looks amazing.Text is great' date=' the only thing which can be changes is the badge,it looks blurred.But overall it looks great.[/quote']

Thanks, I'll work on that next time.

Some off the effects look nice on the Collab, i guess that was Zampa's part but the text can be better, background looks good but can improve a little

avatars look pretty good, but there not spectacular, The Manip Sig has nice textures but a better stock pic would be better, Ozil does looks funny.

Really like the Wallpaper, very good render effects, the only thing I would change is the background, it doesn't suit the rest of the image.

Guest Leddy

Amazeing wallpaper Matty, love the text and the way you have 4 in 1 don't know how to do that nice work,

Heres my first ever wallpaper and a sig.

Anderson wallpaper

:)

AndersonWall.png

Berba sig.

Berba.png