Graphics Design Feedback

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

Remove the texture behind Villa as it looks pointless. Add a few 'grunge' textures in to the background as it looks too plain. Try using text also' date=' 'big fat ugly cow' is a good text to use.[/quote']
Nice' date=' i like it mate. KUTGW.[/quote']

Thanks mates.

Wow,I never knew about grunge textures.:o

Re: Riferimento: Graphics Design Feedback

The Barca logo doesn't really have to be there. Messi stands out a bit too much with the dark background. Otherwise' date=' looks decent.

[img']http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t64/nubbles526/RVPcopy.png[/img]

Thoughts? I know the words position can change.

Ive been meaning to do this for a while, but as you may have noticed I have not posted any work in a long time. In general I have decided to retire from GFX work any my entry into may's SOTM will most likely be my last ever sig. I have been very busy in school lately and with my first set of Exams coming up in 2 weeks i must begin to study for them. As a result i must give up my Graphics work as I can't make the time for it anymore.

I leave with 1 request. there is a person that has been waiting for a sig in my request thread for a long time now (3 weeks I think) and it would be great if one of you finish his request for him. There are Piads waiting on .CFC's photobucket folder of both Fabregas and Ozil in Juventus shirts.

I will comment on sigs from time to time but will post no more sigs/avatars.

Ive been meaning to do this for a while' date=' but as you may have noticed I have not posted any work in a long time. In general I have decided to retire from GFX work any my entry into may's SOTM will most likely be my last ever sig. I have been very busy in school lately and with my first set of Exams coming up in 2 weeks i must begin to study for them. As a result i must give up my Graphics work as I can't make the time for it anymore.

I leave with 1 request. there is a person that has been waiting for a sig in my request thread for a long time now (3 weeks I think) and it would be great if one of you finish his request for him. There are Piads waiting on .CFC's photobucket folder of both Fabregas and Ozil in Juventus shirts.

I will comment on sigs from time to time but will post no more sigs/avatars.

Sorry o hear his mate.

Their are hardly 5/6 GFX makers who are commonly often and take requess and you surely are a loss to the GFX sub-forum.

Best of luck for your exams.

Sorry o hear his mate.

Their are hardly 5/6 GFX makers who are commonly often and take requess and you surely are a loss to the GFX sub-forum.

Best of luck for your exams.

Cheers man, you were one of the guys that got me into GFX. Garymack's internet's down so itll be a lot easier when he is back.

Thankyou, you could do his request if you want. PM it to him.

Don't really like the Terry signature' date=' it looks quite messy and the colours can be improved.

The Fabregas one is amazing, nothing bad to say tbh.

Icons: Maybe add some more light, personal opinion though.[/quote']

I don't know why but I like he terry one more then the Fabre one.

The Barca icon is great,porbably some text?

Comments on my current signature?