Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

Both good work' date=' I like the textures used on you sig a lot as well :)

Not to sure about this sig I made but would like some feedback :

[img']http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq31/zIAdamDIz/villa2.png[/img]

Pretty decent sig -love the color-never imagined that scheme could work.

The sig (in my really noob opinion) seems a bit unbalanced with the splurge of the bright area drawing the attention away from the rest of it. Shadows/textures could be improved and would really like to see the original material used.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how we could lighten the place up again? It seems people have become feed up with the same sigs' date=' avatars etc. so don't bother posting much.[/quote']

A competition to design something for the SM homepage? That could get it started again

It's summer so I'd be up for doing something ;)

I need to learn how to do PIADS to start so I can try and get some of them done. Another competition would lighten this up a bit plus it could bring in some new graphics members.

thoughts.....did this for sotw on another forum

gattusosotw.png

Awesome mate, your signatures are always amazing! I love the way you have blended the Milan badge into the shield, thats a pretty nice effect. Glad to see you back mate, especially on here :D

Comments on my new sig please? :P

I like the layout and colour theme, but personally i think the background is a bit busy and therefore the text gets lost in it somewhat - the effects on the render are really cool though :)

I like the layout and colour theme' date=' but personally i think the background is a bit busy and therefore the text gets lost in it somewhat - the effects on the render are really cool though :)[/quote']

It's a manipulation sig, so didn't get to put what was in the BG :P thanks for the feedback though.

Didn't you make that ages ago? :P

It's quality though mate' date=' I love the effects round Suarez. It makes him the main focus point in the signature :)[/quote']

Haha yeah, my old laptop broke so can't make another one, just remembered i made this long ago so just decided to use it :)

It's a manipulation sig' date=' so didn't get to put what was in the BG :P thanks for the feedback though.[/quote']

I know that lol, i meant to improve it you could cut Suarez and just have the effects around the render with a plainer background ;)

Comments on my new sig please? :P

the shirt looks to saturated to me TBH and although I like the large text I think it could be executed better.

I may be wrong but you can tell you have erased the layer over Suarez's face....alittle more time spent on that area is a must ;)

good idea though just think it could be executed better.

Executed.....todays word of the day :P

I use paint.net and have a problem please help:

I make a new canvas, and lets say im making an avatar thats 100x100. As soon as i add a picture larger than 100x100 the canvas just gets bigger, please help it is really annoying. ( it's also why my sig is massive)

the shirt looks to saturated to me TBH and although I like the large text I think it could be executed better.

I may be wrong but you can tell you have erased the layer over Suarez's face....alittle more time spent on that area is a must ;)

good idea though just think it could be executed better.

Executed.....todays word of the day :P

I can remember you said something similar last time aswell' date=' here was my improved version

suarezsigimprovement.png

Also if anyone else is interested in looking at some of my previous work, here's a couple of links

http://s1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff391/Mr-Rae/Signatures/

http://s763.photobucket.com/albums/xx278/abdulrehman786/sIGS/?start=all

There was also a Yannick Djalo sig i made, but i did't get to upload it as my laptop broke :/

I use paint.net and have a problem please help:

I make a new canvas' date=' and lets say im making an avatar thats 100x100. As soon as i add a picture larger than 100x100 the canvas just gets bigger, please help it is really annoying. ( it's also why my sig is massive)[/quote']

I use paint.net also but I am going to start using photoshop - so complicated :(

You get three options when you paste an image:

EXPAND CANVAS

KEEP CANVAS SIZE

CANCEL

Click on KEEP CANVAS SIZE not EXPAND CANVAS because it will expand the canvas which is basically the white box, paint.net is a great website, really simple and you can make some good signatures.

Where do you get all your text from?

Amazing signatures btw, KIU! ;)

I use paint.net also but I am going to start using photoshop - so complicated :(

You get three options when you paste an image:

EXPAND CANVAS

KEEP CANVAS SIZE

CANCEL

Click on KEEP CANVAS SIZE not EXPAND CANVAS because it will expand the canvas which is basically the white box' date=' paint.net is a great website, really simple and you can make some good signatures.

Where do you get all your text from?

Amazing signatures btw, KIU! ;)[/quote']

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! I normally add new layer so copieng and pasting is what I'll do.

And you like my sigs:D thanks. I just use the text provided on paint.net, I need to improve that I find. I'm wanting requests guys so check out my thread. I'll put some more stuff on it tomorrow so you know what my work is like.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! I normally add new layer so copieng and pasting is what I'll do.

And you like my sigs:D thanks. I just use the text provided on paint.net' date=' I need to improve that I find. I'm wanting requests guys so check out my thread. I'll put some more stuff on it tomorrow so you know what my work is like.[/quote']

no problem mate ;)

I will ask for a request :D