Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

Very good for a first go although the head is to big and the rendering on the top half of negrado's head isn't great.

What tutorial did you use?

Didn't use a tutorial. Just made it from what I thought would maybe work.

some of the main things I try to get right when doing PIADS is the angle of the head needs to go with the body and the lighting has to be right or it will never look correct' date=' no matter how well sized it is.

a little tip is to copy and paste the shoulders and collar of the shirt above the head layer, it makes it alot easier to blend ;)[/quote']

Cheers, Gary. It's a first go and those tips should be helpful for my next few tries :)

muller.png

thoughs? its a piad ive made quite a long time ago' date=' but got teh chance to use it again, so i was just wondering what ppl thought about it.

PS i know that the white stuff around the hair is quite annoying, but didnt know how to remove it[/quote']

chop the top off of the right ear ;) and he won't look so lop sided.

and either use the burn tool to darken the white areas or use a faded brush(around 9pix) to slowly delete around the head ;)

great attempt though KIU

chop the top off of the right ear ;) and he won't look so lop sided.

and either use the burn tool to darken the white areas or use a faded brush(around 9pix) to slowly delete around the head ;)

great attempt though KIU

unfortunately it was made with paint.net, thats another reason i coultn change some of the dtails you mentioned :rolleyes:

also, right ear from g.rossi's poin of view, or from my point of view?

unfortunately it was made with paint.net' date=' thats another reason i coultn change some of the dtails you mentioned :rolleyes:

also, right ear from g.rossi's poin of view, or from my point of view?[/quote']

right ear from Rossi's point of view ;)

thoughts on this large art??

40033164.th.png

right ear from Rossi's point of view ;)

thoughts on this large art??

40033164.th.png

awesome, but imo the 'we're not here to sell cookies' doesnt fit in the contest, i was watching the pic amazed, then i read that and my level of amezeness went roughly down. but its just my opinion. :)

awesome' date=' but imo the 'we're not here to sell cookies' doesnt fit in the contest, i was watching the pic amazed, then i read that and my level of amezeness went roughly down. but its just my opinion. :)[/quote']

I agree, but it is for a competition and has to have a quote from the game ..... all the other quotes were even worse than that one :o

I agree' date=' but it is for a competition and has to have a quote from the game ..... all the other quotes were even worse than that one :o[/quote']

well, then i guess that its perfect, the lights and shadows are well placed, and so is the render, the vector arte behind the render is awesome, the write is ofc identical to the original one. Id say its a very good wallpaper that id definetly use if it wasnt for that lame cookie phrase.

well' date=' then i guess that its perfect, the lights and shadows are well placed, and so is the render, the vector arte behind the render is awesome, the write is ofc identical to the original one. Id say its a very good wallpaper that id definetly use if it wasnt for that lame cookie phrase.[/quote']

Lucky for me I found another quote that fits better :P;)

43742605.th.png

Made my first PIAD. How could i improve it? (please ignore the bad rendering and the colours in the backround) I use gimp.

Falcao PIAD

The placement of Falcao's head is good however it needs blending into the body more as you can see a big change in skin colour were you have placed his head. Also there are a lot of things that need erasing around the body. Nice attempt and I'm sure if you keep going you will improve :)

The placement of Falcao's head is good however it needs blending into the body more as you can see a big change in skin colour were you have placed his head. Also there are a lot of things that need erasing around the body. Nice attempt and I'm sure if you keep going you will improve :)

Thanks for the feedback, i'll try and improve on it.

If anyone could make me a design that would be good cheers. Like lewis Gold Championship 150 Club America' date=' with a picture. Would be greatly appreciated and would get a cheeky gift on here :P[/quote']

picture of what??......club america??

I can knock something up quickly if you like?

Seriously Gary how do you do it? That would have taken me about half an hour to do :P

Great work again! :)

cheers bud....when it's something so simple(no PIADS and stuff) you get quicker at it...honest ;)

what do you think about the Anderlecht one for adam?? is it to simple??

cheers bud....when it's something so simple(no PIADS and stuff) you get quicker at it...honest ;)

what do you think about the Anderlecht one for adam?? is it to simple??

Ahh right, I suck at piads so thats out of the question for me :P

It's again quality mate, I know Lukaku is in an Anderlecht shirt normally but is the other player? If not then thats a brilliant PIAD! I like the background with Lukaku sticking out :)

Just done this for Adam.....thoughts??

rscanderlechti.png

I think thats quality. Simple but very effective.

I know its not a request thread but perhaps you'd consider making me a Man United sig? I'd like Vidic or maybe a few of the players celebrating or something along those lines, if you could make it so the colour schemes darker it'd be better..

Or if you think you can come up with something yourself, go mad.

Ahh right' date=' I suck at piads so thats out of the question for me :P

It's again quality mate, I know Lukaku is in an Anderlecht shirt normally but is the other player? If not then thats a brilliant PIAD! I like the background with Lukaku sticking out :)[/quote']

It's Arnold Mvuemba of Lorient mate ;)

I think thats quality. Simple but very effective.

I know its not a request thread but perhaps you'd consider making me a Man United sig? I'd like Vidic or maybe a few of the players celebrating or something along those lines' date=' if you could make it so the colour schemes darker it'd be better..

Or if you think you can come up with something yourself, go mad.[/quote']

I have another request to do first mate then I'll do you a Man United one ;)

I'll PM you when it's done.

Just done a quick signature it's definately not to Gary's standards and this is the first one I've done in a long time, I haven't practised or anything I've just looked at some signatures and tried a few different things in 10 mins so what do you think. Don't be too harsh please haha.

2n66w07.jpg

Just done a quick signature it's definately not to Gary's standards and this is the first one I've done in a long time' date=' I haven't practised or anything I've just looked at some signatures and tried a few different things in 10 mins so what do you think. Don't be too harsh please haha.

[img']http://oi56.tinypic.com/2n66w07.jpg[/img]

DON'T have the players faded into the background. They should be immediately noticeable! Decent enough effort apart from that ;)