Graphics Design Feedback

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

Just done a quick signature it's definately not to Gary's standards and this is the first one I've done in a long time' date=' I haven't practised or anything I've just looked at some signatures and tried a few different things in 10 mins so what do you think. Don't be too harsh please haha.

[img']http://oi56.tinypic.com/2n66w07.jpg[/img]

DON'T have the players faded into the background. They should be immediately noticeable! Decent enough effort apart from that ;)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

DON'T have the players faded into the background. They should be immediately noticeable! Decent enough effort apart from that ;)

cheers. It's my first sig in a while. I think it's better than most of my others that I did a few months ago hehe.

EDIT - Looking back at them they weren't very good at all and don't really want to show them ahaha. Here's my best one I've done!

dale147sig1.png

Just done a quick signature it's definately not to Gary's standards and this is the first one I've done in a long time' date=' I haven't practised or anything I've just looked at some signatures and tried a few different things in 10 mins so what do you think. Don't be too harsh please haha.

The players need to stand out more and the backround feels a bit empty but the effects around the barcelona badge are good. I think with a bit of work you could make some really good sigs.

my last few requests for a while (baby due within 2weeks:D).....thoughts?

manusigw.png

BOLTON.png

cfc.png

1) Very good. I like the text and the way it is almost like its outside the sig, the red stripe is a good transparency and the Man.U badge is well placed. The Vidic render looks good slightly darkened and his signature is a nice touch. The stadium in the backround is good as well. The only thing that could be improved IMO is if you rendered all the player celebrating on the right and faded them slightly infround of the stadium instead of just blending a picture in but overall great sig.

2) I really like the backround and the text and everything on the right side hovever i feel the players dont really fit. It would be better if both players were close ups on the faces IMO although i know this is very hard when doing PIADS. Thats just a small thing though.

3) Dont like this one so much. The Modric PIAD just doesnt look right to me and i feel the old chelsea team is given a little too much space in the backround. Also i feel the blue bar at the botton is too high. I think it would be improved if you blended more of the flags on the top left around the old players.

Overally very good work, im just being very critical to try and help you.

EDIT: Congrats on the baby

manusigw.png

BOLTON.png

cfc.png

Congratulations on the baby!!!

Very sad to know you wont take more request, wanted a sig made by you :(, oh well, ill guess i can survive :)

Very good sigs, wont be commenting them as im no expert and surely wouldnt be of much help (to me they are perfect anyways :D), maybe vidic is way to dark imo

wooo%20done-1.png

Mde this sig for myself using a PIAD i made. Thoughts?

Good Try m8...the PIADS is good :) but the text needs improving..

manusigw.png

BOLTON.png

cfc.png

Your one of the best ... if not the best sig maker on this forum ' date=' Brilliant ! but the Modric PIADS of Chelsea looks weird, the face moment doesnt match the body movement. Congrats For the Baby !! :)

ozilmanip.png

taiwomanip.png

Thoughts about these 2 sigs ? :)

Good Try m8...the PIADS is good :) but the text needs improving..

Your one of the best ... if not the best sig maker on this forum ' date=' Brilliant ! but the Modric PIADS of Chelsea looks weird, the face moment doesnt match the body movement. Congrats For the Baby !! :)

ozilmanip.png

taiwomanip.png

Thoughts about these 2 sigs ? :)

they seem alittle dark mate and the bottom one looks streched TBH......

reg the chelsea/modric PIADS is a, the head is actually facing the same way on the original and on the Modric body :P

but I agree it does look as if he should be facing the other way....check it out here and you'll see what I mean ;)..http://www.footballrenders.com/premier-league/chelsea/frank-lampard-2/

they seem alittle dark mate and the bottom one looks streched TBH......

reg the chelsea/modric PIADS is a' date=' the head is actually facing the same way on the original and on the Modric body :P

but I agree it does look as if he should be facing the other way....check it out here and you'll see what I mean ;)..http://www.footballrenders.com/premier-league/chelsea/frank-lampard-2/

i think that Modric looks weird because of where hes looking.

Some comments on these please?

rodwell-1.pnghonda.pngmarcelo.png

V.1

rossbarkley.png

V.2

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq31/zIAdamDIz/blackross.png[/img

]

I like the middle Ava because of how the background is unfocused

Withe the sits try making one black and white but with the player and text in colour, also try put the everton badge in the background. They look good though.

Search cool text on google' date=' it should help.[/quote']

Nice one mate, I will try that. I used to use sportgfx for tutorials but there has been an update were you need 50 posts to view it and it is hard to get that on there as my posts are often deleted because they are apparently spam.

Nice one mate' date=' I will try that. I used to use sportgfx for tutorials but there has been an update were you need 50 posts to view it and it is hard to get that on there as my posts are often deleted because they are apparently spam.[/quote']

try here mate......download the font you like, then go to text in your control panel, click the T in the bottom left of the window and instal the new text ;)

thousands of great font on that site B)

Thoughs? Ive cut em all besides leitner' date=' i was lucky enough to find at least 1 guy cut, ive made it for a thread here on SM, my team ofc.

[img']http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1511/footballsoccerfieldread.png[/img]

All I can say is fantastic effort mate:D The time to cut out all the renders etc... must of been a long time.

To save time I think you should of zoomed in further so you can only see the top half/part of his body. :) Only improvement I would make personally.

All I can say is fantastic effort mate:D The time to cut out all the renders etc... must of been a long time.

To save time I think you should of zoomed in further so you can only see the top half/part of his body. :) Only improvement I would make personally.

Yea man took a hell of a lot of time ;), but i had nothing to do anyway today :D

I acutally thought about cutting them in half too, but i felt that entire bodies would have had a better visual impact, and i think i was right after all.

Yea man took a hell of a lot of time ;)' date=' but i had nothing to do anyway today :D

I acutally thought about cutting them in half too, but i felt that entire bodies would have had a better visual impact, and i think i was right after all.[/quote']

Fair enough mate, do what you think looks best :D

Thoughs? Ive cut em all besides leitner' date=' i was lucky enough to find at least 1 guy cut, ive made it for a thread here on SM, my team ofc.

Haha thats really good mate! :D Maybe you could use a better text and fit Torres better on the picture, but other than that it looks great.

you've got some patience m8....but the patience has paid off, it reaaly gd and so are the renders :)

ronaldosige.png

thoughts ? :)

Hey guys, I've edited it, I think it looks better what do you think.

fnwf1g.jpg