Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

lyakeq4b.png

i34mocda.png

Thoughts.?

Really like both of these' date=' different from the usual light texture designs we normally see on here.

If I had to pick something to improve on, It would be the Alexandre font...It could be improved slightly ;)

katyperry3.png

As said before, scary photo :P, but good ava, the use of colour is great, nice and bright but not over powering....KIU

What you guys think of this' date=' my first avatar.[/font']

I don't have any textures I just messed around with colour fills and gradient overlays.

Aguero.png

Its a nice Ava, but I feel the positioning/size of the stock could be fiddled with to improve it.......maybe try having Aguero a little closer to the perspective.....still a great Ava though ;)

garethbale.png

What do you think?

I can see what your going for here, but feel the execution isn't the best......the effect on the shirt lowers the quality of the image TBH and due to using different effects on either side of the render you really need to try and blend the render in more to bring both sides together.

Right now it looks like a couple of images just thrown on top of each other, try using the smudge tool or work with different textures and erase carefully to help blend the sig together more.

KUTGW ;)

Lyon%20Sig.png

Thoughts on this request? Im not so sure, i feel that the PIADS could be improved and the text and badge could be better. Would love some opinions on it.

Also i know i have done a sig simular to this before, the person requesting the sig wanted it to be like the previous one i did.

Lyon%20Sig.png

Thoughts on this request? Im not so sure' date=' i feel that the PIADS could be improved and the text and badge could be better. Would love some opinions on it.

Also i know i have done a sig simular to this before, the person requesting the sig wanted it to be like the previous one i did.[/quote']

The only tip I can give mate is to never use a normal background when doing a team sig. Try and get the stadium (In this case Lyon) behind the players, just makes it look a bit better and stands out more. Good signature though, love the piads! :)

The only tip I can give mate is to never use a normal background when doing a team sig. Try and get the stadium (In this case Lyon) behind the players' date=' just makes it look a bit better and stands out more. Good signature though, love the piads! :)[/quote']

Thanks for the feedback. I think I will try and put the stadium in my next request i couldn't really do it this time because the request was to make it like a previous sig.

sANTOS%20SIG-2.png

Thoghts on this request?

Like it. The font is great (wish I knew what it was).

Not 100% on the image on the left, the head seems a tiny bit pixelated but other than that it all blends nicely and looks simple and well made. :D

Any opinions on my current sig? Made it last night, fancied a change from football.

Like it. The font is great (wish I knew what it was).

Not 100% on the image on the left' date=' the head seems a tiny bit pixelated but other than that it all blends nicely and looks simple and well made. :D

Any opinions on my current sig? Made it last night, fancied a change from football.[/quote']

Thanks for the feedback, i dont know why the image looks pixulated because it was from footballrenders and i was HQ.

With your sig, i like the text, simple it may be, and the render looks good however the backround feels too empty. Maybe try and put in some crowd or a close up on his face (slightly les opticity than normal) or something like that.