Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

i dont know why the image looks pixulated because it was from footballrenders and i was HQ.

What size was the original render? The same happened with an old Lampard graphic I did (see below). I used a render that was about 1000 pixels tall and I needed to shrink it to about 200. When I did this the image pixelated.

lampardsigme.jpg

As a result I do all of my renders myself using smaller images off the net. If you want the final image on your graphic to be about 250 pixels try and render an image of that size or up to 100 pixels higher maximum. Just cuts out the chance of the image pixelating.

Edit - Also made the suggested change to my sig. Think it looks loads better, cheers :)

What size was the original render? The same happened with an old Lampard graphic I did (see below). I used a render that was about 1000 pixels tall and I needed to shrink it to about 200. When I did this the image pixelated.

lampardsigme.jpg

As a result I do all of my renders myself using smaller images off the net. If you want the final image on your graphic to be about 250 pixels try and render an image of that size or up to 100 pixels higher maximum. Just cuts out the chance of the image pixelating.

Edit - Also made the suggested change to my sig. Think it looks loads better' date=' cheers :)[/quote']

Yea the render I used was massive. Also nice improvement on your sig.

Couple more requests:

sig%202.png

pique%20sig.png

I really like the pique one but woud like to get some other views.

The Suarez PIAD is pretty good, however the face is pretty low quality and blurred. I feel the players need to be blended into the background more, maybe a texture over there shoulder or something?

The Pique one is ment to be a bright sig, am I right? If so, it worked out pretty well in my opinion, and I absolutely love the text box and the text itself. It's simple, yet very effective. But ; You done a Ben lol :P It's 'Gerard' not 'Gerrard' :L KIU. :)

The Suarez PIAD is pretty good' date=' however the face is pretty low quality and blurred. I feel the players need to be blended into the background more, maybe a texture over there shoulder or something?

The Pique one is ment to be a bright sig, am I right? If so, it worked out pretty well in my opinion, and I absolutely love the text box and the text itself. It's simple, yet very effective. But ; You done a Ben lol :P It's 'Gerard' not 'Gerrard' :L KIU. :)[/quote']

Thanks for the feedback. Dam it on the text:mad::D Two used to saying Gerrard as in The Liverpool one...

EDIT: Fixed the spelling mistake :)

I edited my Lampard sig that I posted higher up on the page to bring it into 2011/12. Plus as I used my own render the quality is improved. Not sure if there are more improvements I can make though?

lampardsiggouldberg.jpg

Oh and it says Gouldberg as I'm using it on the EA forum where my username is that. :)

The whole backround looks quite low quality TBH but other than that its good

Thoughts on this Suarez PIAD? It's my first proper attempt in a while so I know it might be a bit off. The WBA player did have his head in the same position by the way

;)

Suarez-WBAPIAD.png

Only problem I can see is that the skin tone in the head and the body is a bit different. That's the hardest part, it's difficult to find a head in motion with the picture and have the same skin tone as the body. Very good attempt though, KIU :)

Thoughts on this Suarez PIAD? It's my first proper attempt in a while so I know it might be a bit off. The WBA player did have his head in the same position by the way

;)

Suarez-WBAPIAD.png

The lighting is wrong kiddo ;).

also as said already, the skin tone is slightly different......either use a player of similar skin tone or adjust the hue/contrast/shadow tone to make it blend better.

It is also a good Idea to spend a little more time looking for images where the players are in almost the same position.....this way you can use the whole neck and head, instead of trying to blend the head to the neck, which usually leaves a messy blend.

try copying the collar and shoulders of the shirt then paste it above the head and shoulders, this is alot easier than trying to erase the neck at the collar ;)

good first attempt though KIU