Sign in to follow this  
Kyle Turner

Graphics Design Feedback

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

Heya guys, long time since I've been on the forums, if you don't remember me, then that's just unfortunate :P

So, I've just gone onto render-making, because I'm feeling helpful :P

I haven't added a watermark to this, but I'm trusting you guys to NOT steal it and post it anywhere else. You CAN use this in a signature, then post the signature somewhere else, but I'd like credit =)

Enough talking, and ta-da!

69619b154186398.jpg

Hay i was just asking if someone could make me a graphic :) it would be great if you could :) :)

Could it have a Gateshead Badge somewhere with EC7777 next to it :) Please could it have a picture of Heskey on it and a picture of ryan Bennett (Peterborough defender). I will let you design it cos all the sigs i have seen by you guys have been amazing :)

Thanks a lot, Cedd :)

Woops: just realised this was a feedback thread sorry :P But if any of you are still willing :) Thanks and btw i really like all the sig's iv seen on this thread

been playing around with some new effects...thoughts?

agueroz.png

IMO it would look better without the 'reflection' render, wrong style of text is used also, try using a 'bubble' sort of text, text could also be placed better, try placing it more near the stomach covering his lower left arm,

colours used are fantastic, nice blend there, lovely effects, 7/10 (would certainly be 10 if the text is improved along with placement and duplicate render is removed, also would look better if the light texture is removed from the shoulder) :)

IMO it would look better without the 'reflection' render' date=' wrong style of text is used also, try using a 'bubble' sort of text, text could also be placed better, try placing it more near the stomach covering his lower left arm,

colours used are fantastic, nice blend there, lovely effects, 7/10 (would certainly be 10 if the text is improved along with placement and duplicate render is removed, also would look better if the light texture is removed from the shoulder) :)[/quote']

hai what du u fink of dis

rudolphwalker.jpg

Done some more sigs' date=' any comments?

[center']artem.png

hamsiksig-1.png

barton.png

raul.png

gabby.png[/center]

Really liking this style mate, backgrounds look good and the renders suit and blend well. I like the text effect just not overly keen on the font itself, bit too spikey and I think a simpler one may look better ;)

and did my first request for about a year! qn21rl.jpg

comments?

Your first lot of Sigs weren't the best mate' date=' but you have improved dramatically over the last couple of days (CS5 helps ;))

I like this one, It's still a little messy, but it has that grunge feel which I think is what you were going for.

The text could be better IMO, maybe try smaller and something that fits in more with the style......try here DaFont.com

I see you seem to be using stocks for your sigs instead of Renders......maybe try using renders, this would allow you more freedom to be creative with the background ;)

try here.... footballrenders

KUTGW

Your first lot of Sigs weren't the best mate' date=' but you have improved dramatically over the last couple of days (CS5 helps ;))

I like this one, It's still a little messy, but it has that grunge feel which I think is what you were going for.

The text could be better IMO, maybe try smaller and something that fits in more with the style......try here DaFont.com

I see you seem to be using stocks for your sigs instead of Renders......maybe try using renders, this would allow you more freedom to be creative with the background ;)

try here.... footballrenders

KUTGW

the Thierry and Krasic ones arent 100% stocks if you look closely its the same image used as the background, thanks for the comments the font is from dafont. ive never been good at text in all my years haha

10icrqq.jpg

Made it in 10 minutes or somthing lieing in bed last night so i didnt do that much detail, i think it gives it a nice smooth finish though

My First Every PIAD

qx8ep5.jpg

of7wq0.jpg

wasnt going for a render just the head swap :P C+C?

Good start mate....needs some more work though' date=' but take your time.....some sigs take me a week to finish before I'm happy ;)

and by the way You've spelt his name wrong :o.....It's Daniel ;)[/quote']

he is commonly called dani and daniel as you can see... http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/dani-alves/profil/spieler_15951.html

been working on this for a little bit

nzm2w7.jpg

v2.

2s6m3ba.jpg