Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

That advice helped me so much with the Oxlade-Chamberlain render thanks lads! Brilliant advice!

I've finished my signature and here is the end product:

Spurssignaturefinished.png

I'm very happy with the final outcome' date=' though I think next time I will use the method you told me to use, on RVP too! Sorry if it looks quite similar to your Schalke signature Adam. I was just trying to test out something new and your layout was really good. Apologies mate :o

Like I said, RVP could be improved, but all in all I'm happy with it. Any thoughts would be appreciated please :)[/quote']

I got the idea from another sig I had seen anyway. I like it but personally I would make the players smaller as I like to see the whole of the players head but that is just my personal preference. But overall very nice mate :)

That advice helped me so much with the Oxlade-Chamberlain render thanks lads! Brilliant advice!

I've finished my signature and here is the end product:

Spurssignaturefinished.png

I'm very happy with the final outcome' date=' though I think next time I will use the method you told me to use, on RVP too! Sorry if it looks quite similar to your Schalke signature Adam. I was just trying to test out something new and your layout was really good. Apologies mate :o

Like I said, RVP could be improved, but all in all I'm happy with it. Any thoughts would be appreciated please :)[/quote']

Very good, little improvements: don't cut off the hair of the players, make the spurs badge smaller and fully visible and add a slight glow around the players. Great work though

Very good' date=' little improvements: don't cut off the hair of the players, make the spurs badge smaller and fully visible and add a slight glow around the players. Great work though[/quote']
I got the idea from another sig I had seen anyway. I like it but personally I would make the players smaller as I like to see the whole of the players head but that is just my personal preference. But overall very nice mate :)

Thanks lads' date=' it's always nice to get positive feedback :) Apart from the glow, which I'm still getting used to doing, I tried your suggestions and I think it works better than the original. How do you think it turned out?

[center']

Spurssignaturefinished2.png[/center]

Thanks lads' date=' it's always nice to get positive feedback :) Apart from the glow, which I'm still getting the hang of doing, I tried your suggestions and I think it works better than the original. How do you think it turned out?

[center']

Spurssignaturefinished2.png[/center]

Much improved Ben, very impressive mate :)

Guest Scout Maker

If anyone has some spare time could they possibly make me a Wilfried Zaha Crystal Palace signature saying "I tell defenders, don't take it personally, it's strictly bizness."

• 2 weeks later...

a couple of requests....feedback please :D

donny-2.png

ggardner.png

dude that doncaster one is sick, is there anyway you can do a palace one just like that for me please?

Crystal Palace EC343

Reina, Rami, Pepe, Subotic, De Jong, Valencia, Kaka, Lavezzi, Ribery, Gomez, Milito - with the 3 players of Lavezzi, Ribery and Gomez

It would be much appreciated :) :) :) :)

a couple of requests....feedback please :D

donny-2.png

ggardner.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi mate seen that sig you have done for doncaster and it is unbelievable.

could i request the same style for 1.FC Union Berlin with the main 3 players being Ozil,Gomez+Muller

the starting Xi.

1. Leno

2. Howedes

3. Badstuber

4. Schwaab

5. Khedira

6. L Bender

7. Ozil

8. Muller

9. Grosskruetz

10. Draxler

11. Gomez

With the writing somewhere on there saying: Berlins Finest

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont really do this anymore but i started this quick one and didn't know how to finish, (the psd doesnt have the reflection i just thought that would look cool on the forum post :P please just comment on it as if it wasn't there)

walqax.png

ideas please? <3

i dont really do this anymore but i started this quick one and didn't know how to finish' date=' (the psd doesnt have the reflection i just thought that would look cool on the forum post :P please just comment on it as if it wasn't there)

[img']http://i49.tinypic.com/walqax.png[/img]

ideas please? <3

Quality work-with the exception of the reflection (really interferes with the piece) , there are some white spots on his left bicep with the left hand a bit undefined, love the lettering except that splurge/underline under Welbeck

and where is the light coming from?

Wish you would restart this sort of work btw..

Quality work-with the exception of the reflection (really interferes with the piece) ' date=' there are some white spots on his left bicep with the left hand a bit undefined, love the lettering except that splurge/underline under Welbeck

and where is the light coming from?

Wish you would restart this sort of work btw..[/quote']

didn't notice the white spots :P thanks, must have been on the render :P, and the white line under the lettering Welbeck is to sort of transition the Manchester United badge, but i could always do something else there, originally was on a white background so it just looked like the light was coming in around them might see what works better with or without the background, and yeah the reflection was just for the forum post :P tee hee.

thanks for the feed back will try work on this again tonight :D

Wish you would restart this sort of work btw..

I Will try post more not really been doing photoshop or anything much though so im a bit rusty :P and the forum last time i was here the Graphics section was very quite sometimes days for a reply on a piece of work :)

• 2 weeks later...

he feed back will try work on this again tonight :D

I Will try post more not really been doing photoshop or anything much though so im a bit rusty :P and the forum last time i was here the Graphics section was very quite sometimes days for a reply on a piece of work :)

Agreed you do great work-and I think there is an Avatar/signature competition on the forum-might be worthwhile to enter-since you do awesome work and need to get rid of some ring rust :D

Commenting on graphics I find difficult tbh-as sometimes ppl think criticisms of their art are personal - but would love some more experienced artists to tell us what are the criteria we should be looking at-so ppl can make constructive criticisms.

16jpukx.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/235qwo.jpg

16k96c1.jpg

Improvements + Comments please? :)

Could you post the original pic used in the sig?

And there is a white area on his shoulder-not sure if the reason for it is the lighting. The balance of the sig seems a bit off as there is a dark space below Iniesta (maybe a Spain badge in there).Love the red shadow on the S -as sometimes the writing seems separate from the picture.

Agreed you do great work-and I think there is an Avatar/signature competition on the forum-might be worthwhile to enter-since you do awesome work and need to get rid of some ring rust :D

Commenting on graphics I find difficult tbh-as sometimes ppl think criticisms of their art are personal - but would love some more experienced artists to tell us what are the criteria we should be looking at-so ppl can make constructive criticisms.

Could you post the original pic used in the sig?

And there is a white area on his shoulder-not sure if the reason for it is the lighting. The balance of the sig seems a bit off as there is a dark space below Iniesta (maybe a Spain badge in there).Love the red shadow on the S -as sometimes the writing seems separate from the picture.

Thankyou i was wondering about the black spot wasn't sure what to put there. but the picture i used was from http://www.footballrenders.com/ a great website for renders and the render i used was http://www.footballrenders.com/la-liga/barcelona/andres-iniesta-9/

For the feed back and C&C basically you can just state your opinion, whether you think the colour's go, ect.. sometimes people take stuff personally and to heart but meh..

Thankyou i was wondering about the black spot wasn't sure what to put there. but the picture i used was from http://www.footballrenders.com/ a great website for renders and the render i used was http://www.footballrenders.com/la-liga/barcelona/andres-iniesta-9/

For the feed back and C&C basically you can just state your opinion' date=' whether you think the colour's go, ect.. sometimes people take stuff personally and to heart but meh..[/quote']

Yeah figured that -render planet has a nice selection-but few football :(

One of the things I have seen (quite accidentally) is that rule of thirds can be applied to sigs.

http://www.colorpilot.com/comp_rules.html

http://www.photoble.com/photography-tips-tricks/composition-101-rule-of-thirds-in-photography-with-examples

might be of some use

Made These 3

First 2 are the same style 3'rd is a bit different. not too keen on the 3rd.

166o38.jpg

xe4r2d.jpg

2qlvmhi.jpg

Love the style of the first 2' date=' could be improved by using more up to date renders imo but neither less a quality outcome with good use of colours and text

Young one is a bit iffy with me, looks a bit plain, not sure why though.. also dont like the style used behind him [/center']

Love the style of the first 2' date=' could be improved by using more up to date renders imo but neither less a quality outcome with good use of colours and text

Young one is a bit iffy with me, looks a bit plain, not sure why though.. also dont like the style used behind him [/center']

Thankyou!

im not a fan of the Young one either to be honest, just wanted to try change the first two

Hi, I just want to know whether my SIG pic looks alright. I got PhotoShop for free as a school software, and just decided to use it to make my own avatars and whatnot.

I know the smudge is a little poopy, and the cutouts aren't exactly spectacular, but any feedback would be appreciated.

Signature pic should be below. I made it in a hour. :D Also should I make another avatar? I made it in about 5 min. Hehe

Hi' date=' I just want to know whether my SIG pic looks alright. I got PhotoShop for free as a school software, and just decided to use it to make my own avatars and whatnot.

I know the smudge is a little poopy, and the cutouts aren't exactly spectacular, but any feedback would be appreciated.

Signature pic should be below. I made it in a hour. :D Also should I make another avatar? I made it in about 5 min. Hehe[/quote']

if it's your first its alot better than my first. if its your second its alot better than my second.. well anyway when i started off i was awful. and this is a decent signature. you should improve the text though as it isn't too clear, and maybe bring the two players closer to the center :) not bad though KIU

if it's your first its alot better than my first. if its your second its alot better than my second.. well anyway when i started off i was awful. and this is a decent signature. you should improve the text though as it isn't too clear' date=' and maybe bring the two players closer to the center :) not bad though KIU[/quote']

Thank you so much :D:D

To hear praise from a Graphics Designer, thats pretty sweet. Also its technically my first, sig pic as I only did my own avatars at first.

Well I read a few PhotoShop tutorials in order to get the hang of it. They helped quite a lot.

I'll increase the opacity of the text, and maybe I'll add more background words(IDK what to call ot lol) to show more solidity of the Tottenham Hotspur. I'll try to bring the two together then, and also maybe add M'Vila, my star player. :)

Once again, thanks for the tips, really appreciate it. :)