Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

Hey, can anyone help me out here? How do you, like erase or replace a player's jersey with your own team? Like so many signature pics I see around here. If anyone can teach me how to, or have a link to any helpful articles, that would really make my day. :)

Hey' date=' can anyone help me out here? How do you, like erase or replace a player's jersey with your own team? Like so many signature pics I see around here. If anyone can teach me how to, or have a link to any helpful articles, that would really make my day. :)[/quote']

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=41498

Another Complete Request!

Wow there is a lack of Wellington pictures on the Internet!

23tkyms.jpg

Made for: HAYD3N

Its good but I think it can be improved.

The spikes on the player on the right look impressive but maybe should be wellington coulors and I think the text on the left should be in colour but overall very good.

Its good but I think it can be improved.

The spikes on the player on the right look impressive but maybe should be wellington coulors and I think the text on the left should be in colour but overall very good.

Spikes were for the colours of Brazil :P

and the left hand side of the sig (where you said colour text) is black and white :P

thanks for feedback.

just made this for Euros

33xwi9c.jpg

10qc9li.jpg

not too sure about them i liked the pictures at the bottom though ;o

51tyja.jpg

Added 2 extra stars on the England Kit Hart is wearing as it was going to be a NEW GENERATION signature with a few young players

Spikes were for the colours of Brazil :P

and the left hand side of the sig (where you said colour text) is black and white :P

thanks for feedback.

just made this for Euros

33xwi9c.jpg

10qc9li.jpg

not too sure about them i liked the pictures at the bottom though ;o

51tyja.jpg

Added 2 extra stars on the England Kit Hart is wearing as it was going to be a NEW GENERATION signature with a few young players

Fair enough if the spikes are for Brazil, thats my bad and they look great. Also I know its meant to be black and white but im just saying I think it would be better with the text in colour.

With the England saigs I think they will be better if the pictures at the bottom were all exactually the same size and if the red striped crossed at the top right (with the badge where they cross) with the england player to the left hand side.

Im only being critical to try and be helpfull so dont take it badly because your work is great:)

Fair enough if the spikes are for Brazil' date=' thats my bad and they look great. Also I know its meant to be black and white but im just saying I think it would be better with the text in colour.

With the England saigs I think they will be better if the pictures at the bottom were all exactually the same size and if the red striped crossed at the top right (with the badge where they cross) with the england player to the left hand side.

Im only being critical to try and be helpfull so dont take it badly because your work is great:)[/quote']

yeah i wanted the same size aswell :P like the first 2 Wilshere and Welbeck were the same size but then it was hard to find decent images in the same size of Cole Rooney and Hart

made all except the skyline and niko by myself! free hand!

1ikcqh.jpg

was actually impressed with the sky to say i did it by myself and the smoke + fire

not the best outcome though

Briiliant sky and fire-there is a spot over at his right elbow with a bit of sky that might not need to be there. Not sure why the guy has chops where you can see the background though..Love the attempt at embers :D

20i74w4.jpg

Not sure of the background on this one-it reduces the feeling of importance-as if he's just doing a kick about ..rather than playing in front of millions :)

And the blurry reflective squiggles (sorry can't think of a better word) makes it seem that he has an heat exhaust running out his back..

Nice pic insert btw.

Briiliant sky and fire-there is a spot over at his right elbow with a bit of sky that might not need to be there. Not sure why the guy has chops where you can see the background though..Love the attempt at embers :D

Not sure of the background on this one-it reduces the feeling of importance-as if he's just doing a kick about ..rather than playing in front of millions :)

And the blurry reflective squiggles (sorry can't think of a better word) makes it seem that he has an heat exhaust running out his back..

Nice pic insert btw.

woop thanks for the feedback' date=' yeah the Niko one was all wierd.. just wanted to do something different :P haha :)

and with the drogba one the background was plain so i just added the stadium :D but yeah it doesn't look great :P

and for this comment...

makes it seem that he has an heat exhaust running out his back..

Dont we all...?

made all except the skyline and niko by myself! free hand!

1ikcqh.jpg

was actually impressed with the sky to say i did it by myself and the smoke + fire

not the best outcome though

I think it works really well together, the smoke effect is really nice, KIU! ;)

20i74w4.jpg

I really like this signature as well, one little thing you could improve on, make a three striped column thing, with different tones of blue, use transparency to make it look better and place the logo 3/4s of the way down, it will look really nice, KIU! ;)

woop thanks for the feedback' date=' yeah the Niko one was all wierd.. just wanted to do something different :P haha :)

and with the drogba one the background was plain so i just added the stadium :D but yeah it doesn't look great :P

and for this comment...

Dont we all...?[/quote']

It was different :) Can't wait to see another experimentation with sky/fire maybe in a darker setting..

Yeah it sorts of kills the atmosphere-empty stadia..

No we don't..:D

due to getting married next week I haven't had much time to do any graphics work' date=' but stole an hour today to do this for Elohim.....cc please ;)

[center']aubameyang.png[/center]

Congratulations mate ;)

Render placement is good, drop shadow effect (i think) is very good, the background is extremely good and works well with the hue of the render, I like the text placement and the range of colours, text is a bit blurry, maybe try to sharper it? :confused:

Overall, it is a really nice piece, KIU! ;)