Sign in to follow this  
Kyle Turner

Graphics Design Feedback

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

i will........ try

edit........

not sure if i improved it.. :/

155739h.jpg

I would have kept the background a little brighter so it combines with the player;) The duplicate looks really good, text is maybe too simple!

Re: Riferimento: Graphics Design Feedback

cavani.png

andre97-signature-AJAX.png

sao-paulo-marek.png

My signatures' date=' any opinion?[/quote']

I'd lay off the posterize (sp?) effect on the top two as it makes them look low quality.

maybe try sharpening the images slightly aswell.

The overall thought behind them is good, but the placement of players and badges could be worked on as it looks quite messy imo. (don't be afraid to put a player slightly on top of another player ;)

TBH I reckon they are good sigs, they just need tweeked here and there and need a little more time spent on them ;)

KUTGW

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Graphics Design Feedback

I'd lay off the posterize (sp?) effect on the top two as it makes them look low quality.

maybe try sharpening the images slightly aswell.

The overall thought behind them is good' date=' but the placement of players and badges could be worked on as it looks quite messy imo. (don't be afraid to put a player slightly on top of another player ;)

TBH I reckon they are good sigs, they just need tweeked here and there and need a little more time spent on them ;)

KUTGW[/quote']

signature_sm.jpg

Something like that? :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Graphics Design Feedback

signature_sm.jpg

the image's are definitely clearer and the colour is good......maybe try and make the stroke smaller so it doesn't surround them as much ;)

try looking here SPORTGFX.COM

there is loads of tutorials on there and also in the graphics section here if you search tutorial ;)

Riferimento: Re: Graphics Design Feedback

a few requests and my personel sig.......thoughts

elohim-sig.png

iturbe-2.png

wr10.png

rangers-sig.png

Wow, very nice sigs, in the first maybe you should write Aubumeyang bigger but it's anyways an awesome sig ...

Do you use Photoshop , Gimp or Paint Shop Pro?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Graphics Design Feedback

signature_sm.jpg

I think you have the potential to make really good sigs but the picture quality just seems poor. Try using HQ images and turn Down the contrast a bit.

Overall very good though

@garymack very good again. The first one is great. I love the way the backgrounds are done and the small boarders on both parts adds class:)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Graphics Design Feedback

I think you have the potential to make really good sigs but the picture quality just seems poor. Try using HQ images and turn Down the contrast a bit.

Overall very good though

@garymack very good again. The first one is great. I love the way the backgrounds are done and the small boarders on both parts adds class:)

Ahhh I use GIMP, Photoshop needs a crack or a buy, don't have time to download him ;)

Angus, how can I get best quality images? ATM I use PNG quality

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Graphics Design Feedback

Ahhh I use GIMP' date=' Photoshop needs a crack or a buy, don't have time to download him ;)

Angus, how can I get best quality images? ATM I use PNG quality[/quote']

I find the larger images are best. There is a specific website for them that someone might remember. Something like sports HQ images

Riferimento: Re: Graphics Design Feedback

OpUAZ.png

First time I've opened Photoshop in quite a few months. This looked like it could be quite good when I started it but I don't think it turned out as well as it could have. Any views?

It's a good work. The only thing i could suggest you is too work more on the background. in this sig it's white, and gomez shirt is white too, so they don't look great. Maybe try a outline!

Re: Riferimento: Re: Graphics Design Feedback

It's a good work. The only thing i could suggest you is too work more on the background. in this sig it's white' date=' and gomez shirt is white too, so they don't look great. Maybe try a outline![/quote']

I love the bg :D

The white blends in with the bg, and the black and white image looks nice. Only thing I would say to work on is the text and try and make it more adventurous.

Simple Milan Signature -

2yv44zt.jpg

Wasn't Intended on Being a trading card thing but looked similar so :P -

693j7l.jpg

everything on the AC sig is great mate , apart from one thing.........the red over the faces just doesn't look right, the colour is off

if you could darken the red or something it would be spot on ;)

RE the beckham "trade card".........for me it just doesn't work :o

Its the wrong size atraight away for what its meant to be(to long)....the text "this is england looks out of place with the LA Galaxy kit and USA flag right next to it......was this an after thought?

and finally the blending seems as if you were looking for something to do and just smudged the shoulders.

You can do better, I've seen it ;)

to summarise...AC sig, thumbs up.......beckham trade card, thumbs down

HartTottenham.png

Thoughts on my first 'in action' PIAD please? :)

I like it Benji, well done ;)

only thing I would say is that I think the head needs some shadow of some sort as the photo has been taken under floodlights where as the image you used has not ;)

(maybe try the burn tool)

everything on the AC sig is great mate ' date=' apart from one thing.........the red over the faces just doesn't look right, the colour is off

if you could darken the red or something it would be spot on ;)

RE the beckham "trade card".........for me it just doesn't work :o

Its the wrong size atraight away for what its meant to be(to long)....the text "this is england looks out of place with the LA Galaxy kit and USA flag right next to it......was this an after thought?

and finally the blending seems as if you were looking for something to do and just smudged the shoulders.

You can do better, I've seen it ;)

to summarise...AC sig, thumbs up.......beckham trade card, thumbs down[/quote']

Added a back to the card. and yeah, i know its mishapen and stuff. but it just seemed a pretty cool thing to do to finish it off. and the 'This Is England' was meant to be saying how Beckham Symbolizes England (Sort of like when i think of an England player even though he doesn't play International anymore i think straight away Becks!) Even though he is in the LA kit :/, might have another go tomorrow with a shorter shape ( [] )thanks for the feedback

I like it Benji' date=' well done ;)

only thing I would say is that I think the head needs some shadow of some sort as the photo has been taken under floodlights where as the image you used has not ;)

(maybe try the burn tool)[/quote']

Thanks Gary, never really done anything like that before, but I was pretty happy with the way it turned out. Is it a bit better with the smaller head? (In my edit on the original post).

I never did get the torrent for photoshop mate, so I'm on paint.net still :P I'll look for a downloadable burn tool though ;)

Thanks Gary' date=' never really done anything like that before, but I was pretty happy with the way it turned out. Is it a bit better with the smaller head? (In my edit on the original post).

I never did get the torrent for photoshop mate, so I'm on paint.net still :P I'll look for a downloadable burn tool though ;)[/quote']

give it a little head ben :eek: