Graphics Design Feedback

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

I know' date=' im on my ipad so its really hard for me to do as i dont have a stylus :/[/quote']

Mate don't be too hard on yourself. I'm a newbie, dont know anything about signatures :P. I'm kidding I like it a lot and I've also made a few changes. In a month or 2, might ask for a new one tohugh the torture I put you through doubt you'll accept! Anyways thanks a lot!

Mate don't be too hard on yourself. I'm a newbie' date=' dont know anything about signatures :P. I'm kidding I like it a lot and I've also made a few changes. In a month or 2, might ask for a new one tohugh the torture I put you through doubt you'll accept! Anyways thanks a lot![/quote']
Dont know about that as I'm clueless concerning signatures but I'm a Gunner4Eva and what are the Gunners withouth Arsene..............Wenger........
LOL Funny. But setiously don't trash Arsene :P. I'm a schizophrenic' date=' pshcyopathic fool whos crazy about Wenger:p:p:p:p and if you trash him I start hearing voices :P:p:p:p[/quote']

Erm... moving on..

Still have a few requests to do but i just dont feel like doing them atm but i really want to get them out of the way, although i have 2 days left of my summer holidays and want to just relax only things of graphics i have done as of late are these two football kits for my Football manager

When i get the Twentieth title..

25iuss9.jpg

or

2wmj491.jpg

And when i win the Champions League

wje837.jpg

Haha i know

This one is a bit better:

Rpsl7.png

I know it is-what is it that you guys have with empty rows in a stadium?!

LOL Funny. But setiously don't trash Arsene :P. I'm a schizophrenic' date=' pshcyopathic fool whos crazy about Wenger:p:p:p:p and if you trash him I start hearing voices :P:p:p:p[/quote']

Wrong thread-catch me on the Arsenal thread where can have a civilized discussion about the all things Arsenal

Erm... moving on..

Still have a few requests to do but i just dont feel like doing them atm but i really want to get them out of the way' date=' although i have 2 days left of my summer holidays and want to just relax only things of graphics i have done as of late are these two football kits for my Football manager

When i get the Twentieth title..

or

And when i win the Champions League

[/quote']

While you do a wonderful job as a Graphic Artist mate..as a seer you leave much to be desired..I guess you been on the Charlie Sheen drugs again havent you?

I also made some kits yesterday ..

w9twyd.png

Is that a Macdonalds Logo?...l

Z9EKQ.png

Another one

Lovely but not your best work..all that blue :(

Not to worry mate' date=' we all make mistakes :)[/quote']

Just some more than others my friend :)

hamilton.png

Comments?

]

Sorry but it's about lunchtime here so a bit hungry..and an hungry man is an angry man..it's uninteresting tbh while the techniques etc are great (shading' date=' lighting, composition..) the picture itself is not very note worthy..

KevinMirallassig.png

Thoughts on this? Went for a similar style to Chambo's Cazorla sig.

Awesome..much can be said for the use of simple contrasting colours :)

A decrease in the black border around grey may have given the sig a more encompassing look.