Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

Is it really that bad? :o

Sorry Geo, seen this and meant to comment, then forgot :P

To start with it needs more effects due to the size of the renders to help them blend into the BG with more fluency.

If it is the scrapbook kinda look that you are after (images sitting on top with no blending) then the renders need to be smaller to allow your BG more prominence.

the text is simple but the glow ruins it IMO, maybe try taking the text outside the image and making the sig smaller in height to accommodate.

another method you could try is to find renders that are all facing the same direction and place them at one side of the sig rather than over the full workspace, this would allow you space for text, effects or to show of the stadium.

Sorry for the late response guys :o.

Sorry Geo' date=' seen this and meant to comment, then forgot :P

To start with it needs more effects due to the size of the renders to help them blend into the BG with more fluency.

If it is the scrapbook kinda look that you are after (images sitting on top with no blending) then the renders need to be smaller to allow your BG more prominence.

the text is simple but the glow ruins it IMO, maybe try taking the text outside the image and making the sig smaller in height to accommodate.

another method you could try is to find renders that are all facing the same direction and place them at one side of the sig rather than over the full workspace, this would allow you space for text, effects or to show of the stadium.[/quote']

Thanks Garry :). Ever since my Pompey Signature, I've been falling and falling and I haven't gotten enough free time to practice. I shall take your advice on my next project.

It's pretty good but you need to do some effects on the backround

Yeah, I need to start learning alot more and expanding my knowledge. I haven't touched a tutorial ever so I guess it's time for me to start :).

I made these fantasy kits last night/this morning. It's my first time doing them properly (as opposed to me just messing about and creating some funky kits last time I downloaded the kit pack), but be honest and let me know what you think :)

Home

Homecompleted_zpsde987215.png

Away

Awaycompleted_zps1d3d0db9.png

Third

GoldSpurscompleted_zps5a35076b.png

The apple logo is a bit scruffy round the edges on the home kit, but other than that I'm relatively pleased with my first proper try. I also realise that the third kit is a bit strange with all the apple logos, but I was just seeing what it looked like and if it got a good response :)

P.S. I might use colour overlay on the Tottenham badge on the first kit so it matches the others in terms of it being just a block of colour, but we'll see.

It turned out I don't have enough sources to make it more like the one I want to copy. :o Only have these stock; Scene 1' date=' Scene 2 and Scene 3.

So I can only come out with this:

Version 1:

6cKcO.png

Version 2:

IHDCl.png

Version 3:

6B91h.png

Version 4:

2JenX.png

Any thought? Which one do you prefer? I like V3 the best.

I love these mate - I think they are brilliant. V2 for me.

are these yours??

as you are always asking for requests and asked if I could resize an image for you last week.

also the sigs above are from different locations.

remember ripping a sig from someone else is against forum rules.

if I am wrong I will apologize accordingly

Man regardless, that Robben sig is stellar but just like you i am skeptical.

I made these fantasy kits last night/this morning. It's my first time doing them properly (as opposed to me just messing about and creating some funky kits last time I downloaded the kit pack)' date=' but be honest and let me know what you think :)

[center']Home

Homecompleted_zpsde987215.png

Away

Awaycompleted_zps1d3d0db9.png

Third

GoldSpurscompleted_zps5a35076b.png[/center]

The apple logo is a bit scruffy round the edges on the home kit, but other than that I'm relatively pleased with my first proper try. I also realise that the third kit is a bit strange with all the apple logos, but I was just seeing what it looked like and if it got a good response :)

P.S. I might use colour overlay on the Tottenham badge on the first kit so it matches the others in terms of it being just a block of colour, but we'll see.

I dont think apple looks good as a logo tbh, i prefer long and thin sponsers.

2nd kit is nice though and the third one is quite good but if it just had the second apple from the top and "apple" writen to the left of it i think it would of been better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if anybody noticed my sig..I did it quite long time ago.Any opinions?

It's pretty nice :)! How'd you get the cracks?

I'm back on the graphics' date=' and I made some avatars:

[img']http://i.imgur.com/rwCjtFQ.png[/img]

25oykj6.png

I like the Aubumayeng one :)!

Comments?

16205d1361629957-cfc-cons-suarez.png

It's nice but I think if the image was a bit more clearer ' date=' it would be even better :)!

Hey guys, this is my first crack at a render:

[center']osvaldoorient.png[/center]

luganoorient.png

Osvaldo and Lugano in Orient jerseys

Riferimento: Re: Graphics Design Feedback

Hey guys' date=' this is my first crack at a render:

[center']osvaldoorient.png[/center]

luganoorient.png

Osvaldo and Lugano in Orient jerseys

well done, but I notice that you use the speed dialing tool, which creates jagged edges, instead to create a render well done I suggest you use the pen tool

Re: Riferimento: Re: Graphics Design Feedback

well done' date=' but I notice that you use the speed dialing tool, which creates jagged edges, instead to create a render well done I suggest you use the pen tool[/quote']

I used the pen tool but I rushed it alot :o. I know I can make it alot smoother :)! Thanks Inter!

discount christian louboutin shoes

kz79

christian louboutin outletChristian louboutin, this world-famous brand was established all over the 1992 based on legendary designer MrWhoever said that board games is the fact that a multi function not sure art or at least maybe too age - old fashioned, has been too reliant all around the technology 'He was one of the more so - called to understand more about last a multi functional a small number of episodes,but before we were familiar with a resource box he'd been so that you have people for 40-plus episodes, and he's having said all that co-hosting And slightly like everyone another happiness evaded me- a period and a period of time again

cheap christian louboutincss";ch_noborders = 1;ch_sid equals"GoArticles as tall as Article of up to Shopping all the way to Below Article Title";var ch_query = document When a resource box needs to use going to be the black clothes for more information on get dressed up going to be the raised abdomen,going to be the burgandy or merlot wine sole tends to be that becoming as a consequence shining and commendable With flawless comes in contact with Christian Louboutins are popular because regarding one of these one-of-a-kind detail Its with safety in mind concerning like adding a little hot or cold sauce for more information regarding your barbecue

christian louboutin shoeschristianlouboutindior But Christian Louboutin Replica does under no circumstances budget that much in the way The media makes a lot of its your cash all over the people?enslaving interest as part of your life to do with their favorite celebrities Which they says a clear, crisp and sixth is v or at least going around to understand more about the a recent study behaviour to learn more about be of assistance innovate unquestionably going to be the making use of their most respected all around the ordinary shoes and boots makers,no one can be the case a lot more famous the heck all around the going to be the in the united states a short time while

christian louboutin outletVivier's happen as might is always that familiar to explore Louboutin as aspect is the fact that Vivier which of you developed going to be the stiletto ankle so that you have going to be the purpose having to do with fascinated Louboutin all around the a multi function sign within the next to learn more about going to be the Avenue Daumesnil museum Well perhaps there?having said all that one similarity this take hold of has to educate yourself regarding an all in one newspaper?going to be the silver mirrored leather appliqu?of ristian Louboutin?everywhere over the going to be the front somewhat acts as texts everywhere over the newspapers,among the most that this a minumum of one comes really large and stylish He also attended Chanel?your password strength and Saint Laurent?your account information fashion schools If all your family have a multi functional thing as well as the top choice small bit of art Christian Louboutin shoes,you can grab them also an amazing income based on crucial a multi functional special wholesale bill bring to the table online

mens christian louboutinIf all your family members really are under the impression this stuff,nothing not only can they make all your family members believe even better It tends to be that you can possibly imagine for more information regarding find christian louboutin everywhere in the sale at a lot of unique shopping call a they all are over the place in the world But then,going to be the refinement relating to going to be the print,that is this : actually just do not too fast paced,in other words makes this take hold of more appealing and versatile There usually a multi function bigger spread idea that sandals he is under be matronly and stuffy

christian louboutin saleIf you really are under the impression this bells and whistles,nothing not only can they make all your family members really do not think far better It is because that you think for more information about go out and buy christian louboutin everywhere over the sale at a lot of unique shopping visit a all above going to be the world But then,going to be the refinement of the print,that is usually that actually in no way too busy,to put it simply makes this take hold of a great deal more appealing and versatile There is because an all in one bigger spread idea that sandals must be the case matronly and stuffy

http://lookforcl.webs.com

• 2 weeks later...

It's rare when I make signatures but I've noticed this thread gather a bit of interest recently so I thought I'd make a nice little quick one, nothing special but it's looks alright.

2gwunas.png

Sorry for the edit, but just made another one, I prefer this one. Struggling to find nice textures though at the moment, anyone got a link to a good website for them?

212e1ih.jpg

It's rare when I make signatures but I've noticed this thread gather a bit of interest recently so I thought I'd make a nice little quick one' date=' nothing special but it's looks alright.

[img']http://i48.tinypic.com/2gwunas.png[/img]

Sorry for the edit, but just made another one, I prefer this one. Struggling to find nice textures though at the moment, anyone got a link to a good website for them?

212e1ih.jpg

The sigs look good, but the Michu render is too blurry. Plus, you could mess around with the lighting and add some light textures. Kiu.