Graphics Design Feedback

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

This really should be done' date=' we could make loads.[/quote']

Think it will be harder than you imagine, you'll need to get a audience to sell to first.

Sig I made a while ago. I don't really use Photoshop much.

2qlg1ao.png

Yeah' date=' I've only got like 10 fonts to chose from

Yeah, 90% of football graphics people on twitter are shocking. I don't know how they make money from what they do. I just like doing the occasional thing when I'm bored really. I might try and set up a football graphics website with the best designers, then send people's designs to a printing company and give the people who made the graphic a share of the money...

Just an idea, could work...[/quote']

Interesting idea, If I would qualify for being good enough that is :P

OK I think we could actually do this and this is how it will go down.

I will take the best designers from here and twitter. I can easily make a better website than footygraphs.net (I made lfcpolls.com) and we will easily be producing better graphics than footygraphs. I already have the twitter username @footygraphics and can should be able to start a good following, I know people that can take us to 5,000 followers no problem.

For the designers all you will have to do is make work like you do normally but submit a HQ image in an email.

To get round copyright issues all you have to do is use images listed for "creative use" (find this by changing the google settings). This means that you will probably find yourself having to do a fair bit of rendering.

We will use society 6 to sell our stuff, they take a large cut but mean we don't have to do any work.

The money will be split between myself and potentially one or two others who organise everything but the majority of the profits will go direct to the designer.

If you would like to take part in this PM me with some of your work or email me at angustaylor95@gmail.com or follow me (@anguslfc)

Basically it's just doing what you already do but getting a small amount of money from it.

Let me know, as I've said, I've recently set up a successful website so I'm confident I can make this work.

If this becomes a viable business we will sell our stuff independantly and make much more profit but that's in the distant future.

Layout of 1' date=' and the lighting of 2

:)[/color']

Thanks, I see what you mean. I think for now I'll probably use the second one in an upcoming M/R, but I might change my mind (knowing me :P).

I made a couple of kits today just because it was something to do and I wanted to play around with the fantasy kit program that was posted in the EC 7777 thread, and I came up with these jerseys (pardon the American lingo):

EvertonHome_zps8cf63b54.png PrestonHomeDONEFINISHED_zps074bd9ab.png

AstonVillaHome_zps3e6e056c.png ArsenalHome_zpsb208d7ca.png

The Everton and Preston shirts are obviously the two that are 'most out there', but I like them. At first I wasn't too sure on the Everton one, but I went with it and in fact the more I look at it the more I think it actually doesn't look too bad. The Arsenal and Villa ones are pretty simple and didn't take much effort to make, but sometimes the simple fantasy kits look better.

I'm thinking of using some of them in FM.

Thanks' date=' I see what you mean. I think for now I'll probably use the second one in an upcoming M/R, but I might change my mind (knowing me :P).

I made a couple of kits today just because it was something to do and I wanted to play around with the fantasy kit program that was posted in the EC 7777 thread, and I came up with these jerseys (pardon the American lingo):

[center']EvertonHome_zps8cf63b54.png PrestonHomeDONEFINISHED_zps074bd9ab.png

AstonVillaHome_zps3e6e056c.png ArsenalHome_zpsb208d7ca.png[/center]

The Everton and Preston shirts are obviously the two that are 'most out there', but I like them. At first I wasn't too sure on the Everton one, but I went with it and in fact the more I look at it the more I think it actually doesn't look too bad. The Arsenal and Villa ones are pretty simple and didn't take much effort to make, but sometimes the simple fantasy kits look better.

I'm thinking of using some of them in FM.

Like all of them bar the Preston one as the Apple thing isn't the best, the others are immense though mate fair play.

Like all of them bar the Preston one as the Apple thing isn't the best' date=' the others are immense though mate fair play.[/quote']

Thanks for the feedback! :) The Preston one is actually one I'm putting forward for a competition (actually on this forum), so that's not a good sign :P I don't know, I kind of like it myself but whether or not I'd actually go and buy it (with it being Preston) is another question haha.

Thanks for the feedback! :) The Preston one is actually one I'm putting forward for a competition (actually on this forum)' date=' so that's not a good sign :P I don't know, I kind of like it myself but whether or not I'd actually go and buy it (with it being Preston) is another question haha.[/quote']

You sorta played it safe with the Villa and Arsenal ones and they look very tidy and you went more risky with Everton and Preston, Everton one looks ally as f k and I'm not that keen on the Preston one.

Quick thought' date=' quite important.

Would anyone be willing to give me tips on creating a website, creating logo's and graphics for the website, and anyone willing to assist me in doing so?

Any help really, much appreciated :)

And what software are you guys using?[/color']

If you would like I wouldn't mind doing the graphics side of the website :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

8xf8.png

I made a Parma kit for one of my teams. I went for the A.C Milan Adidas Jersey Look. I used the blue and orangeish-yellow for the pattern while using the black and white for the shoulders :)!

I think the Parma badge is too big, and that it is evident that the ferrari sponsor and Parma badge have just been pasted on without any manipulation to make it look like its actually part of the shirt, however if you sort out these few issues it should look top

I think the Parma badge is too big' date=' and that it is evident that the ferrari sponsor and Parma badge have just been pasted on without any manipulation to make it look like its actually part of the shirt, however if you sort out these few issues it should look top[/quote']

Yeah, I just whipped it up in a couple of minutes. It's just a little jersey application :).

• 3 months later...

not too certain about this one

2ccknyg.jpg

I think the background is brilliant and the use of the render works well with the background, the I think 'trail' effect on the render is also effective. Not the biggest fan of the border but again it doesn't look poor on the overall scheme of things. The text is ok, could have picked a better text but I like the use of the sizes of the two texts, works well. I would have probably not used the purple hue for the text but overall I think this is a very good sig, KIU! ;)

Thoughts?

Also in what ways could I improve this?

4p7hw.jpg

This one was a request

1678djt.jpg

(The signatures are just my hand writing)

1ST SIG - I like the background a lot, think it works brilliantly with the render. The combination of the renders, the sizes etc work really well as well. The milan logo is not that clear in between the renders and not a big fan of the effects on the renders. The use of the signature is creative but I personally prefer the names. Overall a very good piece with little tampering needed, KIU!

2ND SIG - Same as above, except this time I am not the biggest fan of the background but the effects on the render work well. For some reason I think the signature works well this time but the placing and of the render should centred better, another good piece KIU! ;)