Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Signature Design Feedback

I like it' date=' although I personally don't like the font on the bit tht says Diego.

I do like the effect on the Bremen badge a lot. :)[/quote']

Hi Allan' date='

Overall i think its a good sig. I really like having a look at people's work and i keep an eye on everyone's really and i sorta have an idea on the sig makers level and what to expect. I think your sigs have improved immensely. You never use to work around the render and you have this time and its quite nice but i think its a bit too much on Diego's left arm. The work on the Bremen batch is brilliant. Text is not bad but cold be better. Overall the contents of the sig really do go well together.[/quote']

Thanks, I dont like the font either but Text is a real weakness of mine and i need a few lessons on that. I know his left arm is a bit overdone, i wanted his right side to appear darker than the left but when it was finished i noticed it was too much and just couldnt be bothered to re-do. :o

Got Bored So Decided To Use An Iris Cut Out.

martins.png

So Any Newcaslte Fans That Need A Signeture Use This If You Want :)

I like it. The picture is well cut (obviously), and i really like the text, even though it is quite simple i think it works well on this sig. I also like the way the sig is kind of divided, into text--image by the NUFC in the middle.

Simple, but i like it. :)

They're pretty good but you still have a long way to go

What Program do you use?

Also why do you use being 12 as an excuse my cousin is 12 and he's better than me at GFX :P

We Can See Were He Gets It From Iris, Are You Doing Any More Cuts As I Wanna Do A Sig But Im Poop At Cutting :rolleyes::)