Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Signature Design Feedback

These are my first ever batch of sigs.. wouldn't mind some more feedback?

Huntelaarsig.png

torressig.png

SamirNasri.png

Untitled.png

I personally like the Bezema one the best' date=' Torres one is the worst IMO. :o[/quote']They all good now you just need to kmake backgrounds look better

Ryan cut Torres out' date=' so I dunno whether it was his cutting or the picture :confused: ..

Anyway my fav out of them is my Benzema one :)[/quote']

A good start but...as persistent as i am...

I wanna know... who made that Lampard sig? Did you really make it?:o

Hi guys' date=' I've been working on this one sig for quite a number of weeks now and I've finally finished today. I know what your thinking OMG, a number of weeks! :eek: I wanted my first sig to be half decent so I took my time and I didn't want to make my first sig all tacky which takes 5 minutes to do so it looks rubbish!

[u']So here it is:-[/u]

Lampardsigsmall-1.jpg

Feedback Please?

A good start but...as persistent as i am...

I wanna know... who made that Lampard sig? Did you really make it?:o

Well, my brother makes skins on bebo and we made it together, and he was giving me tips on how to make and he did the effects and got the text for me so really it is kind of my mine, but still class the ones i have just did as my first ones as I did them on my own...

EDIT: Sorry for any confusion.. :o

Well' date=' my brother makes skins on bebo and we made it together, and he was giving me tips on how to make and he did the effects and got the text for me so really it is kind of my mine, but still class the ones i have just did as my first ones as I did them on my own...

EDIT: Sorry for any confusion.. :o[/quote']

A valid case, you are free to go now:p :D

Keep at it, maybe you will be as good as your brother one day :)

How can you improve? Experiment with some nice backgrounds. Also try adding effects to your render like the Lamps one. Get tips from your brother on that. And try cutting by yourself so you don't have to rely on Iris for your cuts. You should be good in no time at all...

A valid case' date=' you are free to go now:p :D

Keep at it, maybe you will be as good as your brother one day :)

How can you improve? Experiment with some nice backgrounds. Also try adding effects to your render like the Lamps one. Get tips from your brother on that. And try cutting by yourself so you don't have to rely on Iris for your cuts. You should be good in no time at all...[/quote']

Yeah.. but I use my laptop and its a lot harder doing cutting with the mouse on the laptop than a normal mouse.. but I will practice.. and yeah I have quite a few effects on GIMP.. but I don't know where abouts to put the effects etc..

And when I do, I kind of over do it :o:P

But I'll keep experimenting.. the only reason I quite like the Benzema one is because I have the french flag as the background.. and that wasn't even what I was orginally gonna do with the flag either.. :rolleyes:

Skilled sig maker right here LOL :\

No' date=' its mine and i want it [i']*throws toys out of pram*[/i]

:D

Anyway back on topic.

vidic.jpg

My Best yet, in my opinion.

Your Views :)

OMFG.. That is absolutely quality Allan.. thats up their with Iris' and Zampa's and stuff easily!

Christ, I wern't expecting that one.. WOW! Love the text and the colours all work well together!

Top class honestly!

No' date=' its mine and i want it [i']*throws toys out of pram*[/i]

:D

Anyway back on topic.

vidic.jpg

My Best yet, in my opinion.

Your Views :)

OMFG.. That is absolutely quality Allan.. thats up their with Iris' and Zampa's and stuff easily!

Christ' date=' I wern't expecting that one.. WOW! Love the text and the colours all work well together!

Top class honestly![/quote']

Thanks, i did spent a bit longer on it than i usually do, just over half an hour. I read a few tutorials to get some tips and it really did help. My text improved too :D

i want one!!!! lol Please

Sure thing Nick, can make a very similar one very easily.

Just made torres sig

torr.png

cutting not great ' date=' but

feedback???[/quote']

Yeah as you said yourself the cutting is bad, the head looks like some sort of shape. But you'll improve in time.. I don't like the background either, i don't think it matches the render very well.. The text is un-appealing because it blends into the background too much.. don't like the font either.. Sorry, trying to be honest as i can:(