Graphics Design Feedback

Re: Signature Design Feedback

This started as my entry in the GFX Cup' date=' but I kind of went of track a little and It turned into a Fernando Torres one.

[img']http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7385/torresgfxam0.jpg[/img]

What you think?

What can i say Ryan from what i have seen from you this is one of the best sigs you have made. I definitely like the flag in the background and even though i think you over do the yellow and blue dots on some sigs i think they go well with this style/type of sig. This image is also very well cut out and is a good picture of Torres generally.

As for Arsenal4life15's sig i think it is very simple and plain although that isn't always a bad thing. Neither the less Mario and Luigi could be bigger and there seems to be a box surronding Super Mario Bros. This is cutting of some of the slashes.

As for yourself Kyle i think the Chelsea one is very good, well layed out images and well cut. The basic football sig style but none the less it is done in a very good way. Not to sure about the Middlesbrough one myself, i think maybe the writing could be a different font/style (maybe experiment) and the cutting could be better around Alves head.

As for MIR i think your sig is very nice but personally i am not a big fan of effects. None the less i think this is the best sig with effects in it i have seen on this forum, and i really like the half and half, with different coloured lightning....Very professional.

I will try and give views on as many peoples sigs as i can as i know a lot of effort goes into all of them........well at least most of them (am looking at you Sinar). On the whole the sigs are getting much better and you guys can only improve. I am currently making a Cesc Fabregas sig and it should be ready either tomorrow morning or Monday evening as i have cricket on Saturday and Sunday. Anyway keep the sigs coming as they are a joy to look at. :)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

As for MIR i think your sig is very nice but personally i am not a big fan of effects. None the less i think this is the best sig with effects in it i have seen on this forum' date=' and i really like the half and half, with different coloured lightning....Very professional. [/quote']

thanks mate , by the way , I'm using 2 programs , one for the effects and one for cutting and editing images;)

Have u seen my message from the sig ? (the text :D)

thanks mate ' date=' by the way , I'm using 2 programs , one for the effects and one for cutting and editing images ;)[/quote']

Nice to see you are putting a lot of effort into your sigs mate, using two different programs really shows you are trying. ;)

Have u seen my message from the sig ? (the text :D)

I was suppose to say something about that and that is "I can't read it" :P It says something along the lines of 'The Desfy of my Soul'.

P.S - Congrats on finishing second in the GFX cup. ;)

A would organise it with some-one ' date=' so get some one to help me and all run a comp

or is it to similar to the GFX cup?

[/b']

Im not sure i think its not like the GFX Cup. Its probably a version where the lesser known sig makers do it!

We should get around 10 people to do it and 2 to organise. I would help organise it but it could be cheating as i would like to be in it. If your interested please say.

Guest the plummer

Im not sure i think its not like the GFX Cup. Its probably a version where the lesser known sig makers do it!

We should get around 10 people to do it and 2 to organise. I would help organise it but it could be cheating as i would like to be in it. If your interested please say.

Well ross is allways wanting to run things so he will probably help me , all clear it with ben first tho

Guest the plummer

it's a good idea' date=' but, would it be possible if you run it in a couple of months after I've finished my GFX Cup, because people will get confused with lots of different dates.

I also, think SM needs a Graphics forum with all these competitions and sigs[/quote']

Sure Thing Ben

Give People Time To Get Better.

Help me run it if you want or :)

it's a good idea' date=' but, would it be possible if you run it in a couple of months after I've finished my GFX Cup, because people will get confused with lots of different dates.

I also, think SM needs a Graphics forum with all these competitions and sigs[/quote']

Yes Of Course Ben, If we can do it in a couple of months none that have been in the GFX Cup can be allowed in this one as it's for the lesser known. (Like Me:rolleyes:)

A NEW FORUM:eek:

Lol

Thanks

Kyle Turner

ps: people make sigs and skins.... WHY NOT PROFILE PICS:p:)