Kyle Turner

Re: Signature Design Feedback

I made these sigs

Version 1

smvv2a.png

Version 2

34yzqbk.png

@A4Life

Don't like it tbh. The triple render attmept is hidious (sorry) the stroke looks terrible on the smaller render. The text is bad. Not sure bout the texture and the splatter. To be honest the only thing i like is the Background.

@Allan

Needs to be sharpened and some of the textures are overdone. You put textures in places that didn't need them. such as the lights and the light beam texture on the right. The hoop one is not applied good and should be blended in more and moved. (try deleting the hoop part leaving only the two lights coming out.

@Ryan

Titus bramble one, the textures seems irrelevant/unnecessary, and the text needs more effect/blending.

Casillas one is the best you've made but change the font that says Spain and Real Madrid, its not a good font.

@Eddie

I like the sig, nice coloration nice lighting spots but some of the textures are unnecessary such as the columns of lights. I think you erased too far inwards and also that you should post one version without the Erased edges

(V.2 and V.3's edges look badly erased imo)

That concludes my long review

@Eddie

I like the sig' date=' nice coloration nice lighting spots but some of the textures are unnecessary such as the columns of lights. I think you erased too far inwards and also that you should post one version without the Erased edges

(V.2 and V.3's edges look badly erased imo)

[/quote']

Thanks for the feedback, its much appreciated.

Here are the updated versions of the sig, with your advice taken:

V.1 - No Edges

BenayounNoEdge.png

V.2

BenayounAdviceTaken.png

I've made a sig with music but for some reason I can't upload the image se heres the like http://megaswf.com/view/cac39e336ee8a0f86d544a36bb9c06e4.html. To play the music you just have to scroll over the sig.

Nice music mate' date=' love the song alot:D. Maybe you can teach me how to add music to a sig, if you wish. :o

P.S: What's the song title called? Coz I like listening to it, [i']really[/i]. :P

EDIT: I can upload if you all want, here it is:

cac39e336ee8a0f86d544a36bb9c06e4.html

2nd EDIT: It's not showing, hmm....I'll try it again. :P