Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Signature Design Feedback

As Bowen said' date=' try and make Pirlo the natural colour and the rest in the black and white you have them in. if that was applied it would be an awesome sig well done :)[/quote']

Griff i extended the submission deadline to tonight please submit!

th_Arshavvin.png

Another Arshavin Cut But This Is In Arsenal Kit :)

Nice new cut Iris' date=' perfectly rendered too.

Right guys havent been making graphics 'Coz I was busy, but I'm in the middle of a simple manipulation, using a tutorial.

I was just looking through the pages and, I found some bad ones. Practise is what you need to do when making graphics, and that's what I did last year as I produced rubbish for at least 3 years(horrifying aint it). Dont be afraid to try new things, add anything you want, no one will laugh at you for producing some rubbish stuff, sometimes you may make a brilliant graphic.

Its quality, not quantity.

Nice new cut Iris' date=' perfectly rendered too.

Right guys havent been making graphics 'Coz I was busy, but I'm in the middle of a simple manipulation, using a tutorial.

I was just looking through the pages and, I found some bad ones. Practise is what you need to do when making graphics, and that's what I did last year as I produced rubbish for at least 3 years(horrifying aint it). Dont be afraid to try new things, add anything you want, no one will laugh at you for producing some rubbish stuff, sometimes you may make a brilliant graphic.

Its quality, not quantity.

I swaer Bowens sig which is credited to you has been shown by a diff forumer????

Is it just me?

I swaer Bowens sig which is credited to you has been shown by a diff forumer????

Is it just me?

He changed to a different forumer's sig and didnt change the credit. I didnt made it tbh' date=' I make better sigs than that! :P

Latest:

[img']http://i40.tinypic.com/1r2dty.png[/img]

I used only 1 texture, and only 10 layers lol.

Comments?