Sign in to follow this  
hexinaator

New custom................

Re: New custom................

uhmm' date=' well, what else, coz im not at home on this one:p maybe create with PW or smthg like that?[/quote']

yeah you create it say 8 teams or however many you want, then you set a password on it then everyone that signs up you PM the password.

yeah but trry to have 2 countries for a team ...

incase of a club that represents a country like Wales/Nothern Ireland .. give them at least 3 countries . If a forumor wants a club to represent the country .. there must be at least 1 or 2 players in that club ... with the secondary country .. it can be chosen by random ..

so if we can choose our teams i would like to be .

Club : Nation ( Primary ) : Nation ( Secondary ) :

Real Madrid The Netherlands Turkey

if its passable to do, then sure all can choose teams b4:D i dont mind:D

but how is better , do just for like 10 or so teams or more, thinking of future, maybe more ppl like join afterwoods? and how many teams per pool and how many divisions

edit: maybe someone with more experience add me on msn, yahoo:D to discuss and help create when i start doing it:d

Ok then, here it is. it be a NORMAL setup with 2 divisions, 8 teams per division, it all depends on how many forumers like to be in:D You can choose team you like. But make it fast, i will crate that soon:D

Barca and Real Madrid are taken.

well could i have AC MILAN & ITALY ???? mexico as my second nation

mate i am already in an international setup so can tell you don't create an international setup for more than 10 teams...u know in the starting people will take the weaker teams (like scotland) but later if they start losing they will just dump it & levae the clubs managerless & noone wants to take it up later.....i am sure we don't want games amongst unmanaged clubs.

well could i have AC MILAN & ITALY ???? mexico as my second nation

mate i am already in an international setup so can tell you don't create an international setup for more than 10 teams...u know in the starting people will take the weaker teams (like scotland) but later if they start losing they will just dump it & levae the clubs managerless & noone wants to take it up later.....i am sure we don't want games amongst unmanaged clubs.

its an normal setup and MIlan it is :D