Sign in to follow this  
master_mind

CM - recommendation

I need a recommendation of CM in this 2 conditions :

1.) Young and perspective CM that will surely rise

2.) CM with rating above 91 which has a great future and isn't older above 27.

I have 80 million to spend on few players which will keep my team in Division 1.

Re: CM - recommendation

Wesley Sneijder has been excellant for Real Madrid this season and really should have got a rise.

He is a key player for Holland in this Euro 2008 and with Holland in the group of death they will turn to him to lift hes team

For a young and perspective CM' date=' check out Michael Bradley. 89 and rising.[/quote']

He is free to sign and worth 15 million.Isn't that too much?

Also,one club wants 18 million for Owen Hargreaves...should I sign him for that price?

For a young and perspective CM' date=' check out Michael Bradley. 89 and rising.[/quote']

Also, I know hes not 91, but Mark Noble. He was my top scorer last season, and that was nothin to do with me havin rubbish strikers :rolleyes:

Riccardo Montolivo of Fiorentina and Alberto Aquilani of Roma are 2 young CMs that have very bright futures. Also Gareth Barry, Yaya Toure, Simon Rolfes and Fernando Gago are very good options. Another option is Ruben De La Red, only 22 and rated 89, but has had a call-up to the Spanish National team, and is either going back to Real Madrid or another big club.

Another option is Ruben De La Red' date=' only 22 and rated 89, but has had a call-up to the Spanish National team, and is either going back to Real Madrid or another big club.[/quote']

hes at madrid now :) dunno whether thats a good thing, Arsenal want him and guiza but i think that rumours rubbish.

how come no one thought of kuzmanovic from fiorentina ?? 20 yrs old & 89 rated....besides that michael johnson (the Manchester city guy) would be a good buy as well as granero....hamsik & de la red have already been mentioned

how come no one thought of kuzmanovic from fiorentina ?? 20 yrs old & 89 rated....besides that michael johnson (the Manchester city guy) would be a good buy as well as granero....hamsik & de la red have already been mentioned

Im not too sure about Kuzmanovic, i need to see more of him. The others are all good, Michael Johnson is being dubbed the new Steven Gerrard, whether he will be as good or not remains to be seen. But i like him and think hes a great player with a massive future.

Ive seen Kuzmanovic play a couple times for Fiorentina including against Rangers and Everton in the Uefa Cup and he was quality. He is a solid midfielder and i think he is a bargain but wont rise because his international team are letting him down

I've just bought C.POULSEN for 12 million.

I know he isn't CM but DM...He is rated 92 and is 28 years old.

What do you think?

Soon I will get Nasri+Gomez+Rolfes so I think I had good buy with 50 million of selling KALLSTROM. :)

I've just bought C.POULSEN for 12 million.

I know he isn't CM but DM...He is rated 92 and is 28 years old.

What do you think?

Soon I will get Nasri+Gomez+Rolfes so I think I had good buy with 50 million of selling KALLSTROM. :)

If you get all that for those 50M! Then that's not only a "good", but a perfect deal I believe.

My biggest truble is that managers want big money for some players:

example : Rofles = 35 million

So I'm in a dilemma...

Then buy players that play for unmanaged clubs/clubs that aren't manageable. Look at Miguel Veloso or Moutinho, both quality young players.

Then buy players that play for unmanaged clubs/clubs that aren't manageable. Look at Miguel Veloso or Moutinho' date=' both quality young players.[/quote']

My league is probably the only one that has all good players already sold. :D

I just bought Christian POULSEN for 13 million and I think it's a good deal because he is 28 years old and rated 92.(only thing is that he plays DM where I am thin). Know I have 67 million left.

So this is my team for now :

i76066_DinamoZagreb.jpg

if you are intrested in making a youth squad why don't you buy barnola camacho....the atletico madrid CM....will rise in the future...ofcourse i have already mentioned kuzmanovic.

i see you need defence buying players like santacroce,caceres, canini & fazio who will rise in the future should be good buys considering not many 90+ players are available according to you

& btw yours is not the only league with no good players available. many of my setups are now in their 11th season & are starved for players.....& WC's have player crunches as well. [:)]