Fantasy Euro 2008

Re: Fantasy Euro 2008

Ah man' date=' i screwed up lol, bought Srna and Modric anticipating that they were gonna play, then apparently all players on yellows (Including those two) won't be playing tonight! :mad::D[/quote']

Aye, really bad luck for ya. Luckily i read the whole article on sky sports just before making my transfers. Took out Kranjcar incase he does not play ;)

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the deadline is up.

You can make unlimited transfers until the 19th June 2008.

My team is now:

Van Der Sar

Pranjić-Pepe-Van Bronckhorst-Lahm

Ronaldo-Modric-Sneijder©-Robben

Podoski-Villa

Sub = Torres

O.o They even give you an extra 11 points to use of .

Made some early changes to me team .

Evra --> Pranjic

Sionko --> Sneijder

Joao Moutinho --> Ronaldo

Thank you Sionko for the 5 points you gave my team , but you lost an important match , so your service is no longer needed .

Leading Head to Head 3 - 7

Guest melbguy1

I switched my captain to Torres for round 3.

woke up very groggy today after working night shifts for 2 weeks... I see Torres score, and was like 'yeah, great switch'... then went back to groginess..... later on Imbrahimoivc scores... and I'm like 'hang on a minute'...

Was a replay:o

lol

Birmingham City, Ya Cant Make Unlimited Tranfers Until After the Group Stages/b4 the K/O's,

Only 4 Are Alowd Until Then, Any more Ya Make (if your even alowd yet) I persume Wont Go Towards This Last Group Games Scores (Deadline is up for this last group games anway now)

After the Group Games & B4 first match in K'O You can Make Unlimited Tranfers & Have up to 4 players from 1 team..

So Hoping People Log in to update there teams for k'o's, Anyone that fails to update there team i will persume there no longer participating & i will remove them from the competition..

Rememeber to update b4 semi's & final aswell,

Players Allowd From 1 Team

Quaters - 4

Semi's - 8

Final - 12

(re: Birmingham city transfers)

in know Shelbourne's reply, which i agree with.

however, when i click "transfers" it says i can have unlimited transfers now and 3 players from each club. and i get an extra 10m to spend.

can anyone confirm. ?

(re: Birmingham city transfers)

in know Shelbourne's reply' date=' which i agree with.

however, when i click "transfers" it says i can have [b']unlimited transfers now [/b]and 3 players from each club. and i get an extra 10m to spend.

can anyone confirm. ?

I've got 4 players from Portugal in my team... :confused:

Check if that not says 'quarter finals' above 'Notes'.. if you click in quarter finals and after you click in group stage 3 you will see the team of this round.. with a maximum of 2 Portuguese..

thanks' date=' i understand now.

the changes that we make now will not be changed until the quarter final stages. My team will continue [b']as is[/b] until then.

(i clicked round 3 & quarter-final to see my team)

thanks for help GizB.

lol

Birmingham City' date=' Ya Cant Make Unlimited Tranfers Until After the Group Stages/b4 the K/O's,

Only 4 Are Alowd Until Then, Any more Ya Make (if your even alowd yet) I persume Wont Go Towards This Last Group Games Scores (Deadline is up for this last group games anway now)

After the Group Games & B4 first match in K'O You can Make Unlimited Tranfers & Have up to 4 players from 1 team..

So Hoping People Log in to update there teams for k'o's, Anyone that fails to update there team i will persume there no longer participating & i will remove them from the competition..

Rememeber to update b4 semi's & final aswell,

Players Allowd From 1 Team

Quaters - 4

Semi's - 8

Final - 12[/quote']

Well when i click transfers on mine it said unlimited.

Yeah it does but they wont come into effect untill the quarter finals.Then you have the same again for the semis and the final.

I didnt say they would come in infect in group three did i?

All i was stateing is you can make unlimited transfers now.

Guest melbguy1

Yes ! Got 10 Points from Pirlo . But man .. he's suspended . .. Could have gotten 11 if he didn't get the yellow .. .. He's my captain though .. going to replace him with Kuyt :D

you would have gotten 12 :P I have everything resting on Torres scoring 5 goals tomorrow :rolleyes: not doing too well...

almost time for the revamp of our teams

Congrats To Danny For Topping Group Match (3) Scores For The Forum League With 44 Pts, In 2nd On 42 Was Richard Wallace's 3 Lions Gone AWOL Team & In 3rd Was Christopher Gribben's Aztec Jungle Team On 41 Points.

Phil Extends His Lead To The Top of The Fourmers Table To 2 Points.

REMEMBER TO COMPLETLY DO YA TEAMS FOR THE QUARTERS WHICH STARTS TOMMOROW (I think)

4 Plaeyrs Alowd From Each Side..

Won My Last Head To Head Despite Awfell Days Which See's Me Down Again Down The Forumers Table. Unfortuantly The Other Result Dident Go For Me So I Dont Qualify for The Quaters But Only Go Into The Consolation Quaters..

Best of Luck For The K/0'S & remember to do yas teams for the semi's & final aswell..

Soccer Manager Forum (Rank: 1,299 / 21,751)