Fantasy Euro 2008

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joe black

Re: Fantasy Euro 2008

Right i made my changes,do these changes have to do ya til the semi's or can ya change them after each game??????:confused:

I am through to the head to head and i play some English fella going by the flag,is this over all 4 quarter finals or just tonights game:confused:

I am in 122 place in the whole of Norn Iron :D

Right i made my changes' date='do these changes have to do ya til the semi's or can ya change them after each game??????:confused: [/quote']

They will have to do you to the semis then you have unlimited transfers again.

And the head to head is over all 4 games.

Guest joe black

They will have to do you to the semis then you have unlimited transfers again.

And the head to head is over all 4 games.

Cheers mate,thats me sorted;)

Hey Shel,do i get a prize for winning the group stages:p and if not why not??:confused:

I think i should win my head to head quarter final round as i've just checked my opponents squad and he's still got Linz(austria), Hansson & Granquist(swedan) and Cezh(czech republic) playing:eek:

I think i got the easy way into the semi's:D

The Following Teams/Players Have Been Removed From This League For Obvious Reasons.

Athletico Salford (peter ward)

Lees Dream Team (Lee Muir)

Ben's XI (Ben Read)

SM Superstars (Sam Pooley)

Metz FC (Gavin Metz)

Fridge Magnets (Mike Edwards)

Jingle Bells FC (Tharindu Palihakkara)

The Resistance (Sam Lakinski)

TuRnA (Ben Turner)

Liverpool99 (Jake Turner)

Atletico Sefton (Luke Sefton)

Barmy Army (Andy Miller)

REAL WINNERS (Ashley Johnson)

Ryan's number 2's (Ryan Brown)

Ultimate Euro XI (James Burrow)

Sporting (Jon Batista)

Lewis Top Class!! (lewis wood)

--

Thanks To All Those Who Updated There Teams For The Knock-Outs Espcially Those Further Down The Rankings..

We Also Welcome 3 New Players To The Fantasy World, So Welcome To The 3of Yis & Best Of Luck.

The Following Teams/Players Have Been Removed From This League For Obvious Reasons.

Athletico Salford (peter ward)

Lees Dream Team (Lee Muir)

Ben's XI (Ben Read)

SM Superstars (Sam Pooley)

Metz FC (Gavin Metz)

Fridge Magnets (Mike Edwards)

Jingle Bells FC (Tharindu Palihakkara)

The Resistance (Sam Lakinski)

TuRnA (Ben Turner)

Liverpool99 (Jake Turner)

Atletico Sefton (Luke Sefton)

Barmy Army (Andy Miller)

REAL WINNERS (Ashley Johnson)

Ryan's number 2's (Ryan Brown)

Ultimate Euro XI (James Burrow)

Sporting (Jon Batista)

Lewis Top Class!! (lewis wood)

--

Thanks To All Those Who Updated There Teams For The Knock-Outs Espcially Those Further Down The Rankings..

We Also Welcome 3 New Players To The Fantasy World' date=' So Welcome To The 3of Yis & Best Of Luck.[/quote']

Sry Shels. I honestly tried. I couldnt get onto my team:( . Please dont think i was neglecting this competition:o

I've been hanging around the 52nd, 53rd, 54th position which aint good when there's 60 odd playing. (at last count)

Finished bottom - with zero points - in my head to head.

(i just love playing Fantasy footy, so i just dig in there and enjoy)

I made a few changes - no surprise there lol - and the Quarter-Final (so far) has been good to me. I've moved up to 21st in SM Forumer league. (a bit more respectable) :

my team name is UKFSC

I swapped Arshavin for Van Persie at about 7:30pm last night as my wild card. When Van Persie came off the bench he was doing well, and thought I'd made a mistake, but Arshavin's assist and goal in extra time made it a superb change :)

4th in Forum league, a clean sheet for Spain tonight would do me wonders as I have Casillas and Sergio Ramos. David Villa is my captain, so hoping he can score a couple too!! Only problem with that is I have Italy in the UKFSC competition!

I swapped Arshavin for Van Persie at about 7:30pm last night as my wild card. When Van Persie came off the bench he was doing well' date=' and thought I'd made a mistake, but Arshavin's assist and goal in extra time made it a superb change :)

4th in Forum league, a clean sheet for Spain tonight would do me wonders as I have Casillas and Sergio Ramos. David Villa is my captain, so hoping he can score a couple too!! Only problem with that is I have Italy in the UKFSC competition![/quote']

Yes, you don't want Villa or any Spain player to score tonight cos that'll knock you out of UKFSC.

You're best result would be Spain to draw 0-0 in real-life v Italy cos that gets your defence points here and you would qualify to semi-final in UKFSC.

(cos its level at 0-0, Group stage determines winner in UKFSC and Italy were 2nd, Turkey 3rd in their Group)

You can't bring on subs, but you can play one wild card each round. If you go to team then select 'Quarter-Final' from drop down menu, it'll bring up the selection for the current round (as the default is current team selection, incase transfers have been made since the round started). Then at the bottom there'll be a 'Activate Wild Card' option, where you can swap any player in your team whos team haven't played in the round so far, for a player of similar position whos team is yet to play their game.

You can't bring on subs' date=' but you can play one wild card each round. If you go to team then select 'Quarter-Final' from drop down menu, it'll bring up the selection for the current round (as the default is current team selection, incase transfers have been made since the round started). Then at the bottom there'll be a 'Activate Wild Card' option, where you can swap any player in your team whos team haven't played in the round so far, for a player of similar position whos team is yet to play their game.[/quote']

thanks, i played a wild card yesterday (21st) and i can't seem to use it on this matchday.

this has happened to me all thru this comp. ie in had pavluychenko on bench and couldn't get him on pitch and the usual happened - he scored.

tonight, i have VILLA on bench and cant get him on

i have VILLA on bench and cant get him on

Just take off one of your other players. Click on the arrow on a player in your starting 11 and Villa will replace him.

thanks for help, there isn't an arrow under any of my players - only the info button

Go to My Team. There is a little black triangle on the left under the shirts. Click on that and it will adjust the formation to fit in your sub.

Your substitute is only used if one of your outfield players doesn't play in real life. For instance, I have Ambrosini in my Fantasy Squad but if he doesn't start tonight then my sub will replace him and hopefully score some points. ;)

Go to My Team. There is a little black triangle on the left under the shirts. Click on that and it will adjust the formation to fit in your sub.

Your substitute is only used if one of your outfield players doesn't play in real life. For instance' date=' I have Ambrosini in my Fantasy Squad but if he doesn't start tonight then my sub will replace him and hopefully score some points. ;)[/quote']

my triangle under each player is not there - only the info on player.