Bye For Now :(

Mad Leprechaun

I am sorry to say but I have to leave SM and the forum for a while as I have lost access to a computer.I have had to quit a few teams as I would not have time to do them on my PS3.I am sorry to the owners of the setup and the people in it about quitting.I have had a great time on the game and on the forum.When I get my computer fixed and when I have the time I will come back onto the forum.I will sometimes be on the forum every now and again but will be unable to post sadly :(:(

I have loved SM since the day I joined it and I have loved the forum aswell.The people on here are great and yo can always have a great laugh with.I also will have to pull out of the PlayRay snooker league sadly :( :(.Best of luck to the people in it and best of luck to all the forumers.I hope to be back soon.

Re: Bye For Now :(

I am sorry to say but I have to leave SM and the forum for a while as I have lost access to a computer.I have had to quit a few teams as I would not have time to do them on my PS3.I am sorry to the owners of the setup and the people in it about quitting.I have had a great time on the game and on the forum.When I get my computer fixed and when I have the time I will come back onto the forum.I will sometimes be on the forum every now and again but will be unable to post sadly :(:(

I have loved SM since the day I joined it and I have loved the forum aswell.The people on here are great and yo can always have a great laugh with.I also will have to pull out of the PlayRay snooker league sadly :( :(.Best of luck to the people in it and best of luck to all the forumers.I hope to be back soon.

Wow.....Sad to see you go mate but if its something you cant help then what can you do....

Hope you come back soon....Add me on your PS3 if you want...I am Welshy1985....

All the best.....

Dai

Wow.....Sad to see you go mate but if its something you cant help then what can you do....

Hope you come back soon....Add me on your PS3 if you want...I am Welshy1985....

All the best.....

Dai

I will add you when I am on it later on.I hope that my computer gets fixed soon.I really wanna be back playing this game as soon as possible.

Guest the plummer

Nooooooo:eek:

I am now the worst at playray snooker on the forum:mad::(

oh cyah lol jj

cyah mate , yer a decent guy , take care

At least the "for now" part sounds like a relief. Daniel, hope you get back soon, we are losing good people from this forum community. We need more people like you to improve this game. Why not buy yourself a new laptop/computer, it might even cost more to fix it.

Good luck in real life.

Guest F.C. Internazionale Milano

bye daniel, very sad to hear you go mate, you are a superb forumer and lad, but i know what you are like, you'll be back soon hopefully. ;):)

• 3 weeks later...

Woooooooooooooooo I am back and thank god that I have not been gone any longer.I have missed been on the forum but now I am in a computer course and I get to come online for a while everyday.I still sadly will not be able to have most of my old teams back but it is great to be able to manager any team again and be on thias forum.I am saving up for a new laptop with my sister so I am hoping for a new laptop soon.There has already been alot of changes in the game since i left a few weeks back.Has there been any new changes on the forum?How has everyone been?

Bye!! :):D

Hate That.. Was Without a Comp Myself for Ages Last Year & SM Was Just About The Only Game I Managed To Stay On,

Went Into Town Nearly Everyday/Every 2nd Day To Internet Cafe To Use Internet & Update SM Etc..

Might Me Something To Think About Just For An Hour Every Tuesday/Saturday To Update Any Matches You Have, Not That Exspensive..

Were You Live Anyway Finglas R Sumtin? Might Have Internet Connection At You Local Block Busters Rs Sumtin

Loads of Places In Town