Nigel de Jong

DeepThanes

Re: Nigel de Jong

Played a very good game in Holland's record 3-0 win over Italy in Euro 2008 today. If Holland can keep this form hes definetely due for a rise.

However' date=' he seemed 2 b playing in midfield so it could hv been his younger brother lol :confused:[/quote']

What are you talking about? :confused:

It is 23 years old Nigel De Jong who plays in HSV.His position in game is CM/DM.

In the long term (as in a few seasons) he could probably hit 93 or so, but I reckon over the length of next season he might rise by 1 (unless he gets injured or something). He'll porbably rise gradually every season, but at least you know he won't drop (unless he gets a long term injury...).

What are you talking about? :confused:

It is 23 years old Nigel De Jong who plays in HSV.His position in game is CM/DM.

Sorry, i got him and Vincent Kompany confused.....

But yeh i just checked and it was him, he was credited by the commentators on numerous occasions during the match so if he keeps up a good Euro performance he should b due for a rise.

90 should be fine.

He used to be a 91 but because of injuries and Hamburg's poor form last season he went down, and I dont think he would consistently be playing for Holland in the Euros because they have players like de Zeeuw in reserve who actually featured more in the build up games.

90 should be fine.

He used to be a 91 but because of injuries and Hamburg's poor form last season he went down' date=' and I dont think he would consistently be playing for Holland in the Euros because they have players like de Zeeuw in reserve who actually featured more in the build up games.[/quote']

That's because the build up games are generally used to see how all the players perform in the squad, but normally you'll find that the players that didn't play so often in the friendlies are the actual first-teamers.