Say Goodbye To Gilardino:(:(:(:(

Vlad

Re: Say Goodbye To Gilardino:(:(:(:(

I feel sorry that you're losing one of your players :( . However, I would hardly say that he was a 'Milan legend'. He was in the main a good goal getter domestically, but generally a failure in the european competitions. He has in my opinion failed to live up to his early promise and I feel the 14m you are getting is a shrewd bit of business. But then again I could be wrong :confused:

Every One Say Goodbye To The Milan Legend Gilardino Whos Leaving AC Milan

To Fiorentina For 14m......Thats Sh** That Were Loosing Gilardino......:( :( :( :( :( :(

If i were u i would not be sad mate. Gilardino has not been playing well and so i think it's good that u guys got rid of him. 14 mil is quite a bit of cash and u guys could buy a better quality player with that much :D

So cheer up and be happy :D

I agree that it was good business to sell him for 14 million.

If you add 10 million to that or maybe less I could see you getting drogba and he is different class to gilardino.

PLUS- With that 14 million you have already acquired zambrotta and boriello who are both better players!

cheer up!

Guest melbguy1

In italy they don't tend to hype up youngsters too much... and when they do they better perform.. if they don't they will get taken off the list and not coninue to be overhyped and overhyped and overhyped.. unlike some countrys that start with an E with players whos first name start with a W or M:rolleyes:

Moving to Fiorentina is a good move for him, alongside a good player like Mutu he has a better chance of regaining his form and making back into the national team.

In italy they don't tend to hype up youngsters too much... and when they do they better perform.. if they don't they will get taken off the list and not coninue to be overhyped and overhyped and overhyped.. unlike some countrys that start with an E with players whos first name start with a W or M:rolleyes:

Moving to Fiorentina is a good move for him' date=' alongside a good player like Mutu he has a better chance of regaining his form and making back into the national team.[/quote']

Hahahaha. Nice post;). I know you want Rooney at Juventus. Its obvious:o :P:D.

I agree with most of the people that have commented... I think its a gd deal for Milan and also it could be good for Gilardino.

Guest msissio

Good player, but didn't show his Parma form while with us. Hopefully he regains his scoring touch (not against us though) and gets his spot back in the Azzurri.

country that start with an E with players whos first name start with a W or M:rolleyes:

Its a good job i know you better and your not biased of England the prem and players and teams in it :P ' date='

So being on the same wave length i know you meant [b']E[/b]cuador and their two great famous players renowned all round Italy and wanted desperatly by Juventus to make them famous again,so also with the give away of the players names beginning with W and M it can be no other than the great present Ecuadorians ,

Walter AyovĂ­ and Marcelo Elizaga

Go get em Juve .;):)

Oh forgot dont want it said i wasnt keeping to the thread,

Bye Bye Gilardino ,not a bad price 14 mill .

Every One Say Goodbye To The Milan Legend Gilardino Whos Leaving AC Milan

To Fiorentina For 14m......Thats Sh** That Were Loosing Gilardino......:( :( :( :( :( :(

You should be glad he's going. One of the worst divers in the Milan team and Serie A. Talk about Ronaldo diving? This guy is 10 times worse. Another dirty Italian player.

You should be glad he's going. One of the worst divers in the Milan team and Serie A. Talk about Ronaldo diving? This guy is 10 times worse. Another dirty Italian player.

*Switches to the subject 'Cristiano Ronaldo is a diver'*

Ahhhaa! So it's not just me! This just proves my point in a C Ronaldo Diver thread that there are many divers, but Ronaldo sticks out just because he's the best :rolleyes:

You may switch back to Gilardino now :P

I think that he will form a good partnership with Mutu if the latter remains.

Guest melbguy1

please enlighten us... how many dirty italian players are there?

Guest msissio

please enlighten us... how many dirty italian players are there?

I spent 20 minutes thinking on how to reply to that retarded and bigoted comment w/o getting banned.

I knew he would get a bit stick for that:p. Not very nice and i really cant think why you are generalising like this:confused:. Another dirty Italian player? How many are there?:confused:. Wouldnt say i didnt expect Msissio and Melbguy quoting this but i understand why they did. As Melbguy said' date=' please enlighten us on what you meant:)

I spent 20 minutes thinking on how to reply to that retarded and bigoted comment w/o getting banned.

LOL!:o:D

I knew he would get a bit stick for that:p. Not very nice and i really cant think why you are generalising like this:confused:. Another dirty Italian player? How many are there?:confused:. Wouldnt say i didnt expect Msissio and Melbguy quoting this but i understand why they did. As Melbguy said' date=' please enlighten us on what you meant:)

LOL!:o:D[/quote']

He's probably a little Australian jealouso who still thinks that Grosso dived :rolleyes:

As msissio said, I believe that your comment is bigoted and also prejudiced.

Leave the nationality out of it because the fact that Gilardino is Italian has nothing to do with how he behaves on a football pitch. When you say "another dirty Italian player" you sound like you are tarring all Italian footballers with the same brush. It is true that some Italians dive and that some Italians cheat. However this diving/cheating is not limited to Italian footballers by any stretch of the imagination. Players of all nationalities can cheat! C.Ronaldo is Portuguese and he has dived, Didier Drogba is African and he has dived, Robert Pires is French and he has dived. I don't need to go on, you get the point. It also just so happens that my favourite footballer, Paolo Maldini, himself an Italian, is one of the most exemplary and emblematic players in the world, a true professional with a blemish-free career. I'd rescind that comment if I were you, or at least explain what you meant. B)

Guest melbguy1

lol.. well man, the difference is that the bannana head who posted that only has a rep level of 1, so we get other forumers jumping on calling him just that.

Difference is when a stupid, ignorant, dumbbum, retard, feaces loving, uneducated, waste of oxygen of a forumer who has a rep level of 10 actually creates a thread on it, no-one says anything to that same useless 'poster-boy for pro-abortionists'.... except me..... which then get's me banned :o and leaves the pathetic spastic with more rep points then before....

moral of the story... save it for a better day.

He's probably a little Australian jealouso who still thinks that Grosso dived :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek: i seriously doubt he is australian, which any way there is no need to generalise saying that he is another dirty italian player

and for all the australians including me who stayed up into the early hours of the morning to watch Italy v Australia in the Worldcup, he did dive:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I admit it was inexperience on behalf of lucas neill to go down for a slide in the box at the crucial point in the game. I have always been at conflict with whether it was good that Italy eventually won the world cup considering that Australia had outplayed them for most of the game.

I feel sorry that you're losing one of your players :( . However' date=' I would hardly say that he was a 'Milan legend'. He was in the main a good goal getter domestically, but generally a failure in the european competitions. He has in my opinion failed to live up to his early promise and I feel the 14m you are getting is a shrewd bit of business. But then again I could be wrong :confused:[/quote']

im just saying its sh** that were loosing gilardino because...he was one of my fav players...and i liked him very much