Looking for improving players

Cameron Smith

Re: Looking for improving players

There's some great talented players who've recently signed for Lyon, try Honorato Ederson and Miralem Pjanic.

Also for next season Yoann Gourcuff will be on loan at Bordeaux from AC Milan so he should be getting some games under his belt in a Champions League quality team.

In the Dutch league try Reimond Manco and Nordin Amrabat (signed for PSV) and Miralem Sulejmani (signed for Ajax).

Gabriel Agbonlahor, Jermain Defoe, Bafetimbi Gomis might go up to 90 very soon (esp Gomis), after a good season last.

Eduardo should get games when he comes back, so you could buy him at 89 now and wait for him to rise.

Joe Hart is probably gonna rise too if he continues his form into next season, especially now that he's in the England national team.

Hatem Ben Arfa is another one who would probably rise high too. In the Euro 2008 France team.

Michael Rensing would prob shoot up since he's only rated 87, and gonna get 1st choice keeper next season, after Kahn's retirement.

Lassana Diarra is another one who impressed Domenech to pick him for the Euro 2008 France squad ahead of Flamini after a season with Portsmouth. Could rise more if Pompey are still this great next season.

Miguel Torres might be a good buy, but I'm not really sure of his recent performances.

There's some great talented players who've recently signed for Lyon' date=' try Honorato Ederson and Miralem Pjanic.

Also for next season Yoann Gourcuff will be on loan at Bordeaux from AC Milan so he should be getting some games under his belt in a Champions League quality team.

In the Dutch league try Reimond Manco and Nordin Amrabat (signed for PSV) and Miralem Sulejmani (signed for Ajax).[/quote']

Do you think Amrabat will get many starts for PSV?

Do you think Amrabat will get many starts for PSV?

i've been keeping an eye on this player, and have him for one of my squads. looks very promising, having scored 10 goals for a team as weak as VVV venlo.

I question whether he'd get many starts, with Koevermans, farfan and Lazovic. but anything's possible :P

useful thread.

maybe some of you could suggest some CB's who are likely to go up...?

Tasci Serdar is certainly one name that comes on your mind first.

how high so u think will Godin go...?

btw, related to this thread

Michael Bradley, Palladino, Christian Lell, Ederson should get a good rise sooner than later.

i've been keeping an eye on this player' date=' and have him for one of my squads. looks very promising, having scored 10 goals for a team as weak as VVV venlo.

I question whether he'd get many starts, with Koevermans, farfan and Lazovic. but anything's possible :P[/quote']

Just a little update on this. I believe Farfan has transferred to Schalke so Amrabat's chances of getting some games could have increased a bit. :)

Ruban de la red - 89

Estaben Granero - 87

These have been mentioned loads of times but if there available you should really get them, espeically de la red who is in the spain squad. Both playing at Getafe on loan from Real Madrid and young :)