There's a monster playing for France!!!

Duffman

Re: There's a monster playing for France!!!

Come on mate get over it ;)

Yeah he isn't good looking but football isn't about looks' date=' look at Wayne Rooney.

Ribery is a fantastic player and I don't care what he looks like you shouldn't either ;)[/quote']

C'mon mate it was a laugh, in that picture he carries a great resemblence!

It's not his fault. He was in some sort of car accident I think. It's not nice to do these sorts of things. I know you meant it with good intentions but I doubt you'd like it if somebody had a laugh over you due to something regarding your physical appearance that you couldn't do anything about.

P.S - Wow I sound like a teacher.

It's not his fault. He was in some sort of car accident I think. It's not nice to do these sorts of things. I know you meant it with good intentions but I doubt you'd like it if somebody had a laugh over you due to something regarding your physical appearance that you couldn't do anything about.

P.S - Wow I sound like a teacher.

I never meant for it to be offensive in anyway, i'm not that sort of person, As i said before, in that picture alone, he jsut has a resemblance.

Can a mod please get rid of this thread

I never meant for it to be offensive in anyway' date=' i'm not that sort of person, As i said before, in that picture alone, he jsut has a resemblance.

Can a mod please get rid of this thread[/quote']

Feel for you buddy. I said the forum was changing...

It's not that I'm hating on you because I think that you're an offensive person or meant to hurt somebody by this. That's not the case, I know that you're not that sort of person. It's just that some people on this forum may not have the same sense of humour and are just stating that. If somebody gets a laugh out of this that's their sense of humour and I see no problem for them laughing if they think it's funny.