Great scrorers

Most of you's know about the certain players getting in the Top Goal scorers in every setup you find so i thought i'd start making lists of these players for those of you that cant seam to score goals for your team.

Carvalha AMAURI is a brazilian striker currently playing for juventus (just recently moved) he is 28 years old and has a rating of 91 which will surely go up now he is playing for Juventus. SM Value £6,679,000.

Luiz RONALDO always a top goal scorer. He is also a brazilian striker. hes 31 and theres speculation that he might retire at this summer due to injurys dont know if true or not. He currently plays for AC Milan. He wills surely score round about 25 goals for you a season. SM Value £5,138,000.

Theres more to come later :) :)

Re: Great scrorers

Firstly' date=' this is not scouting. And you cant tell how much a player will score per season in the game. [b']A move to Juventus isnt enough to warrant an increase.[/b]

You are new, so take this as a lesson, not as an attack on you.

:)

You say a move to Juve is not enough to warrant an increase?...

.....But Amauri has moved to a club in the Champions League and has the chance to prove him self on that stage, if he does then the move to Juve would have contributed immensely to an increase....The move itself wont warrant the increase but there is a massive chance of an increase...

The only thing I think is that this thread might be in the wrong section, thats all....

Ask a Mod to put it in a different section Cameron, thats all, but keep posting goal scorers mate, don't be put off.....This thread could help a lot of newcomers find some scorers...

Firstly' date=' this is not scouting. And you cant tell how much a player will score per season in the game. A move to Juventus isnt enough to warrant an increase.

You are new, so take this as a lesson, not as an attack on you.

:)[/quote']

yeh im new to forum but not new to Sm ive been a member almost two years nowive seen this sort of thing happen the only reason AMUARI isnt rated high is because he never got noticed while playing for his former club Palermo. Jyndevad if your going to reply like that please dont reply at all if it was anyone else they would be dishearted but not me :rolleyes: and also i dont get why this is'nt classed as scouting :confused:

yeh im new to forum but not new to Sm ive been a member almost two years nowive seen this sort of thing happen the only reason AMUARI isnt rated high is because he never got noticed while playing for his former club Palermo. Jyndevad if your going to reply like that please dont reply at all if it was anyone else they would be dishearted but not me :rolleyes: and also i dont get why this is'nt classed as scouting :confused:

Scouting is when you've found someone (possibly) new, who preferably isn't as famous as multiple World Player of the Year Ronaldo or a player who has established himself pretty well as a player in one of the top European leagues. :rolleyes:

Jyndevad wasnt being a tool to you, he can reply however he wants.

This isnt classed as scouting because scouting is based upon real life abilities of players not in game abilities. As i could have a player that is rated 71 but scores 30 goals a season yet a player that is rated 93 doesnt score me any.

And i agree with all of you about Amuari, i think he will get game time next season in the champions league and this time next year will be rated higher;)

Thats because scouting means finding unknown young players that will improve.

But again' date=' im sorry about my harsh reply, i will just have to be kinder from now on. ;)[/quote']

mate you were not being harsh, if any one thinks that is harsh they need to go out into the real world for 5 minutes. I mean you even put a :) at the end:p

jyndevad it just sempt to me as though you were preaching to him, i dont no if thats the right word but i would have been a little angry if i had written this thread and got that reply.

"You are new, so take this as a lesson". try and be slightly more constructive with your replys. i see were your coming from and this isnt scouting but he is highlighting players that do well on the game and tried to give scouting a go inspite of all these angry forumers that jump on ur back if u make one bad move......borogz, being an angry forumer is certainly nothing to be proud about.

I don't really care. I said i was sorry, even though i didn't have to.

And youre critizising me for not beeing constructive when giving critizism. I have had a lot worse responses than that when i was a new signing. I was just stating my opinion, and tried to help him become a succesfull scout with it.

If i was a respected forumer with 10 in reputation power, you wouldnt have said that.

jyndevad it just sempt to me as though you were preaching to him' date=' i dont no if thats the right word but i would have been a little angry if i had written this thread and got that reply.

"You are new, so take this as a lesson". try and be slightly more constructive with your replys. i see were your coming from and this isnt scouting but he is highlighting players that do well on the game and tried to give scouting a go inspite of all these angry forumers that jump on ur back if u make one bad move......borogz, being an angry forumer is certainly nothing to be proud about.[/quote']

haha you obvsiouly need to learn when someone is being sarcastic mate, i am sure that jyndevad and most other forumers could see i was what i call "taking the ****" and only joking with my posting about being an angry forumer

I agree' date=' i dont want to discuss, but i feel i cant leave a post which is critizising against me unreplied.[/quote']

yeah id be the same, youve apologised for any offence you may have caused. Im sure the lad will have accepted your apology and we can all move on.