Adem Ljajic - U17 Serbian Star.

Adem Ljajic

So I have briefly mentioned this player before in regards to the U-17 Uefa championship, but as this player was key to Serbia actually getting to the tournament he deserves his own thread.

He was born 29/09/1991, He is of Bosnian origin so there has been the usual which team to play for but I think he has chosen Serbia at full international level. He is currently signed to FK Partizan currently playing in there youth side, though I would expect he will step up to the first team next season. As mentioned he was a star for the Serbian U-17 side and with Aleksic has been tipped as a future star of the Serbia National side.

He plays in the right midfield position, controlling the midfield. He has great passing ability, great vision and is very aggressively minded player.

There are two video's that show is passing ability and great vision

Video 1 Video 2

There is currently a tournament which I have never heard about until researching Ljajic which is called M17, I do not know to much about this tournament as all its information is in Spanish, if anyone can read Spanish PM me! Lol anyway….

From what I can tell It is currently being in Torino and is basically the U-17 Club World Cup and is called Quixote Trophy this is the 4th time this tournament has been held, I think the clubs actually get invited to this tournament by whoever organises it. There are 16 teams these include:

Real Madrid, Sevilla, Atletico Madrid, Villareal, Espanyol, Albacete, Barcelona, Torino, Boavista, Partizan, Deportivo Cruz (Mexico), DC United (USA), Penarol (Uruguay), Sao Paolo (Brazil), Asec Mimosas (Cote d`Ivore) and Beijing Guoan (China).

The tournament started on the 25th may and the final with will be held on the 6th June, so hopefully we can see what Adem can do in the final.

It doesn’t appear to have Fifa backing as there is no information on their website. In the past two years FK Partizan have won third and second with Jovetic winning best player of the tournament.

Anyway back to Adem….so far in the tournament he has scored four goals and has been a key to his team progress from the group phase to quarter final stage where FK Partizan beat Real Madrid 3-1 the Semi Final with which his team is playing Espanyol is being played today.

Apperantly after FK Partizan’s win over Real Madrid the Spanish papers are full of articles about Adem Ljajic with one headline basically saying “Sensational Ljajic”.

Currently not on DB

He is defiantly one to watch out for in the coming season.

Sorry that I got a bit of topic in there!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Adem Ljajic So I have briefly mentioned this player before in regards to the U-17 Uefa championship, but as this player was key to Serbia actually getting to the tournament he deserves his own thread

Re: Adem Ljajic - U17 Serbian Star. any chance of getting him to the DB? maybe he will have his chance in the third qualifying round of the CL...

Re: Adem Ljajic - U17 Serbian Star. Ljajic finally got his start in the league in a 5:1 win over a good OFK Beograd side. Scored a beautiful goal and overall was the second best player on the pitch (

Re: Adem Ljajic - U17 Serbian Star.

i did say in the post that next season he will step up to the first team. Hence he hasnt played for the first team yet.

I have added in he is currently not on DB, i just forgot to put it in the original post, thank you for bringing it to my attention:p

i did say in the post that next season he will step up to the first team.

I wouldn't be too sure about that, my friend. I mean, don't get me wrong, Ljajic is very talented and he certainly has a bright future in this game, BUT it wouldn't be first time that Partizan turns back on their own children:( That being said, we might end up waiting on his debut a bit longer then just one season.

• 3 weeks later...

I am the Serbian wiz about this stuff.. ;)

Ok.

The thing is Adem Ljajic will be getting first team action next season for sure according to Partizan's manager.

He's an awesome player. Him and Aleksic are Serbia's future.

Another player from that Fifa World Club Cup Tournament:

Top scorer was Petar Skuletic with 6 goals from Partizan.

An extremely talented striker and he might get first team action from Partizan as well...So, if I was you guys i'd keep an eye on him.

Best player at Serbia now is Danijel Aleksic.

You'd be a fool not to get him while his price is so low.

I see him being 30 million euros in 5 years without a doubt ;)

Another player you guys missed out on is Miralem Sulejmani from Heerenveen in Erdevisie League. He came this year for about 250,000 Euros and is now worth 18 million, as he is going to Ajax for next season. Other clubs like Chelsea and Real Madrid were in pursuit of him but couldn't get him. He's also a kid from Partizan youth a couple years ago....

Pretty much Partizan have one of the best youth squad in the world as they won a tournament in Italy for players that were born in 1991 but Partizan was already playing World Club Cup Tournament in Spain...so they sent their 1992 squad and dismantled the whole tournament getting first place despite being 1 year younger than everyone. They also beat someone 8-0!! ;)

If I may add, look out for Ljubomir Fejsa. 19 years old and his rating is at about 85 and I see it climbing off the chart once he goes to Partizan or another big clubs.

Hope that helped.

Enjoy guys.

• 4 weeks later...

According to Partizan this 16 year old is worth 2 million Euros!! =)

He has made Partizan first team and almost scored a goal in the last friendly as he hit the post once and hit wide second time. This kid is a super talent and some say he's better than Stevan Jovetic!!

Def. a must buy IMO.

Adem Ljajic, Danijel Aleksic, Nenad Krsticic, Ljubomir Fejsa, Zoran Tosic, and Dusan Tadic are the most talented players in the Serbian League at the moment. All huge risers in points garuntee =)

Adem Ljajic' date=' Danijel Aleksic, Nenad Krsticic, Ljubomir Fejsa, Zoran Tosic, and Dusan Tadic are the most talented players in the Serbian League at the moment. All huge risers in points garuntee =)[/quote']

What do you think Krsticic will rise to in the next changes?

What do you think Krsticic will rise to in the next changes?

I honestly don't know because I don't play this game and don't follow the rating system on here. But i'm sure it will go up a LOT!...This kid is only 17 and the most influential member in OFK Beograd- Which is the 4th best club in Serbia behind Red Star Belgrade, Partizan, and Vojvodina. Some people even say he's the best midfielder we've had in about 50 years!! I don't know how true these statements are but I can sure as hell tell you he's the most talented young midfielder in Serbia IMO. He also plays for our U21. Hasn't played much but i'm sure sooner or later he'll get a chance. He almost got called up to Olympics but Djukic wanted an older and more experienced squad at the moment. Krsticic really impressed me at the U19 competition this year and last year. If it wasn't for our unlucky game agaisnt England =/...Well, i'm sure Serbia could have made it far because of him.

I'll also tell you that Danijel Aleksic is the best buy at the moment.

Should be in mid 80's ranking according to some sources.

Also if you want, watch Ljubomir Fejsa, Zoran Tosic, and Dusan Tadic in the Olympics for further questioning about them.

All of them are going to be going to some big clubs in about a year or two.

Fejsa just signed for Partizan over the summer as the biggest transfer intake in Partizan's history. So, they must believe a lot in this kid. I believe it was for 1.5 million euros. Which is a bargain because Hajduk Kula wouldn't let him go last year to Hertha Berlin for 3 million euros. Partizan must have had some connections ;)...

Watch out for Adem Ljajic and Danijel Aleksic in next years U19 or even U21 squads... Extremely dangerous players.

I honestly don't know because I don't play this game and don't follow the rating system on here. But i'm sure it will go up a LOT!...This kid is only 17 and the most influential member in OFK Beograd- Which is the 4th best club in Serbia behind Red Star Belgrade' date=' Partizan, and Vojvodina. Some people even say he's the best midfielder we've had in about 50 years!! I don't know how true these statements are but I can sure as hell tell you he's the most talented young midfielder in Serbia IMO. He also plays for our U21. Hasn't played much but i'm sure sooner or later he'll get a chance. He almost got called up to Olympics but Djukic wanted an older and more experienced squad at the moment. Krsticic really impressed me at the U19 competition this year and last year. If it wasn't for our unlucky game agaisnt England =/...Well, i'm sure Serbia could have made it far because of him.

I'll also tell you that Danijel Aleksic is the best buy at the moment.

Should be in mid 80's ranking according to some sources.

Also if you want, watch Ljubomir Fejsa, Zoran Tosic, and Dusan Tadic in the Olympics for further questioning about them.

All of them are going to be going to some big clubs in about a year or two.

Fejsa just signed for Partizan over the summer as the biggest transfer intake in Partizan's history. So, they must believe a lot in this kid. I believe it was for 1.5 million euros. Which is a bargain because Hajduk Kula wouldn't let him go last year to Hertha Berlin for 3 million euros. Partizan must have had some connections ;)...

Watch out for Adem Ljajic and Danijel Aleksic in next years U19 or even U21 squads... Extremely dangerous players.[/quote']

So you a serbian wizz about players , you said he'll rise to his 80's in the next rating change , however he is not even on the Database yet .

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZ....

Jesus guys do some research before you comment on my actions please.

Adem Ljajic played for Partizan youth last season and that's why he wasn't in the database I presume. I don't play the game I wouldn't know. He's going to be 17 by the end of the year and he got called up to the Serbian A team during the summer. Request him to be in database as Inter Milan, Juventus, and Manchester United are all over him after the U-17 compeition, where him and Danijel Aleksic pretty much owned all the media and competition.

In new news, Adem Ljajic played today in the last 20 mins of Partizan vs Lyon friendly. The last 20 mins he was the best player on pitch as all the starters were on bench. The ball was glued to his feet and he was the most influential member on Partizans side. This kid is extremely talented. I don't know how many games he'll play for Partizan this season but don't be suprised if he gets some decent playing time for his young age. He's extremely fast with incredible dribbling and his shot has improved greatly to my suprise. He's become quite an offensive midfielder. He plays best as a playmaker. Just give him the ball and let him fly :)

Yes, Nenad Krsticic is very talented. 78 is a little bit low for the kind of talent he possess. I'm guessing that rating will rise sufficiently.

Anyhow, hope that solved all the problems and dilemas people were having here. Once the new update comes i'm sure his stats should skyrocket.