Adem Ljajic - U17 Serbian Star.

borogz

Re: Adem Ljajic - U17 Serbian Star.

i've put a link directing them to the uefa website' date=' where uefa was showing the lineups and the subs from the inter baku - partizan match :confused:

exactly that page gizb :)

i've sent a new ticket... hope he will get added[/quote']

Name: Adem LJAJIC

Real Club: FK Partizan

Born: 29 September 1991

Nationality: Serbian

Position: Right Midfield (RM)

Foot: Right

Rating: 74

Last Rating Change: 0

SM Value: £390,000

FK Partizan 's Chairman Value: £290,000

Thanks, hades17 :D

WOW this kid is amazing just was 2 videos of him on youtube lasted about 12 minutes and my jaw was dropping to the floor at how good this kid is he is going to be huge rep from me borogz great find maybe the best ever find in a couple of years:D

What the hell..

I pretty much have been posting all the latest news about him and how he's one of the most talented players in Serbia besides Aleksic.....

Where's my rep :( heheh

J/k don't care. But yeah. He's going to be amazing. 74 is a pretty good rating for a 16 year old haha.

Yeah, the videos of him on youtube are spectacular. Especially when he's wearing that purple jersey, when he was out on a 2 week trial to some club either in Spain or Italy...can't really remember. He smoked the competition and Juventus + Inter are dying to get their hands on him ATM.

Here are the videos of him if you guys haven't seen him. This was years back. He's sooo much better now :D

Just watch the next home leg that Partizan plays against Inter Baku if you don't believe me ;) .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UOcFAFJ3zw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAq3BzV9u6s&feature=related

Good music too! :) Enjoy fellas.

It gets really good towards the end of the first video anyhow...

But I hope you guys know that Partizan Youth for the last two years got 2nd and 3rd in the world :)..

Only Sao Paulo and I forgot who else beat them...

They have a really strong pool of youth players such as Nikola Gulan, Milan Smiljanic, Stevan Jovetic, Adem Ljajic, Petar Skuletic, etc etc. =D

Just adding some useful information...don't know if you guys care or not but i'm bored :P

• 1 month later...

We should change this thread from U17 star to U21 star as of today :)

Serbia beat Sweden today in a U-21 friendly by the score of 1-0. The only goal was scored by the Partizan wondertalent-Adem Ljajic. He was the youngest player on the pitch today. He came on in the 70th min and scored in the 85th with a header from a beautiful cross by Dusan Tadic ;)

Also, Danijel Aleksic played today for our U-21 and came on around the same time as Ljajic. Both were very promising and I expect to see much more from them in the future ;)

I didn't even know Ljajic was brought into the database, a friend told me and of course, I got online to buy him right away. :) There is only 1 "little" thing for which I'm here on the board - he isn't a RM. Maybe he was in the youth squad but I've watched a few Partizan first team games live and now he constantly plays as an AM. He is up forward, often in the box. And in some attacks he even takes the role of a left winger that cuts into the middle. He usualy substitutes Bogunovic who is a sort of left winger/attacker or Moreira who is a classic AM. Since he apparently played as a RM (which I don't know about) but now is definitely more up front in front of the midfield line, I recommend changing his position to AM/W. Hope that others who have watched him somewhere will back my story up and contact the SM people to make this change.

Cheers

Nice!

Yes, he does play more of an offensive midfielder as well as switching to the left flank at times. He's an all-around midfielder in my opinion. He can play the right, middle, left and even as a forward(although not nearly as effective)

He's quite the talent if you ask me. Especially for already having a goal to his name in the U21 competition against a tough opponent and only being 16.

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...