Adem Ljajic - U17 Serbian Star.

borogz

Re: Adem Ljajic - U17 Serbian Star.

ARSENAL and United Gunning For Ljajic

Premier League giants Arsenal and Manchester United are reportedly battling for the signature of Serbian star Adem Ljajic...

FK Partizan's 17-year old wonderkid Adem Ljajic is reportedly on the radar of two of the biggest clubs in England.

Manchester United visit the Emirates Stadium on Saturday lunchtime to do battle against the Gunners, but they also face stiff competition from Arsenal for the highly rated Serbian midfielder who has been dubbed 'Little Kaka'.

Adem Ljajic has already had a trial with Arsenal and seems intent on a move to the Premier League according to Arsenal's Serbian-based scout Francis Cagigao.

Cagigao, who is also studying Danijel Aleksic, told nogomet.com: "We are watching Danijel Aleksic and Adem Ljajic.

"We have been watching Ljajic and Aleksic for quite some time now, especially Ljajic, because we watched the match between Partizan and Radnicki in September.

"If Aleksic and Ljajic do have the qualities to play for Arsenal, the club management will do everything to bring them both to London," he said.

"Everything will depend on Vojvodina and Partizan then."

Both players are also attracting interest from reigning double champions Manchester United.

True. But if it were me i'd rather play then win trophies. I remember my first year in first grade for Sydney Olympic (Sydney FCs feeder club B) ) I was only 17, i was the youngest player i only ended up playing 40 minutes of football and my team finished 7th. I transferred to Manly and played nearly ever game and scored 6 goals. Now Sydney Olympic want me back. And i have no idea why i just wrote this.:confused:

• 3 weeks later...

Ljajic finally got his start in the league in a 5:1 win over a good OFK Beograd side. Scored a beautiful goal and overall was the second best player on the pitch (better than the hat-trick scorer, behind the consistent supercreative playmaker Moreira).

Now, about the position where he played:

1st half:

Partizan usually plays with very offensive fullbacks so no RM/LM, only W players. The entire 1st half Ljajic spent on the LEFT Wing. Him being right footed he never ran to the end of the pitch for a cross but usually runs just a little bit and then passes or cuts inside and he did that brilliantly all throughout the first half, some very nice moves and dribbles. He even had a really important defensive tackle at the LB position at the edge of his own box. Score at the end of half - 2:1.

2nd half:

He started it as a right wing, played there for 5-6 minutes then swapped to the left wing and in the first action while he was there, he scored the most beautiful goal of the game. Around 60 min, Partizan made a formation change making FBs into WBs and Ljajic took on AM position, just behind the strikers, something like AM/F. However, since the WBs and CMs did all the passing and crossing from the sides, he was almost invisible. Around 70 min he gets back to right wing and plays really good. Often ran to the end of the pitch but rarely crosses, he prefers to make a cut-in dribble that looked like it was going to be a cross. Around 80 min he went back to left wing and stayed there till the end of the game.

Summary: He definitely is more dangerous playing from the wing but which wing? Well it doesn't matter for SM cause wingers can play both sides, but he obviously played the majority of the game on the left wing and he did it superbly. In the next rating change his position MUST be changed from RM to W or at least RM/LM or LM/RM. The best position for him would be W/(RM/LM) but it doesn't exist. :)

Bambi was killing from around 46th min to 60th min. It was all him all Tosic. He hit the bar once. He made some baeutiful crosses and dribbles from the left. He attacked through the middle. He was all over the place. Shame they couldn't convert some chances because Partizan was owning for the first 35 mins of second half and then ran out of energy as did Tosic. Fejsa played pretty well also. He had a really nice shot from 30 m out. Jovanovic connected nice with Tosic on the left. Diarra and Moreirra were invisible in second half. But nobody really was looking for them. It was all Tosic. Adem Ljajic had some nice dribbles and took one shot wide. He seemed a little lost becuse Tosic was playing LB in first half and kept going forward leaving Ljajic in the back to defend at times. Ljajic had some nice dribbles and it shows that he's not ready for European competition. Also, it showed that he has potential and got passed a couple of players quite easily. I'd really like to see him progress at Partizan for a few more years like Tosic. Tosic was amazing tonight and I am a firm believer now that he has the potential to succeed at Manchester United. I had my doubts before, but he keeps on impressing me game after game.

For those who may not know, Tosic is Bambi. :)

Anyway, a quick update on Ljajic: He was benched the whole game against Borac in the league but started and played the whole game against Sevilla in the Uefa cup. Haven't watched the game so I can't comment on his performance.

They'll probably loan him out.

Also Man U completed the signing of fellow Serbian TOSIC' date=' Zoran.

Also we'll see if he really is the New Kaka if he gets some games for Man U. =']

:D

But Ljajic going to Man U can only make him a better player.

he will get some games.

ronaldo can play on the left. he might play in the carling and fa cup.

has he defiantly signed him

Guys how about reading the thread a bit more? :rolleyes:

Tosic is moving to Man U, Ljajic is an unknown so far. And the comment about Ronaldo playing on the left, that is with Ljajic on the right, I guess? Well, first of all, Ljajic can play both right and left wing, and second of all, if Man U wanted that, why would they buy Tosic who they say is a substitute for Giggs? And if you read the thread you would have seen that this is only his second league game where he was a starter so he wouldn't really play first team football for Man U if you know what I mean... :rolleyes:

aaron dhandli you make me laugh.

Why would Alex ferguson leave out Nani, tosic & Giggs to play ljajic on the right..?

Hes just gone and signed Tosic for 8million and hes left wing.

Giggs, can play Left wing too.

Nani & ronaldo can play both wings I guess.

And dont forget about Ji Sung Park.

Ljajic Wont make the starting line up, He will be loaned out.