Adem Ljajic - U17 Serbian Star.

borogz

Re: Adem Ljajic - U17 Serbian Star.

Ljajic won't play in England period. If Man United do end up buying him' date=' he'll be loaned back to Partizan for 2 years according to the English media and Serbian media.[/quote']

Which would probably be better off for him, considering he's only 17. Give him a couple of years to stay in his home country, grow as a player before moving back to United when he's more matured.

Of course this is all theoretical, as no deal has been completed yet.

The deal is just about done. It will be around 10 million euros for him.

But first Partizan have stated that he has to have one cap under the Serbian NT before he can leave. Guess what...We have a friendly coming up against Poland in a few days and Radomir Antic has stated that he will only call up domestic league players for the match(Ljajic)

• 2 weeks later...

Another one of my old old posts that took off as soon as i left the forum!! lol...

wow in the 6 months i dropped out of the loop so much has happend with this guy...pumped to see what the next 6 months bring for him and me now i have signed him!

• 2 weeks later...

In today's news it says that he signed for Man U but will stay at Partizan as a loanee for another 6 or 12 months. However that news is still unofficial but I would trust it.

It has been confirmed that Tosic and Ljajic have now joined United. Didn't read the article so I don't know any other clauses, but when something is confirmed on SkySports, it's official. :)

Its good that both him and Tosic have signed for Man Utd, always good to have a former team mate around. Also Tosic's early move definatly gives Adem some more game to to develop before he makes the move.

Haha looks like i need to add to my sig "Discovered Adem Ljajuc" haha or not lol:p

• 3 months later...

Adem Ljajic scored the fourth goal in Partizan's 4-0 win today. He also had 2 assists. The 17 year old was easily Man Of Match

:)

Rezultati polufinala Lav kupa:

Hajduk Lion – Partizan 0:4 (0:4)

Bogunović 17' date=' 23, Vašington 26, Ljajić 29[/quote']

This Washington, you bought him from Makedonija?

• 4 weeks later...

Adem Ljajic has been on a ravaging TEARRRRRR lately.

In his last 6 competative games he has scored 6 goals as a winger at the age of 17!!! Amazing!

3 goals in 3 games for Serbian SuperLiga with Partizan, who has secured title for this year.

1 goal in 1 game in Serbian Cup.

2 goals in 2 games for Serbian U-19's, whom are currently in first place in their group at moment.

Not only is he scoing goals but he has been beyond amazing in his technique and passing. He looks like a world beater IMO and Scouts are already saying his future price tag can be around 50 million pounds easily since he's already at 10-15 million euros right now!

I'll post some goals of him later or hopefully someone makes a compilation :)

In his last 6 competative games he has scored 6 goals as a winger at the age of 17!!! Amazing!

3 goals in 3 games for Serbian SuperLiga with Partizan' date=' who has secured title for this year.

2 goals in 2 games for Serbian U-19's, whom are currently in first place in their group at moment.

Not only is he scoing goals but he has been beyond amazing in his technique and passing. He looks like a world beater IMO and Scouts are already saying his future price tag can be around 50 million pounds easily since he's already at 10-15 million euros right now!

I'll post some goals of him later or hopefully someone makes a compilation :)[/quote']

Appreciate the update. ;):) So glad I didnt sell him.

3 goals in 3 games for Serbian SuperLiga with Partizan' date=' who has secured title for this year.

I'll post some goals of him later or hopefully someone makes a compilation :)[/quote']

Brilliant:D Ljajic playing very well and Tosic is really starting to excel in the reserves. The future looks good for us

• 2 months later...

Adem Ljajic 3 games 4 assists....Has hit the post 3 times so far this tournament along with 2 shots that should have been 100% goals. Very unlucky but hopefully he can pick up a goal in the Semi's against Ukraine! :D

A little more info ... http://www.uefa.com/competitions/under19/news/kind=1/newsid=861823.html

"For one so young, Ljajić has already amassed a large amount of playing time both at club and international level. He scored five goals in 24 appearances during Partizan's title winning campaign last term and has been capped at U21 level for his country. UEFA's European Under-17 and Under-19 Championships have also been instrumental in the development of the right-sided midfielder."

So he will be 18 by then and we could be seeing him in the Prem this season. I wouldn't bet on it though' date=' Tosic has barely played and he's been at Old Trafford since Jan '09.[/quote']

doubt if he will play though. tosic not playing was mainly due to physical reasons. wasn't fit enough. Would expect Valencia to have one slot and other 2 decided b/w Tosic and nani. The Audi Cup should give an answer