Logo For Your League

Logo For Your League  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Guest Atkin

Not sure if this has been brought up before but I think you should be able to submit a picture to have as your custom setup logo. The logo could be found on the league tables page amoungst other places.

(Example)

Existing league logos:

premier-league-logo.gif

la-liga1.jpg

mls.jpg

_41437879_spl_logo_203.gif

Just a suggestion.

• 2 months later...
Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Re: Logo For Your League

i do beleive that this idea will work' date='but not using the real logos

actually i disagree,this idea will not work[/quote']

Make your mind up ! :D

I think it might work.

Look, it is no use just saying:

"it won't work". You have to say why. I like the idea, and can't c y it wouldn't work. When you create the setup you have the option to include a Setup logo. It would be easily uploaded, just the same way as player pictures.

There is no real need for it, but it would be cool to have league logos. Maybe somthing for the future.

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

This is a suggestion which we have discussed before and one that we are considering letting Custom Setup owners have as it could make their setups more unique.

I think that the idea is a good one although i wouldn't like to see it implemented in the game. I think that the ones for the existing setups would look good because they are realistic and everybody recognizing them. So the EPL logo for the English setups would look good but i don't believe that a logo for custom setups would look good. I just think the pictures would be poor in some cases and this is taking the game further and further away from being realistic, although i can see it working in both types of setups.

So i say yes in standard setups but only a maybe in custom setups. Nice idea. :)