Gold Championship 17 - Setup News

Re: Gold Championship 17 Discussion

I didn't say you was an idiot, I was saying this is all idiotic....

But there are thousands of people who don't read the forum, have probably a better chance of getting them than you.

I bet you will PM them saying...

please let me be them, i will sell you anyone apart from silva and villa

-------------

Also in a tug-war between Villareal and Lazio, hmmmm :rolleyes:

you know where there is the arrow pointing backwards that takes you back i will click on that which will take me back to gc 17 what teams you after m8 and what gc's u in

He stated it's a tug between Villareal & Lazio:rolleyes:

Sinny, your absolutely right.. there shouldn't even be discussion threads... People posting unnecessarily, asking stupid questions and people failing to use common sense..

Around 374 teams with 3,000 GM's.... "dnt go 4 dem coz I am" - Yeah.... Whatever:rolleyes:

This thread was mainly for about who we are going for but the main discussion it should be is - "What is the new format?"

Anthony mate, not trying to put you down... but it is extremely annoying.... And you have also managed to get on some people's nerves asking for their GC clubs....

60% of forumers who say "I am going for them" don't even end up with their club!

Well I think I may go for..........Accrington Stanley' date=' if I can't get them it will have to be Macclesfield or Bury.

or maybe I won't bother at all.

Widdy[/quote']

Im sure you will get Accrinton Stanley Widdy :)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

To clear any confusion up regarding the time of creation for Gold Championship 17 - it will be created approximately 1700 and I will refer to the 'Current In Game Time'.

I will also give a sneak preview of the format but this will be very brief within the SM Blog.

To clear any confusion up regarding the time of creation for Gold Championship 17 - it will be created approximately 1700 and I will refer to the 'Current In Game Time'.

I will also give a sneak preview of the format but this will be very brief within the SM Blog.

Is they a time this will be posted Ste?