Gold Championship 17 - Setup News

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 17 - Setup News Juventus Manager Finally Agrees to a Report Stubborn Juventus manager Matt Jewiss who has incidently come under much scruteny, for his decisiond to remain

Re: Gold Championship 17 - Setup News rovers.premiumtv.co.uk/ Everton 3 V 2 Blackburn Rovers Andy JOHNSON (8.............................Luca TONI (36) Victor ANICHEBE (37)..............

Re: Gold Championship 17 - Setup News http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee34/JohnBhoy1888/amateurs-001.jpg[/img]"]

Re: Gold Championship 17 Discussion

Well' date=' after a little think I've decided to take Moutinho and Veloso off the TRL, and put nearly everyone else on :D[/quote']

Bad Decision ;)

Right, Need an AM, 1 or 2 CB's and a LB

If anyones intrested in Carragher,Xabi Alonso,Finnan then make offers with the players that play in the positions i need :)

Current starting 11 (if all transfers go through)

Riena

Boswinga----??----??----??

Simoa----Raul Garcia----Ballack----Young

??

Torres

:)

Guest Toggs

Good News coming from Kayseri is that we have 11 Players :) :

We still havent got a RB, LM, RM or a Striker at all, but im confident :)

Gakpe has depatured for Spurs so may be cheeky and try to lure already loaned out Sosa to us.

Riou is 99% Joining from BenReado's Spurs

Need a 86+ striker on loan guys, regardless of age etc..

We could even have a starting 11 with everybody in their correct positions against Fenerbahce :D

Wolfsburg get their man

51_front_small.gif419.gif12_front_small.gif

The fans and chairman of the club were pleased to acquire the services of an experienced campaigner in Sheva. He was linked with many jobs but Wolfsburg was where he ended up in and he says that he is happy and believes he can do great things for the club.

The first and busy day at the transfer market has seen 11 new players make their way to Germany. Sheva has parted way with 12 players that he felt didnt fit into his future plans. Sheva believes the best signing was Standard Liege starlet Axel Witsel. He had swift competition from Tottenham Hotspur for the 19 year old but Wolfsburg were successful in securing the youngsters signature.

1217033982.jpg

How distructive will he be down that right flank?

You know this is the discussion thread right Sheva?:P

Re: Gold Championship 17 - Setup News

Wolfsburg get their man

51_front_small.gif419.gif12_front_small.gif

The fans and chairman of the club were pleased to acquire the services of an experienced campaigner in Sheva. He was linked with many jobs but Wolfsburg was where he ended up in and he says that he is happy and believes he can do great things for the club.

The first and busy day at the transfer market has seen 11 new players make their way to Germany. Sheva has parted way with 12 players that he felt didnt fit into his future plans. Sheva believes the best signing was Standard Liege starlet Axel Witsel. He had swift competition from Tottenham Hotspur for the 19 year old but Wolfsburg were successful in securing the youngsters signature.

1217033982.jpg

How distructive will he be down that right flank?

Guest melbguy1

good luck with the championship fellers...

was just browsing:eek: funny read actually with all the build up and then SM stuff it up with only 'some' people knowing the link... lol then the onslaught of comments... i reckon justifyable.

but amazing how anyone who does not concede that Italian soccer is poo is accused of wanted to have sexual relations with me :rolleyes: and is at the butt end of steryotypical remarks...not surprising who jumps in and waves the 'go get him' banner....same old suspect :rolleyes:

anyways, as you were.

Guest Toggs

kayserierciyessporgs1.jpg

Toggs'es lucky day

New Kayseri B manager Toggs Thomas was quietly strolin through a Turkish park today, when he found 25 Million on the floor. He was seen picking the money up and running away. Kayseri's bank balance has now mysteriously gone from 15M to 40M.

Yesterday's negoiations resulted in the signings of youngsters Nikolas Tsattalos, Alexandru Costea, Henri Anier and 21 year old midfielder, Soren Rieks.

But neogiations with Turna at Fenerbache have resulted in the signatures of young German striker Serkan Calik and experienced Centere Back Rigebert Song for a combined fee just short of 11M.

Toggs expects another 2 players to join along with those players as negoations slowly gather pace.

kazan land bendtner. the denamrk forward will arrive for a fee of 15.3mil to kazan and hopes to prepell them to europe !. unless he cancels C.M is after Barry also and has said sesak(90) is for sale for P/E also gokanes(89)

150px-Ajax_Amsterdam.svg.png

AJAX CALL FOR SMFA

INVESTIGATION

Ajax President Uri Coronel and Manager Sam Wainwright have demanded the SMFA lauch an investigation into the transfer of Danish Whizzkid Niklas Bendtner.

Ajax had a £14,500,000 Transfer bid accepted. Only for the bid to be cancelled by Arsenal and a £15,300,000 bid by Rubin Kazan was accepted.

Uri Coronel claimed: "I don't blame Rubin for this, but I find the lack of communication from Arsenal to us is inexscusable."

tn_2007-12-12T215006Z_01_EDY06_RTRIDSP_2_SOCCER-CHAMPIONS.jpg

Manager Sam Wainwright added: "Niklas is a great player and he has gone to a team who are on the up, but for Arsenal to play a team like that is just downright Ludicrous.

SMFA will examine the details closely over the next 24 hours and give Arsenal and Ajax their opinion on the subject in hand.

Euzebiusz_Smolarek_Poland_597645.jpg

In other news, Ajax are chasing Polish play maker Ebi Smolarek from Racing Santander. With bids from AEK Athens, Deportivo La Coruña, Getafe, Atletico Mineiro, UANL Tigres, Botafogo, Bologna, Ajax, FC København, Palermo and Toluca already, Smolarek is the Leagues most wanted man.

ARSHAVIN RULES OUT FUTURE TALK AFTER CLAIMING HE WANTS ZENIT STAY SORTED NOW!

"IM SETTLED AND WITH A NEW MANAGER THAT HELPS," - A.A

3444_1212181211.jpg

Zenit St petersburg star Andriy Arshavin has ruled out this afternoon rumoured of him making a big money move out of Russia this season and moving to a 'big club'. Andriy when asked this laughed and happily said "big club? Im alredy at one thanks," "If I was to move I would be out of my craziest head, Im settled and with a new manager that helps my decision lots," "It hurts to hear that the media tells you that your off, but one fact is im not,"

Arshavin joined up with the Zenit squad this early afternoon in the season 1 team photo, and his teammate Pavel Pogrebynak also said he doesn't want a move. "Im as with Andriy just focusing on winning titles and trophies with my current club Zenit, not anyone else,"

9320_1210098346.jpg

3444_1212181211.jpg

Sevilla about to finalise Acosta Deal!

SF%20Acosta%20Lautaro.jpg

Sevilla manager Daniel Bolam and Lanus Manager Mike B are about to finalize a deal for Lautaro Acosta. The 20 year old is about to join Sevilla for 6 million + Fazio .

Some people may say to me '' dan , thats a rubbish deal , fazio is going up'' , '' dan , ill buy fazio '' . The reason im doing it because i have enough defenders , i have 4 Center-backs , 3 left backs and 2 right backs . At this point in time i only have 3 top strikers , none for cup . Thats the reason guys. I am very keen on acosta . I know that fazio will rise , its the fact i don't need him , but i need a striker. [/Quote]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

manunited2.jpg

Ronaldo Unsure Of Future...

Portuguese star Cristiano Ronaldo has raised further tension by saying that he is unsure of his future. The winger had already revealed that playing in Spain would be a dream and that negotiations are going on with Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Ronaldo told newspaper Marca:

"I owe nothing, I owe nothing to the fans, nothing to the club. The future...? Only god knows, I like Manchester but playing in Spain is a dream. I don't know what to do..."

shirtless-cristiano-ronaldo.jpg

"Only God Knows" - Ronaldo

"I Want Out" - Rooney

In other news, English striker Wayne Rooney has also shocked Manchester by saying that he wants to leave, the striker is said to be unhappy with the way the new manager is handling the issues at the club.

rooney.jpg

Uncomfortable With New Manager

United Snap Up Tainio

Manchester United have also completed the signing of central midfielder Teemu Tainio, it is reported that United paid £7,000,000 for him and will be sent on loan immediately. Taino's likely destination is Burnley, as he leaves to play for Sparky's friend Nick Justice.

Tainio.jpg

Tainio Heads To Burnley

Guest the plummer

RAMOS IS AWAY

Had a offer via pm for ramos of hleb and sagna , this will get accepted unless some one feels they can offer better !

Also Kone (90) joined for chairman value.

ARSHAVIN 'CLOSE' ON REAL MADRID SWOOP

Tom Greenfield has made more proression in the transfer market, insisting Andriy Arshavin has been allowed to leave the club, after serious bidding interest from Real Madrid this evening.

It was thought that Arshavin was set to remain in Zenit colours this season, but since a 'very serious' temptating offer came in from the Madrid captial side, Tom said that he has no choice but to reel off the talent.

It is thought 2 players either in low 90's / high 80's are set to be coming in the other end to Zenit, which made Tom's decision much easier he insists. "Its hard to let your team's best player just leave your club within days of joinning," Tom said emotionly to his press this evening. "But its got to be done i suppose, when a very good bid comes in from a very good team, sometimes theres only one outcome, but im hoping Andriy the best of luck for his future,"

25448_news.jpg

However, Tom confirmed that the bid will allow him to search for two of his pick to join the UEFA Cup Champions. Its belived the standard deal is Julio Baptista and Javier Saviola joinning Zenit, but Tom says that you won't expect them both to be 'the two'. "The decision must be right,"