Gold Championship 17 - Setup News

Re: Gold Championship 17 Discussion

k louis sounds good :rolleyes:

Also grieg give the poor boy a break i no he may not be very popuolar but give him a chance :)

Im not a poor boy.

I dont care what Greig says about me.

Also im two years older than Greig, so he's the little boy :)

Im not a poor boy.

I dont care what Greig says about me.

Also im two years older than Greig' date=' so he's the little boy :)[/quote']

Sorry sir u ever heard of something called expresion "poor boy" i no ur not poor i aint thick.

Well i doint blame u not taking intrest in greig but i would take a bit of advice from him he ovbs thinks ya posts are Cr@p so try improve ?

Also how old are u ? :D

Sorry sir u ever heard of something called expresion "poor boy" i no ur not poor i aint thick.

Well i doint blame u not taking intrest in greig but i would take a bit of advice from him he ovbs thinks ya posts are Cr@p so try improve ?

Also how old are u ? :D

I no you didnt mean poor as no money.

More like poor because Greig bullys me all the time.

If your asking my age. Im 16 :)

Re: Gold Championship 17 - Setup News

Werder Bremen set to sell Diego

werder-logo.jpg

Werder Bremen have admitted they have recieved a number of bids for Diego and also admit that they may sell.

A number of clubs including Real Madrid, Roma and Exeter City are rumoured to be interested

RTEmagicC_436px-Diego_Ribas_da_Cunha__wikipedia.jpg.jpg

(Diego in what might be his last training session with Bremen)

Guest Toggs

2231.gif

Kayseri Update

The second day comes to a close at Kayseri this evening. Tongiht hosts a range of good deals for the Turkish side.

Bussiness was firstly took to Fenerbahce, who Toggs faces as his first game in charge of Kayseri. He was quick to sign German striker Serkan Calik. He arrived for a nominal fee of 4M. Toggs was extremely happy with the signing as he said 'A great striker for a fairly small fee'. He is expected to arrive tommorow.

Arriving along with him, is veteran defender Rigobert Song. Toggs has already called on him to step up to the captains role at Kayseri. He joins for a fee of 6M, originally 7M but was narrowed down. Toggs said that Kayseri need a mix with youth and old, and Song is a perfect leader for the team.

6827.jpg

Calik joins to head the upfront.

_44417492_song_ap416.jpg

Experienced defender Song slots into the defense.

Also joining, filling in the striker role along with Calik, was Angolian gem Goncalves Manucho. The Panithanikos player joined for a fee of 4M and Toggs said that this is the type of player he needs to push Kayseri up and up the table. Toggs was also said to be swoopeing for other Panithanikos player, Elin Dimoutsos. He snubbed the small Turkish side for a move to Kaiserlautern.

Manucho_Gon%E7alves.jpg

Manucho joins the upfront swirl

Loanee joining also were Remy Riou who was newly signed at Tottenham, but Benreado decided his services could be a better use at Kayseri. Also joining from Danny's Bayern was Jose Sosa. The deal was originally for French midfielder Serge Gakpe, but Ben had already loaned out the midfielder and Toggs was more than happy with Jose Sosa. Toggs thanks both the managers for their loans.

Also, Andreas Beck is expected to be the third loanee signing from VFB Stuggart. He is set to fill up the vacant RB role. Toggs said he is a good young player and will fit in very well with Gemran striker Calik who is joining, hopefully, along with him.

37075.jpg

Beck expected to be the third loanee

remy-riou_joueurfoot.jpg

43565.jpg

Both 1.) Riou and 2.) Sosa have joined Kayseri

Along with the above, Wilson Palacios and Thiago Motta of Birningham City and A.Madird respectfully, could be joinnig to fill up the midfield spaces at Kayseri.

Also, maybe to clear the air but mainly for your information, Kayseri have been awarded 25Million from Soccermanager for the reason that they were mistakably put into the setup. Kayserispor were meant to be added to GC17 but my team, Kayseri Erciyesspor were added accidently instead of them (Kayseri Erciyesspor being Kayserispor's reserve team). Due to this, Soccermanager awarded me with 25 Million to help with transfers etc.. as i had only 10 players with 15M, oviously a major disadvantage to anyone in the setup. Id like to thank SM for the action took and particually, Stegore.

So... a eventful first couple of days at Kayseri. Some great additions to the team, 25M added to the bank and Mattyjewi attacking with a stick ;) Hope you enjoyed reading this ! :)

ok then naughty greig. i thought u were 15 greigs 15 aint he ?

U all make me feel old :(

I was 15 but it was my birthday on Friday.

I thought Greig was 14.

But he might be 15. Im not sure, you might have to ask him yourself.

Yes and all those questions can be saved for a PM or alternatively you check his profile ? every wanna delete there posts that have taken over a page of a thread ? anyone ?

will delete this when everyone else has deleted theres

CENTER]columbus%20crew%20logo.gif

Columbas crew annouce new manager and siginigs.[/center]

Columbas crew of america have annouced that scotish manager Nathan kirby will be taking over the team for this season on a rolling contract and has not hesitated in siging players he has brought in 7 new players and for little money to. After seeing the job Nathan kirby said he coudnt resist the temptation of it and took it stragith away but only had 16mil to spend on a very weak sqaud." I caint wait for the first game my 9 new players are mix of youth and experience and my main buy is scotish youngerster kevin mcdonald 2.1 mil and a P/E.

Signings

Lee Hodges Plymout argyle 650k

This lad is old and forumer argyle captin but he is still very good and will be our lm for the season

lee_hodges.jpg

Giorgos KOLTSIDAS the greek will be our club captin for the season

Kevin MCDONALD my main buy i gauntiee he will be 87 by next year and only 19!

_41737380_kevinmcdonald203.jpg

González DANI Our old gezza 35 and will help the youngesters this year

Romain ARMAND Young 21 stricker will be a good player in the future

_39912500_rothen203.jpg

Spiros GOGOLOS another player from aris he will prvide cover for our keeper.

Finaly Marco CAPPARELLA probily our most decent buy got ags of experience and is still good

More to follow...

439.gif

Mattis at America

English manager Louis Mattis took over America about 30 mins ago after he heard that the job was availabe, he has never managed in the Mexican league before and thought it would be a nice challenge.

Ochoa (91) and Cabanas (91) both put onto the transfer list, looking for P/E only.

:)

houston_dynamo.jpg

Houston Dynamo

After bringing four new players and spending all of their £18 million funds Houston Dynamo are ready for there first season. Matt Hillman is hoping to achieve a place in the table, but worries about the cup and shield, as he only has a squad of 22.

The team is looking for a friendly match this coming Friday as a warm up game to the season. Matt was hoping to play Fellow American team Columbus Crew but but will withdraw there invitation if another club wants to play.

11.gif

In other news ex-Netherlands and Juventus Star Edgar Davids has been Houstons captain for this following season. He transfered from Ajax a few days ago for £3 million pounds. At a press conference Matt stated:

"Edgar is one of favorite players and am very exited to have him at this club. Her is a hard working strong midfielder that has a great shot, and will play a major part for Houston Dynamo until he retires."

Was this unnamed source Don Corleone?

SPAM.jpg

CactusMan' date=' im not going to slate you down because i feel you will be upset to much.

So dont get started, because if you want a fight, we can have one ok?..:rolleyes:

Now please go back to your little corner please :)

And yes, i might of spammed, but i said sorry.

And im sure your spamming now, so:

[center']SPAM.jpg[/center]

Guest Toggs

Oh god, i swear this happens on almost every thread.

Kayseri B looking for a RB to join on loan or a RB to sign pernamently. Without a RM or any wide Midfield players :) So any under 3M sells ratd between 82-85 would be absolutly great guys.

Team of the Month

If i have a good response i will do a team of the month post at the end of every month. Managers will nominate players that they think deserve to feature in the team. You can nominate your own players. The rules are:

You can only nominate 1 player form every position GK, DEF, MID, ATT.

You must state there full name, club they play for and a reason why they should be in the team

I will post the team on this thread, similar to how i did my Houston team on page 3 or 4.

Managers can either PM me on soccermanager or on the forum with the players they want to nominate. If you want i will delete this post if you think it should be on a different thread.

Luis Suarez interest

Sevilla will continue to keep on the tail of striker Suarez . Daniel has planted a bid , that Sam should look at . Daniel has been interested in suarez as he was ROBBED!:mad::P not saying any names (antony ibeanu):@ of Acosta.

my bendner deal got canceled :@ and now is going to juventus for 16mil. kazan are looking for a winger and a defender to help our sqaud 89+ will give sesak(90) gokaez(89) and other youngsters. PM me also kazan are on hlebs case looking to seal a cash deal

Wolfsburg struggle to find a striker

wolfsburgskin.jpg

Wolfsburg continued their struggle to find a striker to partner the Brazilian forward Edinaldo Grafite. Sheva has now launched a bid for Bordeaux's Fernando Cavenaghi after failing to get Yoan Gouffran. If Sheva doesnt find a striker in time he will be forced to play with one striker. The most likely formation at the moment seems to be;

===========Benaglio==========

=Zaccardo===Madlung===Schafer=

=Dejagah=Gentner=Josue=Marcelinho=

========Witsel=Misimovic========

============Grafite===========

In other news, Sheva has managed to loan out 9 players. He is happy with this as he will be saving a whoping 200k a game (im soo cheap:o

:P). The youngsters that have been loaned out will be playing first team football for the respective clubs.

Sheva's men will travel to Borussia-Park for the first game to take on Borussia Monchengladbach. Sheva says that he won't under estimate the team but he is confident. The newly promoted side doesnt boast many big names but are capable of an upset.

missing_player.jpg

Will they be able to get a new striker?