Gold Championship 17 - Setup News

Re: Gold Championship 17 Discussion

I think I have the biggest - 3 GM's - 44 slots :P:D

Anyway' date=' many are saying that 17 will be created on Monday.... hope it is but I think it will be next weeks or something

EDIT: And GC17 to be created in the evening would be perfect :P - 5-7pm ;)[/quote']

Think again me old mate :P

4 gm's and 82 slots ;)

Think again me old mate :P

4 gm's and 82 slots ;)

WOW!!! :P:D

Oh well, I'll settle for second place :)

I am praying that GC17 is created either on a thursday, Friday or Saturday...

If it's on any other day then I'm toast.....

Or it can be any other day but must be created in the evenings:o

Come one, just 3 more GC's and we have the new format! I think! :P:D

Roma/Werder Bremen/Hull(if in Premier league on SM)/Ac Milan :D ok just relised ill have slow pc so hull it most probz will be

Well I was just gonna edit it and say "ok nobody's falling for it", but it seems you have! :D:o

Made that up to see who would believe it first ;)

Guest the plummer

Well I was just gonna edit it and say "ok nobody's falling for it"' date=' but it seems you have! :D:o

Made that up to see who would believe it first ;)[/quote']

the only thing that made me no that you were kidding , you never put pm or am :P

Well I was just gonna edit it and say "ok nobody's falling for it"' date=' but it seems you have! :D:o

Made that up to see who would believe it first ;)[/quote']

Yeah i was wondering if that was true because i just checked the bog but saw nothing, Nick is just dum though :P only joking :)

Yeah i was wondering if that was true because i just checked the bog but saw nothing' date=' Nick is just dum though :P only joking :)[/quote']

You checked the "bog" to see if he was telling the truth and your calling Nick dumb ?

You checked the "bog" to see if he was telling the truth and your calling Nick dumb ?

I was calling him dumb for a joke, and the only reason i mad that spelling error is due to me using my mate's apple laptop, and i cant type on a laptop because i dont like them

Very surprised to see no announcement get for GC17, and it looks almost 100% that we won't be seeing it made over this bank holiday now :confused: .

Maybe it's got something to do with Ste being on holiday, as he'd normally write it on the blog i suppose.

Anyway I'm pretty sure there will be some kind of announcement over the next week about it being made probably next weekend.

Very surprised to see no announcement get for GC17' date=' and it looks almost 100% that we won't be seeing it made over this bank holiday now :confused: .

Maybe it's got something to do with Ste being on holiday, as he'd normally write it on the blog i suppose.

Anyway I'm pretty sure there will be some kind of announcement over the next week about it being made probably next weekend.[/quote']

Since when does everyone know when theyre being made? How can you be surprised that its not been mentioned? Is one meant to be made on certain dates? No. Its quite funny that there is meant to be an excuse for it not being made this weeked, when really, it isn't meant to be made this time.

Does it really matter? We have all slagged them, Ben you made a thread slating them, and now we all expect a GC made? Should they make one, because if I had taken all that abuse over the last few weeks, then I certainly wouldn't be giving in to demands for a GC.

(Don't take it personal Ben, as it isn't intended to be).

Since when does everyone know when theyre being made? How can you be surprised that its not been mentioned? Is one meant to be made on certain dates? No. Its quite funny that there is meant to be an excuse for it not being made this weeked' date=' when really, it isn't meant to be made this time.

Does it really matter? We have all slagged them, Ben you made a thread slating them, and now we all expect a GC made? Should they make one, because if I had taken all that abuse over the last few weeks, then I certainly wouldn't be giving in to demands for a GC.

(Don't take it personal Ben, as it isn't intended to be).[/quote']

Nothing taken personally there mate ;)

I'm not saying they should make one, infact I don't mind them making less. I just thought (as did a lot of members), they would probably announce something towards the end of this week. Doesn't really bother me, as i have loads of teams i really enjoy managing already and I'm not desperate for another one. I'm just a bit surprised :)

Still no notice,

extremely surprised tbh as everyone thought it would have been created on Monday or during last weekend.

I think it's because many users complain that there is one being created after another to constantly.

anyway, I'm sure all members would actually like one, they may complain - "Oooh, it's too early, created too quickly" etc - but when it is created, they actually join! :P

SM have said that they will create one very shortly to meet GM's demands so i for one cannot wait!

PS - just keeping this thread alive as I'm sure many of you guys can't wait :D

And I have also received many messages asking "Do you know when GC17 will be created"

And what does this profile bit concern Matt?

Yes' date=' I will admit, I will join :)[/quote']

People think i know how to do the link but i dont, so instead of wasting your time asking me, im telling you that i aint giving any out, just to save you time. :D

I ain't even got a clue what anyone is on about with "the link" thing.....?? It does my head in when people go on about it.....Well done to Ben and Mitu who know about it, they always get good teams and good luck to them...I am very jealous yes but don't think there is anything wrong with it......

My comp is just poo so I know I have to make myself out of pocket to get a good team or just pick on a GC newb to give me their team to have any chance of a good team....

I will definitely be there trying to get a team though....LOVE GC's

I ain't even got a clue what anyone is on about with "the link" thing.....?? It does my head in when people go on about it.....Well done to Ben and Mitu who know about it' date=' they always get good teams and good luck to them...I am very jealous yes but don't think there is anything wrong with it......

My comp is just poo so I know I have to make myself out of pocket to get a good team or just pick on a GC newb to give me their team to have any chance of a good team....

I will definitely be there trying to get a team though....LOVE GC's[/quote']

Hmm, don't worry mate.... I can sense that your luck may change very soon!

But, GC17 MUST MUST MUST be created on a Saturday, Thursday or Friday:o Or in the evenings like 7pm, 8pm up until 2am:o :P

Otherwise, I'm very busy and will have to do what I did for majority of my GC's - - - - Ask a mate :)

I ain't even got a clue what anyone is on about with "the link" thing.....?? It does my head in when people go on about it.....Well done to Ben and Mitu who know about it' date=' they always get good teams and good luck to them...I am very jealous yes but don't think there is anything wrong with it......

My comp is just poo so I know I have to make myself out of pocket to get a good team or [b']just pick on a GC newb to give me their team to have any chance of a good team....

[/b]

I will definitely be there trying to get a team though....LOVE GC's

This works very well of Dai, he has a natural nak to it :)

Right so

Sparky-Man utd

Matty-Real Madrid

Sinar-Lazio

Louis-Liverpool

Ben-Inter

Jesus not much hope for me then :eek:

gunna go for sparta praha tbh :P

Im not sure about the Liverpool tbh.

I think im going to be targeting Roma.