Gold Championship 17 - Setup News

Re: Gold Championship 17 - Setup News

Genoa Shock the World with First Game win

In the first game of the season the weak Genoa side for the Italian Championship faced off against title hopefuls Roma. Although it was Roma who took the lead through star attacking player Totti, the first of 3. Although 5 minutes later on 18 minutes Genoa leveled it up through center midfielder Milanetto. That was the end of the goals for the first half, a good half for the underdogs as a point would have been taken. But it was the second half when things really took off. Totti scored again for Roma to give them a 2-1 lead but leveled up after 5 minutes again by Genoa's Juric and only 2 minutes later on the hour mark on loan striker Higuain gave the home side a 3-2 lead.........the fans went nuts. But it was shortly lived as Panucci scored only 7 minutes later celebrating at the home fans end and then straight after the kick off Totti scored his hat trick to give the visitors the lead at 4-3, there was an deafening silence around the stadium. But Genoa owed there thanks to Real once again when Higuain brought it level at 4-4. But that wasn't it as star Genoa forward Borriello scored with 20 minutes left to make it 5-4, although this time Roma couldn't bounce back and Genoa were rewarded with all 3 points.

Hertha BSC Berlin Transfers

The German team Hertha BSC Berlin started being active in the transfer market yesterday. Manager lil_kick_kid contacted many managers about deals and has some offer running right now. Though there was one deal agreed on yesterday.

Tobias Sippel - 3.5 mil + Chinedu Ede loaned to Kaiserslautern all season

653238_mediumsquare.jpg

(Tobias Sippel)

Hertha bought the very young (and soon to rise) goalkeeper who will be one of Hertha's players for the future. If anybody is interested in loaning him feel free to make an offer. 3.5 million isn't a lot so it didn't bother manager lil_kick_kid to spend it and Ede wouldn't have gotten playing time anyway. Hertha are content with their first deal.

Also Hertha would like to thank VFL Wolfsburg manager Sheva20 for loaning out Ashkan Dejagah. Dejagah will be returned if Wolfsburg have unfit players and need him to play and for cup games. Also he may not play against Wolfsburg however these conditions are fine for lil_kick_kid. Once again many thanks to Sheva.

Dejagah_auto_295.jpg

(Ashkan Dejagah in his new Jersey)

Tough times ahead?

wolfsburgskin.jpg

Sheva has emphasized the importance of a high league position and top flight survival as Wolfsburg are experiencing slight financial difficulties. It has forced Sheva to send out youngster Ashkan Dejagah on loan, something that didnt go down well with the fans.

Sheva has said that with a small stadium, there is very little income and being in the top 5 consitently is vital. Sheva said that he wants to see the Wolkswagen Arena to be packed every game.

He said on the website that the fans shouldnt expect any new signings for a while due to the difficult situation. The chairman is also reluctant to invest in the club until the end of the season.

The situation could be eased if Wolfsburg can get their hands on some silverware. Sheva is aware that this will be no easy task. He is looking for a top 5 finish in Germany and is confident that he can acieve this.

edbce3fe-84a0-4977-84ca-5cc17af6081b.jpg

Iranian born star shipped off

Sevilla raging over Zapata Deal

:mad:

Sevilla manager is fuming over his deal for Udinese CB Zapata . Daniel put in an 18 million bid for the CB as Manager Antony Ibeanu said that he would accept 18million . Daniel went to make the bid , a few minutes ago Daniel had already made the bid , to find out that Antony had already accepted a 17million pound bid from villareal .

Daniel feels this is a bit suspicious as Villareal manager gave Antony Udinese.

Sevilla raging over Zapata Deal

:mad:

Sevilla manager is fuming over his deal for Udinese CB Zapata . Daniel put in an 18 million bid for the CB as Manager Antony Ibeanu said that he would accept 18million . Daniel went to make the bid ' date=' a few minutes ago Daniel had already made the bid , to find out that Antony had already accepted a 17million pound bid from villareal .

Daniel feels this is a bit suspicious as Villareal manager gave Antony Udinese.[/color']

Maybe it's a way of paying him back for giving him Udinese...:)

In Other News

United face Ben Read's Tottenham Hotspurs next - CAN' WAIT! :o

Ferdinand maybe available, so maybe Carrick & Hargreaves

PM ME FIRST!!!

Only P/E dudes :)

Guest the plummer

Re: Gold Championship 17 Discussion

Henzie And Cannavaro Need To Go Tonight !

A Need In a Deal For One Of Them A Cb as am playing 3 at the back and henzie dont fit in.

So Cannavaro And Henzie Need To Go

Bid Away Please

Hertha's New Transfers

Hertha BSC Berlin kept it coming in the transfer market. Yesterday they brought in 3 new players. All three are low rated risers and talents who recently moved to Bundesliga clubs (in reality). Now they're all playing for Hertha BSC Berlin. They are as follows:

-Mahir Saglik

9701.jpg

(Saglik was the most important buy for Hertha last night. Hertha beat Avellino manager Offside/Jinky to him. Mahir Saglik is a 25 year old Turkish striker who scored 27 goals in 34 games in the Regional liga nord (top scorer). He also got 2 goals and 1 assist in 3 starts in the DFB Pokal scoring even against Bayern. He recently completed a move to Wolfsburg (in reality) and is only rated 80. He was swapped for Pascal Bieler. Hertha are happy about this buy)

-Rouwen Hennings

37822.jpg

(Hennings is a 20 year old German who was a starter for Osnabruck last season. He recently got a move to big club Hamburger SV (in reality). So he's been bought up for a bargain price of 2.7 million. He is expected to rise and will hopefully get playing time in Hamburg. He is only rated 80)

-David Pisot

DavidPisot(1).JPG

(Pisot is a German defender who played 5 games for Paderborn last season in the 2. Bundesliga. He recently moved to VFB Stuttgart (in reality). He was loaned but completed his move to Stuttgart this summer. He also got 1 full game in the Bundesliga for Hamburg. He was bought for a bargain price of 350k and is currently rated 74. He is also 20 years old)

Rosenberg + Hunt plus cash not a good offer :eek: get out of your tree

Rosenberg isnt going to increase any time soon. Niether is Hunt so. And i stated i wanted a 90+ replacement, so that deal didnt even fit my requirement.

Rosenberg isnt going to increase any time soon. Niether is Hunt so. And i stated i wanted a 90+ replacement' date=' so that deal didnt even fit my requirement.[/quote']

You dont say :eek: if both were to be 90's do you think i'd offer you them :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Either way your counter offers are and always will be retarded, Diego was one Mertesacker was another i believe :rolleyes:

Guest the plummer

You dont say :eek: if both were to be 90's do you think i'd offer you them :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Either way your counter offers are and always will be retarded' date=' Diego was one Mertesacker was another i believe :rolleyes:[/quote']

Allan mate honeslty leave it , he isnt worth anyones time at all. dont reply to his next idiotic post and leave it your to well respected to drop to his level :)

Guest the plummer

deleted my previous post advertising players' date='

ALL of roma team is available, yes everyone. Part ex only, two players in each case. unless i ask for a particular player[/quote']

Adam , made a bif for Juan , a want a few of your players so hopefuly we can do a few deals , all throw you a pm tomoro then all send my agent over to try and negoiate some deals.

340.gif

Rennes

Rennes Sell 3 to get in players due to small Squad and boss Nick Justice says its the Right move although he didnt want to sell M'bai Nick Justice is a Big fan of Obodo. and also sellin youth player to Sporting getting two in return also leaving is Bigot not so keen on selling (but part of a deal) also Nick Justice says im after a Goalkeeper ill off to 87rtd Goalkeepers he said if he is avalible to buy although being out on loan he is very interrested in Tomasz Kuszczak but he says i dont want to be horrible to Avellino by tying to buy him as then they would be without a Goalkeeper them selves...Nick Says if anyone is avalible PM on Game or Forum thanks (not on thread as that would be spamming

:D) Cheers Nick Justice

340x.jpg